The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Oggi Abbiati e Mirabelli saranno a Madrid per assistere a Real Bayern

Abbiati and Mirabelli will be in Madrid tonight for Real-Bayern.

I hope he keeps his travel receipts and there's a clause saying we can deduct his expenses from his termination pay. Dude travelled the world twice last year and we're still 6th whilst half his signings warm the bench :lol:

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
andrea conti/davide calabria

=/

:safro:

thomas-edison-nikola-tesla.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BS. F+M would reach new levels of stupidity to hand Gattuso a 3 year contract after sewing up a deal for Sarri two months ago.

Yeah I highly doubt it, but you never know. In regards to the Gattuso 3 year deal though, I would highly doubt he stops coaching for 3 years. I'm sure he would land a job if Milan did let him go. In that case he would have to reach some sort of buyout agreement with Milan. So I don't think the extension is as big as people make it out to be if changes did suddenly change.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Depay-Belotti-Thauvin
Hakan-Biglia-Kessie
RR-Romag-Bonucci-Conti
Reina​

or better yet

Belotti
Depay-Hakan-Thauvin
Biglia-Kessie
RR-Romag-Bonucci-Conti
Reina​

No to Thauvin. He flopped at Newcastle and is out of our price range now. Felipe Anderson all the way.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Enrico Fedele, former agent in particular of the Cannavaro brothers, has no doubts about the future of Maurizio Sarri. Here are his declarations to 7Gold: "There will be no Chelsea for him, he will go to Milan, there is no doubt, but it is not new news, it is an indiscretion two months ago, and I am convinced that this will be the case".

hope its true :cry:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
hope its true :cry:

I don't even think Sarri is out of contract this summer. To get him he would have to be fired, have some sort of clause a club would have to pay or he and Napoli mutually decide to part ways. It's not even worth talking about before he is out of the Napoli job first.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I don't even think Sarri is out of contract this summer. To get him he would have to be fired, have some sort of clause a club would have to pay or he and Napoli mutually decide to part ways. It's not even worth talking about before he is out of the Napoli job first.

I think he will leave if napoli fail to win the league this year which is very likely atm.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'd take Sarri, even though he's a massive loser. Would clinch us a CL spot in his first season, and then dump him for a winner.

Gattuso also said he was willing to step down, if people aren't satisfied with his performances.
"Gattuso chiaro in conferenza. 3 anni di contratto o no, si farà da parte a fine stagione se qualcuno gli chiede o non è soddisfatto."

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Mira gave 2mln a year to strinic. Clown. He can f off from milan.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Enrico Fedele, former agent in particular of the Cannavaro brothers, has no doubts about the future of Maurizio Sarri. Here are his declarations to 7Gold: "There will be no Chelsea for him, he will go to Milan, there is no doubt, but it is not new news, it is an indiscretion two months ago, and I am convinced that this will be the case".

dr-evil-right.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Mira gave 2mln a year to strinic. Clown. He can f off from milan.

Lol Strinic is better than RR based on current form.

I would happily take Asamoah + Strinic for free and cash in on RR + Antonelli. They would be a huge upgrade and we could get our money back if RR has a decent World Cup.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
like pippo seedorf brocchi?

Bibbo is actually having a fantastic season with Venezia. After winning the double last season and getting promoted they're currently in the playoff positions. I'm sure he wouldn't have done any worse than Montella/Gattuso with a 240m squad.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If we can't get a top coach like Conte/Sarri then get Gasperini ffs! Putting aside his excellent work with Genoa, last season he finished 4th with an Atalanta squad made up of Primavera players. After selling their best players in summer (Gagliardini, Conti, Kessie) they're currently above us in the table without spending 240m :-)lol::fp:). They also played neck and neck with Dortmund over two legs and were unfortunate to lose by a goal on aggregate unlike us who got hammered 5-1 by Arsenal :fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Yeah I highly doubt it, but you never know. In regards to the Gattuso 3 year deal though, I would highly doubt he stops coaching for 3 years. I'm sure he would land a job if Milan did let him go. In that case he would have to reach some sort of buyout agreement with Milan. So I don't think the extension is as big as people make it out to be if changes did suddenly change.

True but Sarri also has an 8m release clause which is too much for our broke asses.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Lol Strinic is better than RR based on current form.

I would happily take Asamoah + Strinic for free and cash in on RR + Antonelli. They would be a huge upgrade and we could get our money back if RR has a decent World Cup.

I will forgive you becouse you dont know what you are talking about.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I will forgive you becouse you dont know what you are talking about.

Did you watch the Benevento game? I didn't think it was possible to miss Mesbah...

Aside from a handful of good games (i.e. Napoli) RR has been dogshit. Certainly not worth the 20m we paid.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Did you watch the Benevento game? I didn't think it was possible to miss Mesbah...

Aside from a handful of good games (i.e. Napoli) RR has been dogshit. Certainly not worth the 20m we paid.

I watch every game of us.

Strinic is pure shit so just dont mention him again.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Locatelli hasn't shown consistency so should be sent on a dry loan if we can sign a decent vice-Biglia i.e. Badelj.

Cutrone's proven his worth so should stay as valuable backup. Between Europe and injuries he'll get plenty of minutes.

This is why he needs to go on loan. Make no mistake if we buy a new striker he’s gonna be the starting striker.

Cutrone will need to start for a full season especially at this age. Keeping him as a backup will kill his progress.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Real Milan.

We now need billy, maldini and out with this crap

well billy is busy running nazionale..maldini, idk miami mls stuff still?

ww6oOF8.png

we have to appreciate any of them we can get

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I watch every game of us.

Strinic is pure shit so just dont mention him again.

Nope...I've watched him play for Napoli/Samp and he's better then Antonelli so he's an upgrade. Anybody who's a Croatian NT regular and good enough for Sarri's Napoli is good enough for us. I'm fine with him being signed as a backup. Besides we're only paying him 500k more than Antonelli so its hardly breaking the bank.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
defending the strinic signing has to be ban worthy

mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule