Dudu

Russo-neri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thought I'd start my first thread. Seems Dudu "dreams" of playing for Milan and might be coming in summer of 2007. Sounds great to me! We'd get a young player and keep that Brazilian pipeline going. Of course, we'd be the butt of a few jokes for having Dudu AND Kaka on the same team.

(I know, cheesy joke, but since I'm starting the thread, I wanted to get first crack at the humor.)

See Link:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov10h.html

Last edited:

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
im kind of wondering here, if a player plays in CSKA Moscow(pfff), would he be good enough for our Milan ? =))

Russo-neri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
chechen_milan said:
im kind of wondering here, if a player plays in CSKA Moscow(pfff), would he be good enough for our Milan ? =))

I'm guessing if he's playing for the Selecao, he can't be bad.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
cska moscow arent a bad team at all.....besides....they won uefa cup 2 years ago.
and everyon starts out at a small team at some point.....

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
cska are top of their CL group, ahead of arsenal... I havent seen him play but dudu and kaka cant be good for our reputation :D

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
chechen_milan said:
Hve u even seen CSKA's CL matches this year to say so? Have u even seen Dudu play? Dudu is amazing. Seriously

Plus, I didnt get the joke the thread starter made? WTF?

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
could be very good:D

KakaLegend

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi,Maldini,Gullit,Van Basten,baggio,
chechen_milan said:
he is very good !!

and cska mosk beats arsenal and is first in the champion league group

red

Red from Back&Me F4ums
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IN MILAN THE STAR IS THE TEAM THAN the TEAM PLAYER's & i specially love gatuso fighting spirite.hi!!
KakaLegend said:
he is very good !!

and cska mosk beats arsenal and is first in the champion league group
Agree with that man...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
chechen_milan said:
Sheva and Kaladze played in Kiev Dinamo, Gattuso played in Ranger.
Dinamo in Ukraine and Rnager in Scotalnad are similar as CSKA in Russia, so i think it's not a bad idea. It seems we like to bring some Braizlian players more than Italian players.;)

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Sounds like an interesting prospect. I believe he is part of the so called holy trinity at CSKA which includes Vagner Love and Daniel Carvahlo. If the opportunity presents itself I guess we could go for him. However since he is a Brazilian from abroad I believe it limits us.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
i havent seen this guy, but ive seen carvalho and wagner love and theyre both really good

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
ORez said:
Hve u even seen CSKA's CL matches this year to say so? Have u even seen Dudu play? Dudu is amazing. Seriously

lsn man, i'm not saying he is bad - u got the question wrong figured out, so be cool =)

and about CSKA, really dudes, i lived in Russia (moscow) for 6 years, and i think maybe i know russian football a little (just a little) better....the thing is...yeah they won uefa cup, they beat arsenal at home - but CSKA will be CSKa, it's russian...i have never seen Russian team or something do something good (exept ice skating) and of course ice hockey team (it was USSR, and none of them were russians, so...)

but, at CSKA, there ar something like 6 russians, 2 of them on the becnh, and the rest plays (plays bad) others ar playing at CSKA already like min. 2 seasons, and foreigners...take a look at Gus hiddink, he cannot understand why is he not winning with russia =)

it's just Russia, i know how it works in russia, they will never have great or good football in russia, and if u didn't noticed, there's never been something close to great or good football...so CSKA sucks, maybe DUDU doesn't, i dunno =)

P.S. sorry if i'm going off topic here =))
and no offense to the russian lovers or to russians themselves :)

peace =)

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
and CSKA's coach - he is not even Russian lol

he comes from the land in russia called - Vladikavkaz =)) so it's kind of Jewish from Caucasus =)

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man, that still doesnt settle the fact that doesnt play good. No, all CSKA players are not for Milan, but one of them is showing signs he can be.

Russo-neri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ORez said:

You don't get the joke? Yeah, I guess it was a little "shitty" lol

PS - Dudu and Kaka (or caca) are ways to describe bodily waste.

red

Red from Back&Me F4ums
Reaction score
Fav. Players
IN MILAN THE STAR IS THE TEAM THAN the TEAM PLAYER's & i specially love gatuso fighting spirite.hi!!
Russo-neri said:

Dudu...is he a RB...!!??

& WHAT ABOUT "ODDO"...!??

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Russo-neri said:

No, it would cooler if Milan starts winning with this combination and we have that Eminem's song "I shit on you" playing for us :p haha Anyways. Dudu is not RB... :rollseyes:

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
ORez said:
Man, that still doesnt settle the fact that doesnt play good. No, all CSKA players are not for Milan, but one of them is showing signs he can be.

maan u still didn't figured that question right....nevermind =)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Haha. Havent really seen him play and havent heard much of him so i guess i have nothing much to say on this transfer. Well if Dida leaves....at least bmwtaylor would be happy that they found an almost identical name replacement for dida in dudu :)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
menon_inc said:
Haha. Havent really seen him play and havent heard much of him so i guess i have nothing much to say on this transfer. Well if Dida leaves....at least bmwtaylor would be happy that they found an almost identical name replacement for dida in dudu :)

ROFLMAO :devil2:
haven't heard abt him so same goes for me..would be great to have someone new but i say that in every transfer thread except ronaldinho thread

:sleep:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Well if Dida leaves....at least bmwtaylor would be happy that they found an almost identical name replacement for dida in dudu :)
Nah, keep 'em both...then we'll have Dida, Dudu, Kaka and Cafu. And I love you too. :tongue:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I say sign him on as well cos then we will have kaka and dudu in the same team...And since we are playing like shit, he'll fit right in...

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ads216 said:
I say sign him on as well cos then we will have kaka and dudu in the same team...And since we are playing like shit, he'll fit right in...

Hahaha. Okay, that made my night. :D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ads216 said:
Nice. :D :tongue:

Schedule