Fiorentina - Milan AC

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
SGK71122 said:
No he didnt.

He said that the chances of Sheva having a bad game are very rare, just like the other guy making a quality post is also rare.

No, he didn't say they were rare, and he didn't mean it too. He was bashing Sheva at the time, so that means the chances of Sheva having a bad game were preety high.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
poppy said:
We lost a game
Instead of pointing fingers at others (boorish opponents, referees, bad luck etc)
Why don’t we take a good hard look at our performance
Do a review & some soul searching
Concentrate on our team

I wish no one at the club would blame it on bad luck
Can’t they even take defeat like a man for once
Why didn’t they thank lady luck on occasions
When we scrape through with a win on sheer good luck

I think there are too much coddling around the players
So much so that they think they’re the best even when they’re not
Sometimes a good hard shaking may be better for them

Why is it anti-milan to say anything negative
What makes you a more loyal fan for saying pretty things
Do you think anyone will be wasting their breath & time
If they didn’t even care about milan
Is that a poem???
One disaster night for Sandro and everybody looking for somebody to blame...After Gila drew the game Milan outplayed Viola at every parameter. "Fiorentina who?" I asked. There was only one team on the field: AC Milan. If not for the stupid mistake by Nesta at the very beginning of the 2nd half, game and the result would have been different. But 5 points again...lets hope Juve will slumber at some point, while Milan will not. I mean we already did, don't we...Time to play
Forza!!

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
I'm still so nervous when think on this match.
I just wonna see them crushed in San Siro..

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
TO WHOM it may concern:

To those who was baching Sheva...

No maybe you ask moderators to delete your posts???

More I am in this forum, more I see very strange supporters...

Congratulations to everyone....

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
savicevic10 said:
People should really calm down and not say things that make them look stupid one game later.

;)

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
newyorker said:
Is that a poem???
One disaster night for Sandro and everybody looking for somebody to blame...After Gila drew the game Milan outplayed Viola at every parameter. "Fiorentina who?" I asked. There was only one team on the field: AC Milan. If not for the stupid mistake by Nesta at the very beginning of the 2nd half, game and the result would have been different. But 5 points again...lets hope Juve will slumber at some point, while Milan will not. I mean we already did, don't we...Time to play
Forza!!

No that's not a poem thankyou for your compliment anyway
I didn't know i had anything poetic in me until i joined this forum

Do take a closer look at what is written before blowing your top
Was i blaming anyone in that post for our defeat
The answer is an obvious - NO

I'm just voicing my disgust in the time-consuming mind-boggling blaming game
That everyone at the club will take on whenever we suffer a defeat
If they had used the time & energy wasted here to do an analysis on the game
They would have benefited greatly from it
Improvements won't be gained by pointing fingers at others
But by looking at ourselves critically we will be much improved

A game is made up of 2 halves
Doing well in one half is not enough to secure a game
As surprises may spring out at you from nowhere any second & at any corner

Reaction score
PLEASE READ - A Canadians experience at the game - YES I was there

WOW,
What an experience!!!
I posted on this site awhile back asking how to get tix...
first off you can't buy tix there..I bought them
online (they come out the week before) and it was nuts to see the line-up of people picking the tix up that they bought online-with NO computers in the booth...the staff was manually looking for and handing the tix out.
This was one of the craziest experiences of my life -
I have never seen such passion anywhere...especially
at a sporting event.
I am from Toronto where hockey rules - we love our Maple leafs and have rivalary's with Ottawa and Montreal. But they can come to the game and not worry about DYING !!
Let me explain that I'm a HUGE Sheva fan...I was born in Kiev, Ukraine and have loved soccer/football since I was a kid.So I follow him and Milan for the past years and it was a dream come true and a great coincidence when my girlfriend (who is living in Cremona,Italy) wanted to go to Florence for her b-day and I saw that they were playing there. I convinced her to go with me and so we went...me in my Sheva jersey and MILAN scarf. I had no idea that it was a recipe for disaster. good thing I had a jacket on that can zip all the way up. I was lucky (or unlucky) to sit near the visitors section (which is easy since NOBODY wants to sit there) - where my fellow Milan brothers were...right when I got there...a milan supporter called me over and I thought it was to say hello or something...as I got closer he was about to spit in my face in a crack in the fencing...luckily his friend noticed my scarf and stopped him. He yelled to me - WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE - you have to come here!!!! I asked him how I can join him over there - IMPOSSIBLE. with giant fencing and bars making it impossible.also as I was climbing the stairs my leg was pulled from under the fence as a Milan fan tryed to pull me under the fence - to kill me !!!
The passion was awesome - I was loving it - even though they were trying to kill me. My girlfriend was not as amused.
the game was disapointing althouh I was impressed with Toni - I never hear of him before and right from the begining he was the best player on the field. My boy sheva tryed hard also - but football is not a game that one player can win.
Not only was the foul call bullshit ( it looked bullshit to me also at the game) but NOBODY on the forum said anything about the HAND BALL that was not called. It was very obvious even from my seats. Even though I couldn't argue it or cheer for theMilan goal from my seats - I was constantly biting my tongue. Luckily I was speaking english and noone understood that I was cheering for Milan.
And it was crazy to see that the "ushers" or security don't do anything...if I was getting attacked they wouldn't notice - they are all busy watching the game...which here is a big no-no.
Overall an unbelievable expereice that I showed my friends the pics and video I took and they were blown away also.
I was hoping to see some highlights when I got back to the room - no problem - they showed football highlights all night on like every channel
I loved it.
I want to put up some pics but don;t know how to do it.
I'm a fan for life now and will be keeping an eye on this site and the team. I got home last night to watch highlights of my man score 4 goals - I guess he felt bad for disappointing me in Florence :D
I'd love to hear other "foreigners" experiences with a match and any pics or highlights from the game would be appreciated.
Anyone else at the game - I'd love to hear what you thought and if you have any pics/vids.
GO MILAN GO - GOOOOOO SHEVAAAAA
Alex
redlyfe@hotmail.com

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
redlyfe said:
Not only was the foul call bullshit ( it looked bullshit to me also at the game) but NOBODY on the forum said anything about the HAND BALL that was not called. It was very obvious even from my seats.

Don't care about ref's decisions anymore. I've seen the hand-ball, but what can I do? The game is over and we lost.

The reason why people don't complain about the referee IMO is because of the way Milan played. I haven't seen any team in history playing so slow.(except for the Gila-Sheva one touch passes) And also there were a lot of crosses that went out for goal-kicks. For a top team with top players it's pathetic. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C !!! :head:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
maldini_mo said:
because you guys treat him as a god, but he really isn't bsides, as i was told numerous times soccer is a team sport therefore we should stop basing teh milan team around sheva
Pssssst.
Yo , Mo….
Sheva scored 4 goals.
I like u , but really cant resist but 2 say : IN YOUR FACE.
I still love u though. :D

Schedule