Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
my solution is to pay 55m for wc striker :o

he's by far the best CF we can have right now, give him fucking cesc and mms and you'll see real piguain. :o

Higuain has been missing sitters and moping around all the time. I'll rather spend those 55 on another striker.

Better yet, let's up it to 80 mil and free Lewandowski out of those dreadful lederhosen and let him instead wear clothes that actual people wear.

Fuck Higuain - if he plays like this, he isn't worth the money and it hurts Jube more if he returns to their bench with his silly money while they're already paying out their ass for the rapist.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
my solution is to pay 55m for wc striker :o

he's by far the best CF we can have right now, give him fucking cesc and mms and you'll see real piguain. :o

Should hold your tongue until the end of the season. If he performs there's no reason to not redeem him. Thats only if he performs. If he continues his current form, redeeming him is then throwing millions down the drain. The last thing this club needs is an old high waged player that can't put up numbers.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If Higuain can't turn his form around you don't buy him, its pretty simple. 18m was spent so that Milan would have the option to buy him

No point in spending another 36m on top of his enormous wages (iirc he has 3 years left on the contract) if he doesn't prove himself

I get he doesn't have the best service but if you're going to be a striker worth 50m+ you should certainly have more range than simply waiting in the box for chances, which he hasn't been the best at converting

His attitude on the pitch has been incredibly poor as well, that type of stuff rubs off on the team

You think it’s a matter of a service?

Count the chances he wasted in the last two games.

Something is wrong about Higuain. It’s very annoying to watch him play. He’s frustrated and frustrating every one else around him.

There is zero chemistry with his teammates and this is on Gattuso. We are 15 games into the season and signs of improvement isn’t showing from the front department.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cutrone has the same amount of goals as Higuain while playing around 400 mins less. I get it, Patrick has scored 4 of those in EL, so who cares but still - I expect more out of my 8 mil wage striker that wants to be redeemed for 36 mil in comparison to my 1 mil wage youth product.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Something is wrong about Higuain. It’s very annoying to watch him play. He’s frustrated and frustrating every one else around him.

It's been quite obvious - he's become too pampered playing for Jube. He's not getting the calls and preferential treatment he's been accustomed for the past two seasons.

Well there's certainly more but it's part of it. Must be fucking with his head and also is part of the reason why we shouldn't buy Jube players. They're too pampered with the corrupt officiating.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

There is zero chemistry with his teammates and this is on Gattuso. We are 15 games into the season and signs of improvement isn’t showing from the front department.

I think he has enough service, but it isn't the best service and I think most would agree

and I agree, his performance against Juve was shocking and to follow that up with the display against Torino should have him benched

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I think he has enough service, but it isn't the best service and I think most would agree

and I agree, his performance against Juve was shocking and to follow that up with the display against Torino should have him benched

The same service Cutrone is getting and making more of it.
He is just not in the zone where where the service providers deliver their most dangerous balls (near post, far post).
As I said before, it a “style” issue... his style doesn’t fit the team’s style.
Maybe a Fabregas will get him the balls he wants...which means changing the teams playing style ... And that’s not such a good idea.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

my point exactly

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
name me sitters in last two games? :o

i remember one chance but it was impossible angle to score.

don't count situations where he get ball around the center and then make chance out of nothing, that's not the definition or sitter... or these "sitters" are the one we are talking about, huh? :o

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

The Higuain we know finishes the game in half a chance.

Remember juventus Milan at the San Siro last year where he scored twice from half chances?

I don’t recall the passes were great, the strikes were very lethal.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s still early to be deciding Higuain’s fate. Let’s see how the midfield and/or wingers are fixed in a few weeks. But, hypothetically say it doesn’t work out, I don’t think Milan are just going to send 18m to Juve for nothing. Not to mention the salary you paid Higuain for this season. If anything I could see Milan buying him and swapping him for Morata with Chelsea.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I’m glad someone finally mentioned giving some blame to Gattuso. Higuain has been Serie A’s best striker the past few years and suddenly does nothing at Milan. Then something is wrong with the coaching. The 4-4-2 is an awful choice for Higuain to be paired with a forward with a similar skill set in Cutrone. They are both the same type of player that aren’t going to offer you much outside the penalty area. They get in each other’s way. If the plan is to continue with 4-4-2 then you need some mids or wings that can break down an opposition or find a SS to pair with either Higuain/Cutrone. If not then you only play one of Higuain/Cutrone and go for a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, etc.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
first of all, we need to switch to 433 after january signings.

or any other, don't care, 442 is annoying on many levels.

also cutrone is better when he starts on the bench, he's pretty much useless when he doesn't get service in penalty area, which is impossible with Kessie/Bacayoco behind your back and Hakan who is having awful season.
also suso is in bad form recently as well... but I don't think the guilty is on him, other coaches easily block him because they know that he is the only creative player in this squad. Shut him off, we're off as well.

god i really hope that we'll get cesc and mms, we need them badly :head:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Milan have to sign better players so 4th place can be nailed down. To not get into the UCL again would just add on to this long embarrassment.

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
Have Elliott seized UEFA accounts yet? Their offices? UEFA about to get fucked, I'm starting to realise that Elliott is infinite times better then any of the Arab owners.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
LOL.

You know my views on Elliott. They are a vulture fund, and they are in this only to make money. Right now, Milan's objectives and Elliott's are the same, so its all good. Elliott managed to acquire Milan very cheap in textbook vulture fund fashion, so they have some leeway to invest in increasing Milan's value.

But please be under no illusion that Elliott will spend more money for silverware than the club is worth, thats not what they do. They are not your Moratti, Agnelli, Berlusconi or even a Suning. They are not interested in long term glory for passion (or PR), they are here only to create value and make profit. They are your Thohir albeit a far far richer one. Milan will be sold in the next few years.

B0LvUMY.gif

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Best way to increase revenue is to sign a shirt sales machine.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
first of all, we need to switch to 433 after january signings.

or any other, don't care, 442 is annoying on many levels.

also cutrone is better when he starts on the bench, he's pretty much useless when he doesn't get service in penalty area, which is impossible with Kessie/Bacayoco behind your back and Hakan who is having awful season.
also suso is in bad form recently as well... but I don't think the guilty is on him, other coaches easily block him because they know that he is the only creative player in this squad. Shut him off, we're off as well.

god i really hope that we'll get cesc and mms, we need them badly :head:

If we go back to a solo striker, Cutrone is clearly the superior choice between him and Higuain.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
As Genoa sporting director Perinetti confirmed some days ago, Leonardo has started dialogues with Genoa for Christian Kouamé. Milan have been following him for a while now, but has not advanced in the negotiations, as Genoa's initial request is at €35M. [@FabrizioRomano]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If we go back to a solo striker, Cutrone is clearly the superior choice between him and Higuain.

No not really, Cutrone is best used off the bench. He’s not a starting material yet. Not for Milan anyway.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
No not really, Cutrone is best used off the bench. He’s not a starting material yet. Not for Milan anyway.

And this Higuain is? At least Cutrone wont sulk and complain every time he losses the ball. Cutrone also back tracks and gets into much better positions. If we get a solid striker then Cutrone can start off the bench. But as things currently stand, he's a much better choice than Higuain.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Do you have man utd commercial numbers pre & post pogba?

Shirt sales generate next to nothing for the club. Only manufacturers and players benefit when they have their full image rights. We discussed this lengthly last summer.

Only two players (Messi & Ronaldo) have tremendous pull and pogba ain’t one of them. Maybe Neymar has some pull but no quite there yet.

Retired kaka has more influence and appeal on sponsors than pogba.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
And this Higuain is? At least Cutrone wont sulk and complain every time he losses the ball. Cutrone also back tracks and gets into much better positions. If we get a solid striker then Cutrone can start off the bench. But as things currently stand, he's a much better choice than Higuain.

Do you have to bold Higuain to make a point? Was it Cutrone who wasted the 1 on 1 chance against Torino?

I know all about Higuain’s attitude, you can scroll few posts back and read.

Higuain best played as a lone striker, this is a fact not an opinion. Best case scenario is using Higuain/Cutrone and Castillejo. Castillejo has different traits which can co-exist with a #9.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Higuain is not the problem.

Problem is we lack regista, serious lw and playing compact high up the pitch so Suso is at his natural position and then Pipita as well.

Hes a player of 16-20m from goal

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Do you have man utd commercial numbers pre & post pogba?

Shirt sales generate next to nothing for the club. Only manufacturers and players benefit when they have their full image rights. We discussed this lengthly last summer.

Only two players (Messi & Ronaldo) have tremendous pull and pogba ain’t one of them. Maybe Neymar has some pull but no quite there yet.

Retired kaka has more influence and appeal on sponsors than pogba.

I didn't know that about Pogba so touche. But it's not just shirt sales alone. There are sponsors that would be willing to join our project as well. Having high profile footie culture stars goes a long way. Doesn't hurt that he's a good footballer when fielded right. Also, I already mentioned Messi. I say we should at least try for him.

Do you have to bold Higuain to make a point? Was it Cutrone who wasted the 1 on 1 chance against Torino?

I know all about Higuain’s attitude, you can scroll few posts back and read.

Higuain best played as a lone striker, this is a fact not an opinion. Best case scenario is using Higuain/Cutrone and Castillejo. Castillejo has different traits which can co-exist with a #9.

I had to because you seemed to miss the point. Which is not about Cutrone not being ready for starter football, but about Higuain being totally shit for more than a month if I recall. If you already know about Higuain's problems then I don't have to further explain why Cutrone should be top pick atm. It's not just about ability. It's about form and mentality. Cutrone is obviously in a better place than Higuain now.

>Was it Cutrone who wasted the 1 on 1 chance against Torino?

Higuain was just as wasteful bro. What match were you watching? It was just not as impactful. Higuain had more than one chance where he could have passed it to a one-on-one player or even slotted it much better than he did. Also Cutrone has been much better with link up play and holding the ball for the past few matches whilst Higuain was on some walking simulator shit against Olympiacos. His overall performance is better than Higuain; better positioning, better link up play, backtracking, and more involved. They've been equally shit at finishing but the fact that Cutrone is not a sulking bitch is a huge plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule