Siena vs AC Milan Jan 22, 2006

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
besikaka said:
Ahhhh , where are the ones that said Kaka should be benched :) ?? you just cant bench goldenplayer .. so I told you guys , he will answer critics with goals and good game.. he did it once again... :star:

Greetings 2 KAKA. Yes i have said that should be benched cos his last games were awefull.
He must learn 2 be consistent and play every game like final.
U cannot play selfish and loose balls in the derby games like vs Roma. He was GREAT TODAY but selfish 2...

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Wow, we kept a clean sheet again...that should shut mzk up for about five minutes. Then, "It was because of THE GREATEST DEFENSE IN THE WORLD and not that useless giant that we kept a clean sheet. Now kick him off the team and bring in Cudicini." :D
& it's as simple as that ;)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Voila, great win!

3-0, my word, how i grudge Juve for not settling for a draw.

Ricky seems to have been great, and i was a bit surprised to see Pippo starting again, anyway, Sheva scored as well and that's all i need.

Good job, hope we can keep this up (but to what end? ;))

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
BMWTaylor said:
Wow, we kept a clean sheet again...that should shut mzk up for about five minutes. Then, "It was because of THE GREATEST DEFENSE IN THE WORLD and not that useless giant that we kept a clean sheet. Now kick him off the team and bring in Cudicini." :D
Lol, It won't be anything to with that save Dida made at full stretch to keep them out then? :D

Mind you Cudicini would have held on to it i bet :D

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Just watched highlights.... Hope we continue like this and stop reading this bullshit papers....

Come on prove yourself on the pitch and kick all shit out of Sampa on the next matchday....

Juve starts suffering... Time to boost oursleves.... Hope we do not loose any points and win one by one.....

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Kyara said:
Pretty much a medicore performance by Milan even though the final scoreline says otherwise. Siena could've scored today as they hand quite a lot of chances especially in the first half, but we were lucky their attempts weren't efficient enough in spite of our shaky defense. The real scare was Chiesa's ball that hit the post right at the start of the second half.

The rest is what I say after the end of every match, perhaps nothing new except that I hope Sheva is not gonna perform this way against Bayern En Sha Allah. I'm patiently waiting for that game.

Highlights here:

Right click and save target as

Looks like someone beat you to it...... :D

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
ratings

Milan-Siena ratings

LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT

SIENA:
Mirante 5.5; Negro 5.5 (29’ st Falsini s.v.), Tudor 6, Portanova 6, Gastaldello 5.5 (29’ st Guzman s.v.), Foglio 5.5, Paro 5.5, D'Aversa 5, Molinaro 5; Chiesa 6 (44’ st Esposito s.v.), Bogdani 5.5. All: De Canio 5.5.

MILAN: Dida 6.5; Stam 6.5 (25’ pt Simic 6), Nesta 6, Kaladze 6, Serginho 6; Gattuso 6.5, Pirlo 6, Seedorf 7; Kakà 7 (42’ st Jankulovski s.v.); Shevchenko 7, Inzaghi 6 (31’ st Gilardino s.v.). All: Ancelotti 6.5.

IL CORRIERE DELLO SPORT

SIENA: Mirante 5.5; Negro 5 (29’ st Falsini s.v.), Tudor 5, Portanova 5.5, Gastaldello 6 (29’ st Guzman s.v.), Foglio 5, Paro 5, D’Aversa 5.5, Molinaro 5.5; Chiesa 6.5 (44’ st Esposito s.v.), Bogdani 5.5. All: De Canio 5.5.

MILAN: Dida 6.5; Stam 6.5 (25’ pt Simic 6), Nesta 6.5, Kaladze 6, Serginho 6; Gattuso 6, Pirlo 6, Seedorf 6.5; Kakà 7.5 (42’ st Jankulovski s.v.); Shevchenko 7, Inzaghi 6 (31’ st Gilardino s.v.). All: Ancelotti 7.

SIENA:
Mirante 5; Negro 5 (29’ st Falsini s.v.), Tudor 5.5, Portanova 6, Gastaldello 6 (29’ st Guzman s.v.), Foglio 5, Paro 6, D’Aversa 6, Molinaro 5.5; Chiesa 6.5 (44’ st Esposito s.v.), Bogdani 5. All: De Canio 5.5.

MILAN: Dida 6.5; Stam 6 (25’ pt Simic 6), Nesta 6.5, Kaladze 6.5, Serginho 6.5; Gattuso 6, Pirlo 6, Seedorf 6; Kakà 7 (42’ st Jankulovski s.v.); Shevchenko 7, Inzaghi 6 (31’ st Gilardino s.v.). All: Ancelotti 6.5.

