Week 13: AC Milan vs FC Internazionale Milano - Sunday 20/11/2016 - 20:45 CET

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
ok. hmm... lets see. Well, first of all I want to say yesterday was probably the best day in my life. Everything was so brutal.

So... friday night our train leaves from our city to Copenhagen, Kastrup Airport. We arrive about 01:00 saturday and our flight leaves 08:55 to Bergamo. So we had a pretty long wait ahead of us so we thought about visiting Christiania to light some. We changed our mind after reading on the web the place is dangerous night time and a police was shot there not long ago. So we decide to drink at the airport, and boy did we drink. We embarrased ourselves infront of everyone there, drinking, screaming and listening to old yugoslavian music (Saban Saulic :lol:). Finally we decide it's enough and we go to sleep at the floor just beside the check in counter. .... we take the flight, land in Bergamo, take the bus to Milano Central Station and then a 3km walk to our hotel. We decide to get some sleep.

We wake up around 17:00 and leave the hotel to visit some places, including the Duomo and San Siro. It felt like Milano had two sides, one dirty as fuck with dirty people and one with beautiful Roman architecture, modern buildings, clean streets and classy people. I noticed there was something in the air, peaceful in a way, tense in a way, calm before the storm.

I stopped watching Tinder after my latest post here, so I can't give you anymore info on that. :lol:
Anyways, even if I thought the girls on Tinder weren't so good looking, the girls I saw in Milano was some of the finest chicks I've ever seen. Mama mia. So around 23:00 saturday we decide to go to a night club, I don't remember the name of it though. Letters of the night club were in pink and we found it in a postcard in our hotel. Man, pfff, the chicks in there. :eek: It felt like heaven!!! So my 2 friends and I decide to do our business as usual in nightclubs. All 3 of us got some, but unfortunately not all the way. :(
Ever going to Milano? You're going to break your jaw after seeing the chicks there. :love:

We wake up sunday and have to check out (we only had one nights hotel :lol:) but we were allowed to leave our bags there and pick them up after the game. We go to the Duomo again and this time it was full of Milan fans at the Piazza. It was so beautiful to watch! You could really see it was derby day. 1 in 100 maybe wore Merda clothing, rest were in our beautiful colors. So we found a place to eat, drank some coffee, grabbed our cigarettes and such.

This was the most thrilling experience and beautiful feeling I've ever felt (after my feelings during the game) and I don't think I've ever shivered this much, not even during the game. We stood in the Metro waiting, full of people in the entire Metro, on both sides of the tracks. On the opposite track of us about 5 guys starts to jump and sing "chi non salta nerazzuro e e.." 5 seconds after they start the entire opposite track of us are jumping and singing while our stays still. Now here it comes, I decide to jump and sing too, and my two friends then follows me up. Then more and more starts doing it too and in the end the entire fucking Metro under the Duomo were jumping and singing "chi non salta nerazzuro e e". I'm shivering just thinking back at it. Best 30 seconds of my life, no doubt.

San Siro and choreography: So we entered the San Siro and took our seats at aroung 19:30. And oh boy. What a stadium this is. We arrived here expecting a big stadium with the best atmosphere in the world since it was sold out. We got to see a huge fucking fortress just massacring the skyline. Holy shit! When we went to see the stadium on saturday it was night and foggy, so we didn't see it and we kept asking ourselves where the fuck the stadium is. My friend looked up a bit and started yelling at us that he found it. We looked up at the sky and there we this motherfucking fortress rising through the fog. And our first sight of the inside of the stadium was amazing too. Everything was so hugeeeeeeee. People across of us literally looked like ants. Atmosphere? Yes, we were expecting the famous "best atmosphere in the world because it's a sold out San Siro" What did we get? Fucking 3x times of what we expected. It was so fucking loud you couldn't hear your friends talk at times. 77k milan fans jumping and singing "ale milan" and "chi non salta nerazzuro e e". man, it's impossible to describe the feeling. It's a shame, though, I sat next to Curva Nord since when Curva Sud sang, I heard only their Merdas whistles and then Merda fans sang, I couldn't hear the Curva Sud whistle. Also, I didn't feel at home where my seats were. I was the only one screaming and singing, no one else did except after our goals. I've lost a bit of my voice, but it's ok. Next time I'll try to be as close to the Curva Sud as possible, where I belong.
Choreography, man, what an honour to attend the game where they displayed one, if not the, best choreography we've ever had. I see pictures of it posted here and it looks so fucking small in comparison to real life.
Man, these things are impossible to describe. All I have to say is you have to visit the San Siro to know it yourself. And even though the San Siro looks huge on pictures, atmosphere amazing on TV and choregraphy huge and beautiful, expect 3x more of your expectations.
I wanted us to get a new stadium. No more. We have the most powerful stadium in the world and should be proud of it.

The match: Meh, we didn't play good. Suso, Locatelli, De Sciglio and Bonaventura easily our best players. It was clear we needed Romagnoli in this game. Our midfield was non existent. We missed him bringing up the play and start attacking plays. Last second goal was so fucked up. I went into silent- and depression mode after that. But man, was it lovely to watch the Merda fans celebrating the draw at final whistle as if they've won the CL. They didn't know how pathetic they looked. :lol:
Also, we got fucked by the referee at the first goal. I saw the entire incident so fucking clearly I immediately went up screamed and complained.

Milan fans:
My favorite part. How beautiful we are. To be able to take over an entire city like that. To be able to talk and joke with another Milanista as if he has been your best friend for 15 years. To hug a total stranger and feel total joy when there is a goal. We're so civilised and we care about eachother so much. We truly are the most beautiful club in the world and the biggest family club and it's us fans who makes it like that. This is what makes me the most proud to be a Milanista. That we are so fucking beautiful.

Alright, wrote this fast so excuse me for the english or something you didn't quite understand. Ask me questions if you feel like it. I'll have to go to sleep soon since I only have about 15 hours of sleep since friday

Oh my godd :eek::eek::star::star::star::star::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That sounds like the trip of a lifetime I must watch a Milan game before I die or hell, even before I turn 26 :proud: