Votes: 11 5.7%
  • One of the two AMs in a 4-3-2-1

Votes: 45 23.2%

• Total voters

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Needing a break? Who might you be trying to refer to?

Seedorf.

Good to know you didnt try to argue that our midfield is average and that he would be an improvement.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
since when schweini is wc?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i have developed a boner 4 him very quickly.

sign this man...party time.

hi swag levels.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scweini is not WC ? :eek::eek::eek:

OMFG he's one of the top CMF's in the world today .. so underrated .. Ozil and Robben and co might be stealin the headlines for the Germany and Munich.. Take him out and the squad's half good ..

May I kno y the haters think Honda's not Milan quality .. If he can do what he did this WC for Milan , he's better than anyone in our midfield too ..

Dinho Honda Fabiano etc in same team .. Madher will be busy whole of next year with hate posts .. :D:D:D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Dinho Honda Fabiano etc in same team .. Madher will be busy whole of next year with hate posts .. :D:D:D

all that jap can do is score free kicks:rolleyes:

Grazie Andrea for teaching that useless asian how to score freekicks even tho you havent scored one for 2 seasons:proud:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
schweini is world class (different topic but he's world class justl ike xabi alonso or iniesta are... maybe they don't wow you with flash but they r reasons ur team win alot of games by stringing everyone together and taking whatever role)...

Honda? sounds good to me. BUT it won't happen. What bugs me more than not getting players is hearing we haven't even formally enquired...

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Same old same old, player becomes popular, sum1 finds an article where he claims to be a milan supporter, random BS articles linking us with, summer gets over, he's either snapped up by a club who's management actually care about the club or he remains where he is and we eventually forget about him :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
schweini is world class (different topic but he's world class justl ike xabi alonso or iniesta are... maybe they don't wow you with flash but they r reasons ur team win alot of games by stringing everyone together and taking whatever role)...

Honda? sounds good to me. BUT it won't happen. What bugs me more than not getting players is hearing we haven't even formally enquired...

as much as i love iniesta
xavi is the man who pull all the strings in barca and he actually runs

about schwenzi he like to stay back and defend, but he is capable of doing anything

Facemelter

Primavera
Reaction score
The problem about Honda in my opinion is that now there's quite a hype about him and Moscow can get more money for him than he's worth. He played well in the Russian league, but you don't know how he's going to perform in Italy. For the kind of money we probably have to pay to get him there are other players on his level that are less risky (e.g. Affelay).

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
does he have an EU passport? If not, with the new rules from FIGC it's not gonna happen

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dont bother for the money they'll want he'll flop,no matter how many shirts he can sellin asia, the milan shirt should not be sold for the sake of shirt sales of a below average player.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan, Honda impact on Serie A 07/03/2010

Milan, Honda impact on Serie A

07/03/2010 12:00 Francesco Somma
Source: Francesco Letizia for Tuttomercatoweb

142476a1fc2185839c57c4814c1403cf-95645-1278144155.jpeg

© photo by Daniele Buffa / Sports Image

In an editorial written for Tuttomercatoweb, Francesco Letizia focuses on Keisuke Honda, Japan under the CSKA football player, approached the last few hours in Milan: "AC Milan on Keisuke Honda is a rumor that has been around the World: the strongest National player of the Rising Sun in one of the most popular teams in that part of the world.

Just consider the media appeal, just reckon on primetime merchandising and Asia (the famous "stew Sunday noon), historic warhorses Adriano Galliani, however, would be highly restrictive, however, rely exclusively or primarily the discourse on these foundations, a serious lack of respect for the technical skills of an important player.

At this time I read a bit 'of all: "striker" "second peak", "bomber." Who, like me, is a longtime admirer of this Japanese-maned golden knows that despite the role in this World ritagliatogli by Okada, its natural habitat is way behind: just VVV-Venlo to think that even played left-back in some way forced, but not disastrous.

It is essentially a "wing-half," a role that the modern game tends to disappear: not a playmaker nor wing, nor a second striker, or a director or a median, but a complete midfielder, able to finalize the last step or how to build.

We had spoken prophetically in an editorial last week: Honda was certainly one of the best players in the World So its possible arrival at AC Milan would give a very different connotation to a market hitherto disastrous.'s not the joker popped up every four years: buzz in Moscow, CSKA, so much so that by the Army club there is not much willingness to treat heart to read his assignment. "

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Would prefer van der Vaart over him 200%. And he'll probably will be a lot cheaper even though he is a lot better.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Would prefer van der Vaart over him 200%. And he'll probably will be a lot cheaper even though he is a lot better.

RM, most probably, will not sell him out as Mou includes him in his plan.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Le Crapper claim we offered 10M, obviously was rejected.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
CSKA refused the offer for Honda, but the Japanese tip feet

Le Crapper claim we offered 10M, obviously was rejected.