IL CORRIERE DELLA SERA

SIENA: Mirante 5.5; Negro 6 (29’ st Falsini s.v.), Tudor 5.5, Portanova 5.5, Gastaldello 6 (29’ st Guzman s.v.), Foglio 5.5, Paro 5.5, D’Aversa 6, Molinaro 5; Chiesa 6 (44’ st Esposito s.v.), Bogdani 5. All: De Canio 5.5.

MILAN: Dida 6; Stam 6 (25’ pt Simic 6), Nesta 6, Kaladze 6, Serginho 6; Gattuso 6.5, Pirlo 6, Seedorf 6; Kakà 6.5 (42’ st Jankulovski s.v.); Shevchenko 6, Inzaghi 6 (31’ st Gilardino s.v.). All: Ancelotti 6.

LA REPUBBLICA

SIENA: Mirante 6; Negro 6 (29’ st Falsini s.v.), Tudor 5, Portanova 5.5, Gastaldello 5 (29’ st Guzman s.v.), Foglio 5, Paro 5.5, D’Aversa 5, Molinaro 5.5; Chiesa 6.5 (44’ st Esposito s.v.), Bogdani 5.5. All: De Canio.

MILAN: Dida 6.5; Stam 6 (25’ pt Simic 6), Nesta 6.5, Kaladze 6, Serginho 6; Gattuso 6.5, Pirlo 6, Seedorf 6; Kakà 7 (42’ st Jankulovski s.v.); Shevchenko 7, Inzaghi 6 (31’ st Gilardino s.v.). All: Ancelotti.

IL GIORNALE

SIENA: Mirante 4.5; Negro 5 (29’ st Falsini s.v.), Tudor 5.5, Portanova 5, Gastaldello 6 (29’ st Guzman s.v.), Foglio 5, Paro 5, D’Aversa 5, Molinaro 5; Chiesa 6 (44’ st Esposito s.v.), Bogdani 5. All: De Canio 5.

MILAN: Dida 6; Stam 6 (25’ pt Simic 6), Nesta 6.5, Kaladze 6.5, Serginho 6.5; Gattuso 6.5, Pirlo 6, Seedorf 7; Kakà 6.5 (42’ st Jankulovski s.v.); Shevchenko 6, Inzaghi 6.5 (31’ st Gilardino s.v.). All: Ancelotti 6.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Pupone said:
Looks like someone beat you to it...... :D
Who cares man? :tongue:

People get to see the highlights eventually; that's the whole point, isn't it? ;)
aLuZiNK said:
that was not the official as i took it. or was it
Sorry but the official site didn't really post this week's highlights :)

Rex

Reaction score
The early goal was indeed the real decider. It simply gives our Milan had morale booster during ninety minute mark. Yesterday was a good day, though. :) And an important win to maintain the gap standings.

diavolo.ts

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beckham, Van Basten, Maldini, Gattuso, Ambrosini
A well played match. Dida is improving his condition, the middle is strong, in particular Seedorf and Kakà, Simic is not bad and the teamwork is finally good. The only bad one is Kaladze, who tries to give Chiesa a golden assist to score. But in the end we're a team different than the one that played with Roma. Greetings to everybody! :)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
High morale for the Bayern Munchen game \o/

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I personally think it was a very over rated performance... For those that watched the 90 minutes i would like to believe that you agree. Alot has been compared to the Livorno game, but the truth be told, Milan were a shadow of the team that beat Livorno.

Against Livorno we saw a positive minded, attack flowing creative football played for almost the entire game. Unlike against Siena when Milan spluttered and stammered they're way around the pitch.

Yet again its beyond me how Carlo justifies his current "first team" starting XI. Squad rotation nothing... Time to wake up and give everyone a chance, and think about european football.

Scudetto was lost a long time ago.

Hat goes off to Simic, Kala and Pippo though!

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Well I'm happy that Milan win and got 3 points to bad we lost scudeto this year hope this win motivate Milan to play better and better and to bring
Great Milan back

Forza Milan

Forza Sheva- Kaka and all Milan players

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ANCELOTTI: 'Dida is improving'
1/23/2006
MILAN - Carlo Ancelotti spoke about the team's performances on a Sunday evening sports show: 'The Christmas tree formation is something, it's a surprise for the opposition defence. We have used it to our advantage, especially away from home and in the Champions League because we can control the game. Against smaller sides we have more problems as we can't get behind them, we play less counter-attacking against them as they have more men behind the ball.' The coach then talked about the defence: 'We've had an essential player like Maldini out for a month and a half, we've moved Kaladze into the centre and Serginho to left-back. Dida has made a few errors, in the derby and against Parma but that's about it. Despite these he's still one of the best goalkeepers in the world. He's improving now, he's an intelligent guy. As for Abbiati, he'll come back to Milan to be back-up goalkeeper and we'll see if Stam stays after June.' (acmilan.com)

Jesus, Carlo, will you drop it already? :head:

Schedule