Milan - Palermo

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Even if we are at home, Palermo are the most miserly defenders in the world, with the exception of Juve and Chelsea of course.
Wrong again, dumbass. :o

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Lo Tsar said:
This game has a loss for us written all over it :o

Even if we are at home, Palermo are the most miserly defenders in the world, with the exception of Juve and Chelsea of course.

I can´t see goals from anyone except perhaps a drawn penalty from a diving Pippo, or maybe even one of those once in a season wonder goals from Rui, but I doubt he will even come on as a sub.

In short, Milan 1 Palermo 2, and that is my optamistic view of us being able to score, which we won´t ;)

Oh here you are with ur pesimistic comments once again :) , hope you will fail.. like always :D

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Lo Tsar said:

I can´t see goals from anyone except perhaps a drawn penalty from a diving Pippo, or maybe even one of those once in a season wonder goals from Rui, but I doubt he will even come on as a sub.

In short, Milan 1 Palermo 2, and that is my optamistic view of us being able to score, which we won´t ;)
I hope you are being sarcastic.. :head:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
besikaka said:
Oh here you are with ur pesimistic comments once again :) , hope you will fail.. like always :D
We´ll see who is right at the end of the 90 minutes ;)
Mind you if we get the right referee then this will be a walk over :o

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CARLO ANCELOTTI PRESS CONFERENCE
10/22/2005 1:17:00 PM
MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti had this to say at the press conference ahead of the Palermo game: 'I still have some doubts about the line-up, but Jankulovski will probably play, as for Sheva’s replacement, either Vieri or Inzaghi. Gila was in the stands on Wednesday was news as was Vieri at Cagliari but that’s the way it goes. The problem is unfortunately resolved now as Sheva is out, however, I would have preferred to have sent another player to the stands than have Andriy out.'
Turning to Palermo: 'What I saw of them against Inter, Palermo were a side to worry somewhat about but then they had some defensive problems after that. However, Palermo will find the motivation to play against Milan as they did against Inter. We have all our players ready but I will have a look today in training. We’ll look at Sheva day-by-day, he’s in some pain still. Nesta trained apart and did some technical work, he just has to wait for the okay from the professor who operated on him.'
On other issues: 'Maldini has managed his annoying injury well. Paradoxically, it’s much better the more he plays. The time when he feels pain is when he stops. I may play Gila as a lone striker in some games, but tomorrow we are going for a win so there will be two attackers. Apart from the PSV game, we have socred an average of two goals a game. I don’t think Gila has to take more responsibility, Inzaghi is fine and could start. Vieri is not feeling down, I am satisfied with his contribution and a goal would be a positive factor, above all, for him.'
Ancelotti then looked ahead to the upcoming games: We have a lot of important matches to play. 'We will face good Italian sides, Empoli have been doing well in the last four games, then we have PSV as well. It’s true that we have arrived at these games with a few tough injuries but we are at a good point, the team is improving, we more aggressive and aware compared to what we were at the start of the season. We are conceding fewer goals.'

[Source: ACMilan.com]

Jankulovski will play! :D

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I was disappointed that marzoratti was nowhere in sight against cagliari
I don't think he'll even be in the line up this time
Will he ever get a chance

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
It's Marek debut isnt it ?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Lo Tsar said:

Hey Welcome back.
Why the pessimism since Inzagi will play , so he might dribble 2-3 players then score 4 us securing the game. :D

Seriously now , am a bit worried coz I feel sorry 4 our strikers.
Without Sheva the only striker that might score on his own, no matter who play upfront might not get decent supply from our midfield.
So this game is about our midfield , either they start playin & then our finishers will seal the game.
Or they will remain uncreative & we will b in deep shit.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
CARLO ANCELOTTI PRESS CONFERENCE
10/22/2005 1:17:00 PM
MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti had this to say at the press conference ahead of the Palermo game: 'I still have some doubts about the line-up, but Jankulovski will probably play, as for Sheva’s replacement, either Vieri or Inzaghi. Gila was in the stands on Wednesday was news as was Vieri at Cagliari but that’s the way it goes. The problem is unfortunately resolved now as Sheva is out, however, I would have preferred to have sent another player to the stands than have Andriy out.'
Turning to Palermo: 'What I saw of them against Inter, Palermo were a side to worry somewhat about but then they had some defensive problems after that. However, Palermo will find the motivation to play against Milan as they did against Inter. We have all our players ready but I will have a look today in training. We’ll look at Sheva day-by-day, he’s in some pain still. Nesta trained apart and did some technical work, he just has to wait for the okay from the professor who operated on him.'
On other issues: 'Maldini has managed his annoying injury well. Paradoxically, it’s much better the more he plays. The time when he feels pain is when he stops. I may play Gila as a lone striker in some games, but tomorrow we are going for a win so there will be two attackers. Apart from the PSV game, we have socred an average of two goals a game. I don’t think Gila has to take more responsibility, Inzaghi is fine and could start. Vieri is not feeling down, I am satisfied with his contribution and a goal would be a positive factor, above all, for him.'
Ancelotti then looked ahead to the upcoming games: We have a lot of important matches to play. 'We will face good Italian sides, Empoli have been doing well in the last four games, then we have PSV as well. It’s true that we have arrived at these games with a few tough injuries but we are at a good point, the team is improving, we more aggressive and aware compared to what we were at the start of the season. We are conceding fewer goals.'

[Source: ACMilan.com]

Jankulovski will play! :D
Yipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
janku will play!!!!! yaaayyyyyy!!!

i think we will win 3-1!!!!

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Nooo GOOOOD..... Sheva maybe wont be ready for Juventus the Old Slut !!!
This is bad news from Carlo the Stupid !!!

MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti added: 'Training every day and playing every three days isn't easy. The players can't train that hard after playing, yesterday we did not have an intense session. Ambrosini should come back after the Juventus game while I don't know if Nesta and Sheva will play against Juventus. Both Vieri and Inzaghi can play alongside Gilardino tomorrow. I don't know about fielding Cafu and Serginho. Sergio could be in the running tomorrow along with Jankulovski. Sergio has really improved, last season when he played at left-back he didn't get too many crosses in but this season he has.'

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demerio said:
Nooo GOOOOD..... Sheva maybe wont be ready for Juventus the Old Slut !!!
This is bad news from Carlo the Stupid !!!
Hey cool it bro…
Still 1 week till the Juve game so there is time 4 Sheva 2 recover.
I wish if only Ambro + Nesta recover 2 play 2.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
SQUAD FOR PALERMO
10/22/2005

GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Kalac.

DEFENDERS: Cafu, Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam.

MIDFIELDERS: Gattuso, Kakà, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel.

STRIKERS: Inzaghi, Gilardino, Vieri.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:(

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Kyara said:
SQUAD FOR PALERMO
10/22/2005

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey cheer up.... :tongue: You will see when Gila and Bobo bang two goals tomorow each... :tongue:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Demerio said:
MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti added: 'Training every day and playing every three days isn't easy. The players can't train that hard after playing, yesterday we did not have an intense session. Ambrosini should come back after the Juventus game while I don't know if Nesta and Sheva will play against Juventus. Both Vieri and Inzaghi can play alongside Gilardino tomorrow. I don't know about fielding Cafu and Serginho. Sergio could be in the running tomorrow along with Jankulovski. Sergio has really improved, last season when he played at left-back he didn't get too many crosses in but this season he has.'
Without Nesta and Shevchenko we surely won't beat Juventus. :rolleyes:

Let's hope for a win tomorrow. I hope Jankulovski gives us a lift and Gilardino bags another goal or two. ;)

Roberto

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, ,Gilardino, Nesta, Cafu, Toni, Inzaghi, Gattuso,Pirlo ,Roberto Baggio
Palermo are a quite good team, have some talent in the squard but lost their best player (toni) in the summer and a couple of other players, i wacthed them tear inter apart but we're in good form, we were all over PSV in midweek! (should of won 3-0) Inzaghi is looking pacey and sharpe so i hope he starts, vieri MIGHT just get his goal but i hope he starts on the bench, Over all i think it will be a hard game but we'll over come it.

