Week 36: Milan vs Hellas Verona - 5/5/2018

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Hellas is 99.9% relegated, will be officially relegated to Serie B with a win against them :star:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
3ca31-Milan-Verona.jpeg

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont like silva but let him start this one.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Well we play 4 days later against Juventus in the Coppa final, so we should rest some players. I'd play: (4-3-3)

Gigio

Abate - Zapata - Musacchio - Rodriguez

Montolivo - Mauri - Torassi

Borini - Kalinic - Silva

And to be fair, i wouldn't mind Sampdoria or Fiorentina eclipsing us to clinch the EL places through Serie A. The only acceptable way we should reach EL is through winning the Coppa.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if Torassi and Mauri will be able hold or distribute the ball to win this match.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well we play 4 days later against Juventus in the Coppa final, so we should rest some players. I'd play: (4-3-3)

Gigio

Abate - Zapata - Musacchio - Rodriguez

Montolivo - Mauri - Torassi

Borini - Kalinic - Silva

And to be fair, i wouldn't mind Sampdoria or Fiorentina eclipsing us to clinch the EL places through Serie A. The only acceptable way we should reach EL is through winning the Coppa.
This mid is maybe the worst in serie a.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Romagnoli has pretty much recovered from his injury and could be called up for the game against Hellas Verona [Sky]

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Romagnoli has pretty much recovered from his injury and could be called up for the game against Hellas Verona [Sky]

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Is Torassi anything like Tolisso?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

I dont think we should risk him for this meaningless match

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I dont think we should risk him for this meaningless match

Getting EL after spending a shitload of money in the summer is the least we should be doing this season.

This game is crucial to our image as a club, we need to send a message that we are progressing from mid-table obscurity.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Getting EL after spending a shitload of money in the summer is the least we should be doing this season.

This game is crucial to our image as a club, we need to send a message that we are progressing from mid-table obscurity.

:thumbsup:

Our image has already sunk so much, cannot afford to breed more of this mediocre mentality.

If we do not at least achieve EL, I think Rino should offer to step down to primavera again for the love of Milan if Sarri or Conte becomes available.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Finish the season winning

Start next season winning

Simple

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I we lose points in this match....

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
:thumbsup:

Our image has already sunk so much, cannot afford to breed more of this mediocre mentality.

If we do not at least achieve EL, I think Rino should offer to step down to primavera again for the love of Milan if Sarri or Conte becomes available.

Winning the Coppa Italia would be a decent ending to this very poor year. Even with it though, I would dump Rino for Sarri.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Hellas Verona (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli/Musacchio, Ricardo Rodríguez; Kessie, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Çalhanoglu

[Sky]

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Hellas Verona (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli/Musacchio, Ricardo Rodríguez; Kessie, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Çalhanoglu

[Sky]

rino :fp:

cup final on wednesday and this is the reported line up?

hakan suso bona kessie bonucci and RR must be rested.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rest no one

we need this. the part time fans have no idea what playing vs verona means to us. we need 6th place too.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
part time fans? unfortunately I've watched every game this season.

this game means nothing, doesn't 7th place mean EL qualifiers? if that's the case then we are covered.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
rest no one

we need this. the part time fans have no idea what playing vs verona means to us. we need 6th place too.

dude, post some pics of san siro when you go there.

hopefully against Verona too?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
rest no one

Are you referring to the game during Sacchi's era which cost us a league title ?

Think it was 89/90.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no, just in general. I don't even remember that season. verona hate us and their fans are scum, and I have family in the area. there is a strong rivalry with milan, must win game.