Week 15: Milan vs Crotone December 4, 2016 • 12:30 • Stadio San Siro, Mil

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game, was it even that bad? Sounds and looks like we could have easily made it 3 or 4 to 1 but for poor finishing. We have our two most creative players out injured, and rested our most dynamic player in midfield and won the game against the last place team. Off of two set pieces(creativity was out). What more do you guys want lol. All that matters is beating teams like this. Save the good performances for when we need it

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game, was it even that bad? Sounds and looks like we could have easily made it 3 or 4 to 1 but for poor finishing. We have our two most creative players out injured, and rested our most dynamic player in midfield and won the game against the last place team. Off of two set pieces(creativity was out). What more do you guys want lol. All that matters is beating teams like this. Save the good performances for when we need it

It was our typical struggle with teams who park the bus and play on counter attack. From one of those we conceeded early in the 1st half which surely affacted our play. We managed to equalize before the break and after that we started with two incredible missers (Lapa shooting 1m from the empty goal on his own hand instead of in the goal and Niang missing a pen deserved by Lapa). That too disn't help us to stay calm.

Luckily, we nevertheless managed to score simehow with Lapa in the 87th minute.

All that said we played WAY worse IMO against Palermo and Pescara (where we won too). Around the 83th minute there was a statistic blended in which said that Cutrone didn't manage to string more than 3 (!!) passes in the whole game while Milan's max was 21 passes. It clearly shows how much better we were and that that early lead of Cutrone made us play more nervous than necessary. Not having Jack in our mid but i stead Sosa who was like -1 man for us didn't help us neither.

So at the end if the day I gladly take the deserved three points and that's it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
what is this about? :lol:
15349631_10153989864836937_4684205054715874288_n.jpg

3 points?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lapadula about the penalty: "It was my fault, he (Niang) is the one who shots them. I put pressure on him. I feel sorry for the whistles to Niang, he didn't deserve them."

My respect Sir Lapadula

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Which idea was signing Sosa?

He is so terrible....

Montella.

People kept saying that he was world class and a massive upgrade over every player we had even though he was a massive fail at Bayern, Napoli and Atletico. We just can hope he and Zapata are the last 'pearls' from Galliani. Add Mati Fernandez to that list too.

Anyways, from the highlights we played quite bad. On Crtotone's goal the whole defense is at fault. DeSciglio coming back too slow, Romagnoli not having idea was going on and Paletta MIA.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lapadula about the penalty: "It was my fault, he (Niang) is the one who shots them. I put pressure on him. I feel sorry for the whistles to Niang, he didn't deserve them."

My respect Sir Lapadula

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good guy Lapadula

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Niang get more shit than he deserves because some members of this forum over praise him beyond reason.
He is a squad player for a midtable team .... a 7-8mil player.
He will warm the bench as soon as we start upgrading.

midtable not, he would start with lazio (if keita wasn't), torino and atalanta.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

lol no, we didn't create a lot. we had the possession, but the team was stopped when entering the crotone's zone.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
he would be a sub to ljajic & falque . a sub to keita & f.anderson. a sub to gomez for sure

Reaction score
When we make only 12 shots despite having 70% possession against a small club like Crotone tells everything about how bad we played.

Suso 1, Locatelli 1, Pasalic 1, Lapadula 2. Only Niang made 3 and we know his has shit finishing.

Juve would make 25 shots against teams like Crotone.

are you @rossoneri_fans ?

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honda doing more in less than 10 minutes than Sosa did all match.

more like all season :lol:

Criticism is always welcome.

But the way some on here started to attack him for the missed pk :fp:

criticism is the only way we can improve our defects.. ignoring our weakness will do us no good. all of our opponents now focus on 1 of our weaknesses: de sciglio and tend to get goals because of him.

when's montella going to bench mattia? niang's had 3 bad games in a row after having the flu and people want him sold or permabenched. De Sciglio hasn't had 2 consecutive good games in 3 years... yet people wouldn't dare to question his ability.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
:star: 3 points!

I was fully prepared to blame joyrider for points dropped, but Lapa saved him :prou.

I had a deal with Lapa to enjoy a match that has some sensation and could give Vecchio a heart attack:D

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I forgot how amazing it is to watch a game at the stadium for the team you love. So much more entertaining than on a screen, there are no boring phases at the stadium. I wish I could go every week.

The game was a bit early tho. Me and my friends were hungover and barely had sleep. We arrived just in time, the players were already on the field and the Milan anthem was playing.

I was pleasantly surprised how much people turned up, I thought it was gonna be half empty. Anyone has the numbers?

This was a game were you expect nothing else but a win, you could feel that from the audience. But even when we were 1-0 behind I was feeling pretty confident. Sosa and especially Niang seemed the least favorites yesterday.

I sat on the first row of the 2nd anello in the middle (red side). Excellent view, but shame for those security bars in front of you. I'll post some pics and videos later.

and yes the chi non salta nerazzurro è, was sung as well :)

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I forgot how amazing it is to watch a game at the stadium for the team you love. So much more entertaining than on a screen, there are no boring phases at the stadium. I wish I could go every week.

The game was a bit early tho. Me and my friends were hungover and barely had sleep. We arrived just in time, the players were already on the field and the Milan anthem was playing.

I was pleasantly surprised how much people turned up, I thought it was gonna be half empty. Anyone has the numbers?

This was a game were you expect nothing else but a win, you could feel that from the audience. But even when we were 1-0 behind I was feeling pretty confident. Sosa and especially Niang seemed the least favorites yesterday.

I sat on the first row of the 2nd anello in the middle (red side). Excellent view, but shame for those security bars in front of you. I'll post some pics and videos later.

Unofficial sources state 42k

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
deserved victory at the end even though we struggled.
sosa and niang were by far the worst players yesterday.
the biggest fear of the majority of MILAN fans for this game was how our midfield going to be with sosa-locatelli-pasalic playing together. and it was indeed a big problem in midfield. other than sosa, locatelli had also his worst performance of the season. pasalic was improved that previous games but he obviously couldn't do everything on its own.
its a shame that kuco get yellow card at the final minutes and he will lose next game against roma. I hope jack will be fit in this game otherwise roma's midfield will eat us alive.
now lets win at olimpico to show that we really mean business!
FORZA MILAN!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
wtf is the coronte goalie protesting with Lapadula handball? "He saved our goal, REF, HE SACED OUR GOAL"

:thumbsup: :) :thumbsup:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Grande pollo

Post pics and more stories

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Niiice :thumbsup:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

great :thumbsup:
i can imagine how u felt waking up so early. we felt shit the entire day during gameday :lol: no sleep and more alcohol than food in us

Schedule