Ac Milan 3 Palermo 0
Kaka
Inzaghi
Vieri (header)

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rossoneroid said:
The tv station here preferring to broadcast udinese-inter match, so I'll missed the game.
I'm afraid of injury problems, hope the players were ok in this match.
Which channel on PPStream will show this game? Anybody knows? Thx first! :)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Parlemo are a hard team to beat they have a lot of quality players and one i fear atm is Corini. I think he is worthy of submitting a place in the Italy squad as a back up to Pirlo, he's classy.

No Sheva, we still should manage we have a lot of quality, also what Ancelotti said about he would of hoped to have another player out and have Sheva back is a stupid thing to say. You would never wish an injury on another player and we dont solemly rely on Sheva, as was proven lasy year when we won more without him then with him, the display against ManUtd last year proves this. Probably our best display.

Anywho... glad to see Janku play, cant wait Vieri will net :D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
I hope we dont screw it up. Its a must win game! Palermo are a good team but im sure if we play our heart our we can win it. Cant wait to c Marek back in action! I hope Gila and Vieri will score a few and proove that we can do it even without Sheva! Forza Milan!

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
I hope we dont screw it up. Its a must win game! Palermo are a good team but im sure if we play our heart our we can win it. Cant wait to c Marek back in action! I hope Gila and Vieri will score a few and proove that we can do it even without Sheva! Forza Milan!
Yes. I don't want to see our players step on each others' feet and make a mess on San Siro :head: . WE wil win :) ! Actually if we play with our heart we can win any team, not only Palermo. Pirlo must be fixed (there'r some errors which have been occured with him lately), Janku and Vogel should be used.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PREDICTION

This will be a very entertaining match, with both clubs having lineups full of quality-talent. Despite being the visitors, Palermo have no need to sit back and defend for the entire match, as their backline in confident and solid. Milan may suffer a bit without Shevchenko in attack, but this is the chance for Christian Vieri and Alberto Gilardino to shine in his absence. The Rossoneri and Rosanero (Milan and Palermo) will each have their share of chances, and this may be an even finish.

Milan 2-2 Palermo

[Source: Goal.com]

:rolleyes:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All the possible starting line-ups suggest something like this:

Dida; Stam, Costacurta, Maldini, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Jankulovski; Kakà; Vieri/Inzaghi, Gilardino

I'm afraid we won't be able to score without Shevchenko. I hope the lads prove me wrong. :rolleyes:

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
it is not for this threat but i really like this signature
sanpaolo4ij.jpg

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
PREDICTION

This will be a very entertaining match, with both clubs having lineups full of quality-talent. Despite being the visitors, Palermo have no need to sit back and defend for the entire match, as their backline in confident and solid. Milan may suffer a bit without Shevchenko in attack, but this is the chance for Christian Vieri and Alberto Gilardino to shine in his absence. The Rossoneri and Rosanero (Milan and Palermo) will each have their share of chances, and this may be an even finish.

Milan 2-2 Palermo

[Source: Goal.com]

:rolleyes:
I hope they play offensively too, then we will have goals. Not 2-2 buddy, I think it'll be 1-1 or 2-1 for Milan.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Kyara said:
SQUAD FOR PALERMO
10/22/2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats the deal with ambrosini's injury? He seems to be out for a while now..errr! Just when he started getting his chance in the team again he gets injured and by the time he gets back he would probably loose it again.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
i hope Anqeloti Change his mind and Star With Gila and Pippo on attack

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
NeSTa_86 said:
it is not for this threat but i really like this signature
sanpaolo4ij.jpg
Thanks champ :D
It is not for this thread but this bloke had good taste :D

Schedule