People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Americans of all ages love lil peep

158992078.jpg

Objection

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Where do you get sexism from that? He was responding to a guy who got suspended for saying "women can’t talk about tactics. When I hear them do so, my stomach turns."

Rino 👏 F 👏 Gattuso 👏 is 👏 a 👏 feminist 👏 icon 👏

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where do you get sexism from that? He was responding to a guy who got suspended for saying "women can’t talk about tactics. When I hear them do so, my stomach turns."

It’s a shame a quote can be taken out of context and made to sound bad.

Journalism in 2019 is shameful.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
hes clearly objectifying both his wife and the coach of the womens team. women are far more chill and relaxed than short and insecure men like gattuso.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
We must send the philosopher to Kabul as the women’s rights spokesperson.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Coach Gattuso on Women's football: "My wife decides the formation at home. Jokes apart though, I speak to Carolina Morace three times a week, she is a well-prepared coach. We always have constructive discussions"

It's 2019 and we still have these sexist animals

Shame on you Gattuso

Huh... surprise, surprise...

Wonder how long you can get away with it

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Carolina Morace is not just another " regular" women in calcio.She's the all time great (thinks Rivera,Nordahl,Altafini if you understand what I mean)in calcio femminile . Most of the casual calcio fans in Italy know who she is and so should us commoders since she is now part of Milan organisation...

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
It’s a shame a quote can be taken out of context and made to sound bad.

Journalism in 2019 is shameful.

Problem is also that people don't question things and believe what they're told.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
hes clearly objectifying both his wife and the coach of the womens team. women are far more chill and relaxed than short and insecure men like gattuso.

Gattuso is not an insecure manlet. He didn't let his height stop him and rose to the top despite it :star:

Now someone like Insignie who is barely taller than a elementary school kid and will never amount to anything - that's real manlet.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Before long we will see commoders list their hieght, weight, and how much they tell people they bench. Boys will be boys.

[Yf.pic]

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
gattuso is 5'10, thats not even close to a "manlet"

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I'm liking the Conti at RW rumors

Lol I called this a few days ago. Given Calabria’s explosion, Suso’s decline and Conti’s attributes it makes perfect sense. Besides, he virtually played in midfield at Atalanta.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
conti at RW. not too sure about that. He isn't technically adept to play that role. let's give it a try though I guess. People complaining about suso underperforming fail to realize that he is carrying an injury. We can't afford to replace him because borini is on bench. That's the issue. one off decent game vs napoli turn borini into Douglas costa.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
conti at RW. not too sure about that. He isn't technically adept to play that role. let's give it a try though I guess. People complaining about suso underperforming fail to realize that he is carrying an injury. We can't afford to replace him because borini is on bench. That's the issue. one off decent game vs napoli turn borini into Douglas costa.

Oh, we using the injury thing on Suso now too? This guy disappears half the season, every season. Injury or not.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Gattuso, Pirlo and Seedorf are all the same height. Hardly an insecure bunch I'd think.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
greatest player of all time is 5'7, probably more confident than lebron james

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Gattuso, Pirlo and Seedorf are all the same height. Hardly an insecure bunch I'd think.

always felt like gattuso was the shortest out of those 3. maybe it's his crappy posture. Always slouching.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Damn, Chelsea's banned for the next two transfer windows eh? They're in a huge mess. I guess the window gonna start early, they'll try to sign more players as soon as possible. Imagine getting stuck with Pipita and Giroud. Lel.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Seeing how our wingers also play as fullbacks as Suso as well talked about. That means Conti will basically play as a wing-back, the same role he was amazing at Atalanta. Only difference is he'll have one less striker to support. And instead will have a fullback behind him to support him

I'm also not so sure about him as a RW, but given his characteristics it would be foolish not to try. Only then can we judge him.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seeing how our wingers also play as fullbacks as Suso as well talked about. That means Conti will basically play as a wing-back, the same role he was amazing at Atalanta. Only difference is he'll have one less striker to support. And instead will have a fullback behind him to support him

I'm also not so sure about him as a RW, but given his characteristics it would be foolish not to try. Only then can we judge him.

Where is everyone getting this idea that Conti will play as a winger? Gattuso specifically said that Conti will play as a fullback and that some players need rest and he always complains that Calabria needs to be in optimum condition to play well. All signs pointing to Conti replacing Calabria today, not Suso.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

He was the best attacking FB in Europe 2 seasons ago (8 goals/4 assists) playing virtually RM. Although he’s not the best dribbler, he’s one of the quickest players in the league. Given Suso’s dry run (1 goal/0 assists in 12 games) it’s worth a try.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: @acmilan announces that Casper Stylsvig has been appointed as Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and James Murray has been appointed as Chief of Staff to the CEO.

They both will officially begin their duties on March 1st 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule