The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I don't have expectations of Scudetto, but I think that is Ibra's ambition.

With Hauge, a strong CB and maybe Bakayoko at the end of the window I have clear expectations of top 4 tho.

Of course it is, he wants to win. He's said it multiple times. I think there's a chance, albeit a small one. It's just going to be very tough and requires we start out strong and maintain that. Still think we're off the pace of Juve/Inter though, but who knows.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Saw this on Twitter, not sure who to credit though. It's beautiful. Poor Tatarusanu was left out though :D

Ei2dJkIXcAEoVrE

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I don't have expectations of Scudetto, but I think that is Ibra's ambition.

With Hauge, a strong CB and maybe Bakayoko at the end of the window I have clear expectations of top 4 tho.

Ladri went from 7th place to first (although with cheating). We will do the same. Ibra + Pioli + Kjaer with a hunngry young squad following them, you know I'm right

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Who said Hauge is the type of signing Atalanta/Dortmund/Monaco/Leipzig etc would make? Exactly spot on. He feels like that type of talent that is hell of a talent but unknown to the people and clubs without a proper scouting system. I have a very good feeling about him. You should not be able to play the way he did as a 20 year old in his first big European game against one of the greatest team in Europe, especially from a lower quality league like the norweigan one. Confidence seem on top and his playing style is a joy to watch. Get ASAP

lucky he's not playing for Benfica / Porto... those fuckers would be asking for 100m and other morons would be paying it

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hauge certainly was not an unknown cause he played in every Norway youth team and he paired the attack with Haaland many times. Every scout knows who he is.

But he only really exploded in his club this season which is to say since June or the last 3 and a half months. In 2019 he was still in and out of Bodo line-up. And with pandemic and the weird calendar in Norway it's not surprising his recent development got a bit under the radar.

Milan literally had no choice but to note (though the news say the scouting was looking at him very closely even before the draw in the EL).

BTW I much prefer that bet on his last months form over players you bet on reputation and performance in youth tournaments. This is much more of a real base to consider his talent.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There were some reports Toma Basic's agent was at Casa Milan. Don't know if it was ever verified.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lampard non committal regarding Jorginho. Maldini go for it.

Bakayoko and Rudiger not even on the bench for Chelsea.
Fofana was on the bench for Saint Etienne again.
Soumare has been coming off the bench recently for Lille.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probable XI vs Crotone: Donnarumma; Calabria, Gabbia, Kjaer, Theo Hernandez, Kessie, Tonali; Brahim Diaz, Calhanoğlu, Saelemaekers; Rebić. [Sky]

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Breacianini and Plizzari both started for their respective teams in Serie B. Mastour came in as a sub as well.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have another 3 matches in 7 days? That's brutal

Isn't Romagnoli supposed to be back for tomorrow's match?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan have another 3 matches in 7 days? That's brutal

Isn't Romagnoli supposed to be back for tomorrow's match?

Yeah, will be rough. Romagnoli still out til midweek or maybe even next weekend. Musacchio back in training but who knows when he returns. Ibra I hope is back next week.

I wonder if Colombo is given the nod upfront or if we see Rebic/Leao there with the other LW.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Probable XI vs Crotone: Donnarumma; Calabria, Gabbia, Kjaer, Theo Hernandez, Kessie, Tonali; Brahim Diaz, Calhanoğlu, Saelemaekers; Rebić. [Sky]

eyes will be on tonali if he starts.

going to need to see a gourmet game from kebabsta

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rotation for this match is absolutely necessary, the side was gassed last match

Esp Bennacer, lets go Tonali

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
What a mistake made by Thiago Silva...

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
and commoders wanted this washed brazilian fodder :lol:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
So Pioli definitelly don't want to use Diaz on RW position.

I get that he mostly see him as Hakan backup but if kid is capable to play on both wings, let's give him a chance to play on the right since it's our weakest spot after CB. We can't lose anything.
There are two options, we'll buy RW till the end of the mercato and that's why he's constantly refusing to move Diaz on RW position or they're stupid enough to rely on Samu/Saele. :o

Ok, Saele looks way better than Samu and I actually like him... but none of them are starting material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule