Franck Kessié Thread

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not his best game before that Penalty. But taking this pen, that must have weight like 1000 Kilos, and killing it – very well done. Big kudos to that.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Not his best game before that Penalty. But taking this pen, that must have weight like 1000 Kilos, and killing it – very well done. Big kudos to that.

:thumbsup:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
tumblr_ppx358g2071s3l8gho1_540.png

:proud:Salute:proud:

And after the pen he made sure any hint of a chance was snuffed out.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If there is any EPL side that wants him this summer, sell him.
We dont have anyone in team that plays in his position and thats the reason we look worse without him...
Buy someone more skilled so we can play better football.
He is good at running and physical strength, that's it. No technique, passing worse than Gattuso in his days, shoot accuracy worse than Hakan, selfish, weak mentality.
Abate could run when he was younger and i dont remember him being so overrated like Kessie here.
If nothing, use his money to buy Bakayoko

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
put several smileys and thats it

#DifferentOpinion :D

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
dunno about him tbh,
you may go and watch his movement and passing during atalanta time and compare to todays milan - guess lacking of tactic for attack, movement from winger and fullback, slow at creating attacks, maybe he is overused or need to cover too much ground in each game because of suso. maybe expectation of results ... he just regressed as a player here.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If there is any EPL side that wants him this summer, sell him.
We dont have anyone in team that plays in his position and thats the reason we look worse without him...
Buy someone more skilled so we can play better football.
He is good at running and physical strength, that's it. No technique, passing worse than Gattuso in his days, shoot accuracy worse than Hakan, selfish, weak mentality.
Abate could run when he was younger and i dont remember him being so overrated like Kessie here.
If nothing, use his money to buy Bakayoko

Overall Agree with this post, but i dont think we should buy bakayoko

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Overall Agree with this post, but i dont think we should buy bakayoko

you're a closet Berto fan, aren't you?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Physically a beast, but seems a bit too stupid.

Wth was he doing on their goal?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just sell him for any decent offer. He ruins more games/chances than RnB is willing to admit. I get it, he runs a lot, he is a warrior and that goes well with the fans, but he really average player with good physique

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's the Niang of midfielders.

So god damn sloppy and wasteful.,

But we have no one else with his athleticism and work rate on his position and this is painfully obvious when he's not on the pitch.
Just like 2014-15 season Niang.

There's a big difference though.
Niang was extremely frustrating to watch, but I wasn't mad at him.
This guy is as infuriating as it gets.
How many times have we seen him do this?

giphy.gif

He's not alone in being selfish, but his selfishness is something else.
There's something seriously wrong with this guy.
I always felt he was a bit "off", and then the derby row happened.
Pretty sure he would be diagnosed with narcissistic / anti-social personality disorder if he met a psychologist, but it doesn't explain the stupidity in his selfish decision-making.

Last edited:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he needs to watch some kucka videos. the way kucka ran at opponents with ball was interesting. kessie with his physique should be able to do that. he is good at some stuff and bad at some stuff. another thing i noticed about him is, he never sends long balls inside the box. he does attempts some through balls and i appreciate him for that.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he needs to watch some kucka videos. the way kucka ran at opponents with ball was interesting. kessie with his physique should be able to do that. he is good at some stuff and bad at some stuff. another thing i noticed about him is, he never sends long balls inside the box. he does attempts some through balls and i appreciate him for that.

With Kucka instead of Kessie, 4th spot would've been piece of cake

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How many times have we seen him do this?
giphy.gif

Yeah, too many times to forget... like who the fk scores from there? Its so rare that it isn't even worth a try.

Its ok to have flaws, bad passing or decision making... but then you need to be smart enough to know your weaknesses and keep it simple. Just give the ball to the closest teammate with the easiest pass you can find, instead he continues to try things he obviously can't do.

There's something seriously wrong with this guy. - Yeah, for sure

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Sell. He's a bad version of Muntari.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sell. He's a bad version of Muntari.

Muntari sucked ass. He was found out only after he could not score goals anymore to stop hiding his major flaws.

Kessie is not perfect however when he is not playing in midfield our midfield gets destroyed completely and very easily. With how good Bakayoko is he can never be Kessie's replacement because he does not have it in him. On the other hand Kessie lacks in the tactical department which it is worrisome.

Anyways, was he on a loan with a right/option or obligation to redemption? I am not against his sale but we need a destroyer/force in midfield.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Muntari sucked ass. He was found out only after he could not score goals anymore to stop hiding his major flaws.

Kessie is not perfect however when he is not playing in midfield our midfield gets destroyed completely and very easily. With how good Bakayoko is he can never be Kessie's replacement because he does not have it in him. On the other hand Kessie lacks in the tactical department which it is worrisome.

Anyways, was he on a loan with a right/option or obligation to redemption? I am not against his sale but we need a destroyer/force in midfield.

Muntari could at least defend, pass, choke out referees and shoot, although inaccuately - he had some game sense. All Kessie can do is run and lose possession and miss sitters. He's barely even a footballer. I don't understand how he shined in Atalanta. Kucka and Poli were better.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The level of desperation on this forum... wanting Muntari back :lol:

This makes me think I wouldn't mind Kevin Constant instead of RR, as well :fp: :lol:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Muntari could at least defend, pass, choke out referees and shoot, although inaccuately - he had some game sense. All Kessie can do is run and lose possession and miss sitters. He's barely even a footballer. I don't understand how he shined in Atalanta. Kucka and Poli were better.

:fp::fp::lol::lol:

I still recall his continuous long passes to th other team's goalie, over and over and.....

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I still recall his continuous long passes to th other team's goalie, over and over and.....

Do you think Muntari was a worse CM than Poli?

If the answer is yes, then..lol.

If the answer is no, then why would you get so worked up over Muntari when someone like Poli was around?

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yeah but i also remember him scoring and doing 50m longpass to Ibra who smacked it straight into goal, composed finish 2-0 against Barcelona etc.
Kessie can't even play those chords on his football guitar.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
why does he takes the penalties?