CakjE.png

Hehehehhe

+1

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Bc he given the No 10 shirt at Milan.

He wants the hate to come down then tell him to take a higher shirt number.

Donnarumma wears 99 and he cops a lot of shit

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
as usual the ugliness of the game was overshadowed be the behavior of some individuals

Last edited:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Hes a decent fellow. A nice kid. Bit like that slow guy from work that everybody likes and are never cross with even when he fucks up.

But when he struts in wearing Dejan's old shirt and plays the way he does... ppl get offended.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hes a decent fellow. A nice kid. Bit like that slow guy from work that everybody likes and are never cross with even when he fucks up.

But when he struts in wearing Dejan's old shirt and plays the way he does... ppl get offended.

il Genio..... I'll take coasting Seedorf or at the end Rui

The fact that he turns so slow and doesnt seem to have the instinct or technique to win many of those situations and open up teams regularly is the main reason he will always come under scrutiny.

Even in the state the club is in, he is at Milan and the past has had great players (even past their prime) that could wow the fans and be decisive. - that is just the world he has stepped into.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
How many free kicks has he scored? I've seen 3 corners from him and all 3 were horrible.

Led to believe the fooker was Hagi when it comes to frre kicks. Ppl believe that today even. Send him to Galatasaray... its his level.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
With the injuries in midfield, Sandro Tonali? His agent said he is a Milan fan, and he's supposed to be an absolute gem.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
With the injuries in midfield, Sandro Tonali? His agent said he is a Milan fan, and he's supposed to be an absolute gem.

wot wot wot, he's also a Milanista?? :heart: dont make my heart beat like this

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We played well in the 2nd half. I quite enjoyed this game actually.. Betis is a fantastic team when they play the ball. Among the best in the world. There’s very little any team can do when faced with what they did in the first half.

To come back with a point is a creditable result.

Only regret is the injuries.. Hakan and even Cutrone seen limping. Musacchio should be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We played well in the 2nd half. I quite enjoyed this game actually.. Betis is a fantastic team when they play the ball. Among the best in the world. There’s very little any team can do when faced with what they did in the first half.

necro :lol:

they did play well, but among the best in the world?))

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Only regret is the injuries.. Hakan and even Cutrone seen limping. Musacchio should be ok.

14th in La liga with -3 GD, get fucked with that nonsense :lol: :lol::lol:

They play better than Milan's abysmal play under Gattuso, but best in the world? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to lay off the crack pipe.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
14th in La liga with -3 GD, get fucked with that nonsense

They play better than Milan's abysmal play under Gattuso, but best in the world?

You need to lay off the crack pipe.
Let's not forget that mid table teams take EL way too seriously.
Milan played with reserves and still looked ok. Our main squad would beat them, if we gave a shit about EL

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
How can you not love this man!

I love him so much that I imagine him as a woman.

Regarding the game - if not for Musakio's injury, I think we could've scored and got a win. We were playing really intense before it and were about to crack them.

I think this was a prepared strategy, in order to not waste too much resources. That's why we laid low in the 1st half.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Amongst the best in the world when they play with the ball?

Can you clutch at straws any harder? Or be anymore delusional?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

Facts.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Necromancer and Sage,

Please swap usernames

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Delightful team.. delightful football, even if for limited time per match. Has one of my favourite players from last decade, Joaquin. I think I'm gonna try watch them every week from now.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Beating Barca 4-3 away makes me feel slightly better about us losing and drawing vs them. :lol: