Official: Davide Calabria Thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i missed his fuck up, anyone with vid of the situation?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The mistake was not so horrible as you make it sound. Romagnoli, Dollar and others have made much worse in the past.

The problem was that others have switched off as well. RR was totally absent minded.

It was a terrible fuckup. As terrible as Gigio, Cap or Musacchio's,
It was almost identical to Zapata's passing. If we can critic Gigio's fuckup, Capitano's fuckup, Musacchio's fuckup, why should we give a pass to Calabria?

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It was a terrible fuckup. As terrible as Gigio, Cap or Musacchio's,
It was almost identical to Zapata's passing. If we can critic Gigio's fuckup, Capitano's fuckup, Musacchio's fuckup, why should we give a pass to Calabria?

it wasn't as terrible. baka needs to take some blame too, he moved away from the ball for no reason.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Calabria took too much of a risk with that pass but I thought it was more to do with Pjanic being extremely opportunistic and aware. Great interception.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
it was a great move of Pjanic (and keen-eyed people saw it in real time with his sprinting down the line) more then a Calabria fault. give credit where it's due.

Gigio for example was at direct fault more than a move by Defrel.

If anything, it's Gattuso's fault for playing from the back (joking).

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
looks a bit mentally fragile to me

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Official: Calabria's season over
By Football Italia staff

Milan’s Davide Calabria will miss the rest of the season and the European Under-21 Championship with a broken fibula.

Calabria pulled up during Milan’s 1-0 defeat to Lazio in the Coppa Italia on Wednesday, and Sky Sport Italia reports he is facing two months out.

A medical report on the Rossoneri’s official website goes into more detail, explaining he suffered a fracture to his left fibula and will undergo more checks next month.

Consequently, the right-back will be absent for the Diavolo’s remaining five Serie A games, starting with Torino on Saturday.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Terrible news, get well soon Calabria! ❤️

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Geez I feel bad for him. Hope for a speedy recovery

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bad luck kid. I hope you get well soon and come back stronger than before.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Really bad news. Get well soon!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Horror show of a game, I think he passed more times to Udinese than he passed to our players. Truly managed to stand out in a terrible performance by how badly he played.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Horror show of a game, I think he passed more times to Udinese than he passed to our players. Truly managed to stand out in a terrible performance by how badly he played.

Was shit defensively, which is his fault. But the offensive part I think is on Giampaolo. It seems he told them not to go forward... every time he had the chance, he stopped and passed it.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Honestly, if he doesn't improve his performances this season I'd ship him out. I know it's only one game and I want him to succeed, but if Maldini and Boban want Milan to return to the top then slowly but surely they must get rid of players who don't belong (ex. Calhanoglu, Borini, etc.)

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is RR on the right... same shit, plays safe, doesn't offer anything forward and occasionally fucks up in defense.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, if he doesn't improve his performances this season I'd ship him out. I know it's only one game and I want him to succeed, but if Maldini and Boban want Milan to return to the top then slowly but surely they must get rid of players who don't belong (ex. Calhanoglu, Borini, etc.)

At the very least he will be kept as a sub.

I really doubt Conti will ever regain to his previous levels.

But honestly, Calabria is painfully average and is nothing but a serviceable player if rest of the team is functioning well. He isn't good on offense or on defense to really justify a spot in a top team.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

But honestly, Calabria is painfully average and is nothing but a serviceable player if rest of the team is functioning well. He isn't good on offense or on defense to really justify a spot in a top team.

At best he is 3rd choice cover for RB & LB. compete fodder

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
what's going on here? he had an ok game. he was very attacking in the first half and i didn't see him make any mistakes. both him and theo had similar performances.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

Conti? His performance against Inter was a performance you rarely see from a Milan player, the last was probably Albertazzi, he was extremely bad, not being able to win any duel, bad in positioning, we got goals from his side.

SELL

Calabria? He is average, he is like Antonelli with no experience, he tries to give his all, but is brainless both in defence and attack.

SELL

Rodriguez? He is only defensive, not being able to move forward, and you I'm ok with defensive fullbacks, if he can at least do well in defence, but against Inter he was terrible also in defending, he seems to not be able to do anything when the opponent is pressing.

SELL.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's not as bad as people here make him to be... also, do you remember he's still 22?

Would be great if we could get someone more talented and proven and even then I'd keep him as a bench option. For now tho, he's our starter and far from our 1st problem.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what's going on here? he had an ok game. he was very attacking in the first half and i didn't see him make any mistakes. both him and theo had similar performances.

Problem is that most of his games are "ok" game..Just like RR on the left.
He is always "just ok" ... never does something more, something unexpected, always playing too simple.

Just look what difference Theo made when he replaced average RR.
We need to find someone similar on the right, Calabria is just too average