Deportivo vs ACMILAN

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
Final result:milan 4- 0 deportivo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give your opinions about this important game.

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
well not to be conservative but i think a draw against them in their home would not be bad at all, i wouldn't mind us fielding Ambrosini and gattusso together.. along with Pirlo and Rui in forward, and Rivaldo and Inzaghi up front.. with Simic, Nesta, Maldini and Kaladze in the back..

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it should be a very entertaining match hopefully we can win but a draw will be nice. depor is a very good team but milan can beat them

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
yea but we should defientely go out and try not to concede, thats what im thinking, i dont know, call it conservative, but i think cl is too important and if we draw with deportivo at their home, and beat them in san siro, we will be in very good shape, but we also have to worry about bayern who we should try beat on both meetings

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
the team had just beaten bayern in in munich, so u can imagine how the game will be...
anyway, ESPN2 will broadcast this game LIVE!!! hehehe, and finally, after 2 years in USA waiting for milan's game in TV....

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Very true, winning at Raizor isn't easy. But always good to keep in mind that before we were eventually eliminated from our last CL run by Deportivo, we scored a victory vs them at Raizor. That Milan side that won there, obviously doesn't compare to this team, although times have changed, but hey, we can still expect to see Mauro Silva and what sort of side would Coruna have without the mercurial talents of 60 year old Donato? :D By the way, if Roy Makaay scores 3 goals vs us.......I will definitely be killing myself. Maybe Tristan will miss the match, that would be a plus. Hey, does anyone know who that one striker is that Deportivo have just recently bought? They bought him from another Liga club, ummmmmm, maybe Rayo Vallecano....or maybe not???? :head:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I totally I agree with you guys about Deportivo!! Actually it's my favoriite Spanish team ... And although I usually hate Spanish teams but Deprtivo always made me respet them very much ... Especially last year when they kicked Juve out :D That was really fun!! And I definitely wouldn't wanna be in Juve's place (God forbidden)!
I hope we win En Sha Allah!!

FORZA MILAN!!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Depor - MILAN!!!nDo you people remember the CL match between us and Depor last years?
They had sent us to UEFA Cup cause they hold the draw in San Siro.
In Spain we won with 0-1....

It will be difficult for us, they beat Bayern, BUT WE ARE MILAN!!!!!!

Tanti Saluti,

RINALDO

Reaction score
beat bayern... with DEPOR sending them a wake up call... i tink kahn will probably be awake now...
yeah. maybe a draw there will be good. but i tink Milan will beat them since they are missing key players... :D
tinkin of Makaay..... i saw the match bayern vs depor.. on tv... well.. i have no idea to use which words to describe him...
but neway...
FORZA.MILAN. :D

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
Hey, does anyone know who that one striker is that Deportivo have just recently bought? They bought him from another Liga club, ummmmmm, maybe Rayo Vallecano....or maybe not????[/color] :head:
They have bought ALBERT LUKE from mallorca.He played in world cup too.

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
Kyara said:
I totally I agree with you guys about Deportivo!! Actually it's my favoriite Spanish team ... And although I usually hate Spanish teams but Deprtivo always made me respet them very much ...
Deportivo is my spanish favourate team too.I like deportivo because they always annoy barcelona and realmadrid!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Exactly!! This is why I like them too ... Actually i dislike Real very much and like seeing them get beaten by any team, even if it was Inter!! They're so arrogant, I just hate it!!

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
Ozmosis khan, what does that have to do with deportivo match...;)?

anywayz, i too like deportivo out of spanish teams, i dont like real at all and barca is not bad but i only liked them because of rivaldo... i like Tristan and Valeron alot in Deportivo.. but Milan shoud crush em, i wanna see Ambro playing, and Rivaldo, lets see what they can do

kharrazian

Primavera
Reaction score
What are you doing ozmosis?Here is deportivo-milan preview.I am happy he played.My resource was khabar varzeshi.One of daily sport newspapers here.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I will be quite dissappointed if Milan dont win on Tuesday :head: Im always optomistic and I think we are simply a BETTER team, and if we are then why cant we win?? NO REASON! :D Rivaldo and Gattuso wont be tired since they were rested so thats a bonus. Just hope Abbiati comes back, its only a matter of time before Dida messes up, wait! I'm not that optomistic after all, oh well.... :rolleyes:

forza rossoneri

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Its a good thing Valeron is out. His mercurial talents inspire Coruna and they also make Makaay appear to be a good player, which he is definitely not ;) Tristan will be back, but he will see how easy it is to play when you have Nesta tracking you all over the pitch. I think we can get a good result here people. I really think we will come away victors, although a draw would make us content.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wow, Valeron is injured too!! I always thought that he's a good player .. Anyway, I hope that Milan could use this chance to beat Depo En Sha Allah!! And I hope I can see the match today!

FORZA MILAAAAN!!

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
MY GOD!!! 0-4!!! FOR MILAN!!!
maaan, for u guys who saw the match LIVE then we are just some lucky dudes... that was really an amazing games.
the defence was solid, nesta and maldini covered the box really well plus brilian saves from dida although he made one silly mistake, hehe... for defence, there is no doubt at all... in addition of kaladze and simic..
the midfield, i am impressed by rui costa, the man really was an inspiration, 4 goals came from his assists. pirlo was awesome in the front of the defence, the guy has learnt a lot. seedorf (one goal) and gattuso were everywhere, they run all the time taking the ball and giving the ball to the others.
the attacking, once again pippo proved to be lethal in front of the goal, a hattrick from him! maan just wait untill sheva gets back... rivaldo played a well game, he wasn't that amazing but he was dangerous indeed for deportivo's defence...
in conclusion: i'm just glad that skipping class wasn't a bad idea after all hehehe :D
FORZA MILAN!

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
THIS IS AMAZING !!!!!

i have not been so proud of Milan in a long time !!!! It feels great to be back among the top european teams... And the Lens-Bayern result was good... neither of them got 3 points... the game ended 1-1.....

..anyways, WOOOHOOOO !!!!! this calls for a celebration!!!! (going to the kitchen to grab a beer)...

And im DEFINITLY wearing my Milan-jersey to school tomorrow..!!!

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
well ozmo, i don't know about you but i'm wearing it now :D

this is bloody amazing! who said we need shevchenko? :D pippo is ROCKING!!! :devil3:
too bad i didn't have a chance to see the game :( so i can't really say anything :cry:

Klelia22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Im SOOOOOOOO HAPPY... I watched it alive, SOOOO great, the first 15 minutes I was kind of worried I admit it, but, after Seedorf scored well... everything changed!!!! I really liked how Kaladze played, also Maldini and Rino... and of course Rui and Pippo... I liked the game, what can I say... happy happy happy... :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I vote that Pippo should change his name to Pippo de Jesus Inzaghi. Apparently he was a gift from God to Milan. :devil2:

4-0 what a pasting. Now we have a great shot at winning the group and not having to play that playoff game to advance.

Group G

Club Pld W D L GS GA Pts
Milan 2 2 0 0 6 1 6
Deportivo 2 1 0 1 3 6 3
Bayern 2 0 1 1 3 4 1
Lens 2 0 1 1 2 3 1

Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A GREATTTTT WIN by Milan. They played really soo well :)
I'm very glad to see Milan doing so well like this!!

Nesta was brillaint, and Pirlo is more than great. Dida as usual makes silly mistakes, but he made one brilliant save as well. I want Abbiati back for sure to the team!!

Pippo scored 3 goals, and hit a ball in the bar, and he missed two chances with only the goal keeper to beat!

FORZZZZAAAA MILAAAANNN

Glad to see a Spanish team losing after all :D

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
what a game i woke up 2 hours late though but it'll be on again tonight on espn im gonna tape it! forza milan
we really are a champion side

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i officially announce that i regreted not to tape the match, it was becoz i didn't have that parallel jack thing... i should have taped it in my pc (i have the tv tuner with recording ability) jeez...
anyway, next week will be another milan game versus bayern munich in espn2, this time i will tape it! hehe...
anyway, i am still high of this win... maaaannn, it could have been 0-8, but it was one of the greatest game indeed...

Schedule