whatever happened to serie-A...

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i dunno if there was a topic like this one, but it is a big concern for italian league. the small clubs r planning to block the opening and it's even backed by the jealous Sensi (as roma).. eventhough the deal was reached but the delay (it was supposed to be started at early sept) told us already that there r problems in the league...
money has become a replacement idol for this wonderful game, especially the passionate serie-A..
no big team is gonna give some extra money to cover the league problems (giving the money to the small teams), the big teams (included us) are having the same problem with money effeciency, the different is that they r sort in budget while we have bought so many players that we need to cut some expenses....
they dont have so many fans that they can collect money from ticket selling and merchandises while we can cover the big spent with ticket selling and merchandises..
it is not that I am in the small clubs' side, but even Milan cannot play if they dont wanna play.. eventhough they play at the end, it is still saying that serie-A is having problems., so whatever happened to serie-A, i dunno...
all i know is that i dont wanna preimership, bundesliga, la liga or the eridivisie become more popular..

Schedule