Yup and details --->

07/03/2010 13:00 Antonio Vitiello
Source: Charles Laudis - Gazzetta dello Sport

CSKA Moscow yesterday received the offer for AC Milan Keisuke Honda. It is not yet a formal proposal, but a survey that may be worth an investment of around 10 million.

At the top of Via Turati negotiations for the new star in Japan is very interested and confirmation by its move yesterday.

Acceleration made to anticipate the moves of the competition. However, the powerful club in Moscow is not interested in meeting the expectations of red and black.

Yesterday the powerful manager of CSKA Moscow, Roman Babayev, has informed the emissaries Rossoneri are not interested in making a price of the attacker arrived in Russia in April 2009 and immediately he set to light in the Champions League.

The philosophy is great team: Honda is considered crucial to winning the title next to the Russian and European fortunes.

Thus is considered unsellable. With a clear answer so any possibility of dialogue in a short time is difficult with the club.

Simultaneously, however, to AC Milan Adriano Galliani and Braida ds Ariedo have raised the mood of the entourage of Honda.

It 'true that the Japanese striker is linked to three other seasons with CSKA, but the window of the World has attracted the attentions of a little' club: in addition to Milan, in fact, have expressed a real interest in Arsenal and also Liverpool.

Reflections So Honda is starting to look around, although yesterday his agent wanted to put out the allegations on the subject.

But he could not do otherwise. The recent experience with Juventus Milos Krasic CSKA Moscow has shown that does not discount anyone.

And to say that the Serb is related only to the Russians until 2011, and has a greater bargaining power. Babayev not yet made himself intimidated and continues to keep the player still in check.

In this case holds up the price, although it is resigned to the idea of having to give way. Also this is closing the door immediately for his Japanese star.

Conversely, Milan must wait if he wants to reach this goal. And Galliani has an account in long-term strategy, that is until the market closes.

Moreover, the Rossoneri before sinking under the blows of purchase must lighten the face of great supplies.

We refer to the future of Ronaldinho or same Rino Gattuso. And only if Via Turati can save on salary heavier, can be expected as a Honda dress the Rossoneri.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
does he have an EU passport? If not, with the new rules from FIGC it's not gonna happen

probably he is not, so yes it's not gonna happen

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think we shd be that worried abt non EU spots now wen it looks like we won't get buying anyone anytime soon .. :head::head:

Of the players we r most linked to.

Fabiano got a Spanish passport. So he can come in for Hunter.
J.Cole is EU
Zlatan is EU.

We have to sign a wingback. Otamendi, Caceres both are non EU and I don't want to waste a non EU spot on another loan. VDW will be good but out of our range. For non EU spot I'd take Otamendi.

I'd rather have Honda here than Caceras.

These r the only players we have some realistic chances of signing.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
:O I want Honda here I signed him in my fifa10 game :)

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dont bother for the money they'll want he'll flop,no matter how many shirts he can sellin asia, the milan shirt should not be sold for the sake of shirt sales of a below average player.

Everyone else here is happy or indifferent abt Honda's link to Milan while u r coming up with some racist/obnoxious comment every hour on him .. :head::head:

Do u have any personal issues with him ? or r u a sore loser whose team got ninjaed by Honda and Japan anytime soon ? :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i will buy a honda jersey if we sign him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
whenever i hear his name i think of two things...

my first car:
98_honda_accord_lx_sedan.jpg

and street fighter:
SSF2T_E._Honda.gif

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Make this happen G already!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
versatile attacking player... but how big a scoring threat is he...

like v. an inter team can we go xmas tree w/ him and dinho behind pato?

then vs. smaller teams put him in midfield w/ pirlo and DM and dinho, pato, CF uptop?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
versatile attacking player... but how big a scoring threat is he...

like v. an inter team can we go xmas tree w/ him and dinho behind pato?

then vs. smaller teams put him in midfield w/ pirlo and DM and dinho, pato, CF uptop?

Yes, we can do that.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yes, we can do that.

for me a player with these characteristics and versatility is more important than a CF. Borriello does fine v. most teams... its just the bigger teams where we could use added creativity + more compactness..... pato can play CF in those games

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
for me a player with these characteristics and versatility is more important than a CF. Borriello does fine v. most teams... its just the bigger teams where we could use added creativity + more compactness..... pato can play CF in those games

I can't disagree.

Pato
Dinho/Honda
Ambro/Pirlo/Flams

or

Dinho/Borri/Pato
Honda
Ambro/Pirlo

are indeed quite nice options (our depth sucks though - that's why I also hope for a good goalscorer, what if Pato is out?)