Alessandro Nesta Thread

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Plzz milan ofer him a contract until 3015 or sumthing dont let him go :( Afther Maldini his my fav defender,plz dont let him go:(

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
M10 said:

Milan must offer him a new contract . :mad:

I think they offered him already a new contract, but he said it is to early for an extension.

Anyway, I hope he will end his career at milan.

FORZA ALESSANDRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star: :star: :star:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
MILAN, May 8 (SW) - The agent of Italian defender Alessandro Nesta believes the player will end his career at Lazio.

After nearly 4 seasons at Milan, playing an important role in the heart of there defence, Nesta's agent has confirmed that at some point the defender would like to return to the club he started his career with. He commented, “I’m convinced that in two years, or possibly even at the end of next season, that this move could happen.

adding, “Nesta’s proposed reunion with Lazio is more than a hope ”

When the Itlaian international joined Milan from Lazio for over 19 million GBP, fan's demonstrated in the streets of Rome, to show there anger at losing the player. Although financial problems at Lazio were a factor in the sale, when the defender has played at the Olimpico he is often not welcomed by home fan's.

The players agent Vincenzo Morabito also reflected on how any future his player would have at the Lazio would only be of benefit to both parties, saying, “It would allow Nesta to end his playing days in Rome and allow Lazio to aim for some bigger objectives.

Source: www.soccerway.com
I hope he stays till his retirement.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Wish he ends as a Milan legend . IF he wants to go back to Lazio , he should as a coach only hehe . :D

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
nesta is our hero...he can't go anywhere!!! :mad:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Redsun said:
nesta is our hero...he can't go anywhere!!! :mad:

I agree with that .. he is not going anywhere he is staying where it is .. lazio should forgot him

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Yes he is our hero,but the question is does nesta whants 2 be our hero?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I would actually be happy for Sandro if he manages to at least play one more year before he retires with Lazio. He is a Lazio fan, and I always kind of had the feeling he wanted to end there his career, and I'm guessing he would have continued playing for Lazio if all the financial problems hadn't kicked in.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Anyway i think lazio's financial situation is critical right now so i think they dont have the money to afford him. The only way is that he ends his contract with us and decides to give up some money to play for them. I think he is happy so i dont see him leavin.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i actually don't mind seein' him return to his roots to play for Lazio & end his career there... but not in the next few years... probably when he is around 34 & when Milan has already found his replacement & have featured him occassionally durin' the season prior to Nesta leavin'... he deserves to go back to Lazio after all he had done for them previously & all that they had done for him...

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe we should get some young defender just in case ;)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
ACMCEAR said:
i agree... and hopefully Italians... i'm keepin' my eyes on Bonera... who is in pole position to feature in the WC if Zambrotta or Nesta cannot recover in time... by replacin' Zambrotta it means he can play as a LB... i had the impression he was used as a CB or RB... so if he can also play as LB... it's a deal we must make even if we do get Gallas... such options in the team will be critical in the situations where we have numerous key players suspended & injured as well as for rotation to avoid burnt-out... not to mention he seems keen to move to a bigger club as well as will be relatively cheap...

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
ACMCEAR said:

It's not just maybe, it's we need to get some young defender(the sooner the better), I don't want us to suffer too much from renovation.

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Italian defenders Alessandro Nesta and Gianluca Zambrotta will undergo scans on injuries that threaten to undermine their World Cup hopes.

Nesta aggravated an adductor muscle in the draw with Ukraine last week, while Zambrotta suffered a left thigh strain in training.

Zambrotta's is definitely out of the opener with Ghana on 12 June, but he remains hopeful that he can play a part in the other group matches.

If Zambrotta fails to recover, Lippi is expected to replace him with Parma's Daniele Bonera.

World Cup statistics, match previews plus all the latest betting information – Only available at easyodds.com – Find out more.

*PRAY FOR NESTA NOW*

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Italian Verdict: Nesta Yes, Zambrotta No Mixed news for the Azzurri fans just days ahead of their team’s opening day challenge against Ghana.

AC Milan defender Alessandro Nesta should be able to start against the Black Stars following a fitness test he underwent today to verify his hip injury.
Less positive was the response of the tests left-back Gianluca Zambrotta took this morning.

The Juve star, that is being tracked by Real Madrid, should only be able to make his World Cup debut on June 17th against the United States in Kaiserslautern.

Palermo’s Zaccardo is expected to take his place against Ghana.
Source Goal.com

I guess we dont have to worry for sandro

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACMCEAR said:
The Italian Verdict: Nesta Yes, Zambrotta No Mixed news for the Azzurri fans just days ahead of their team’s opening day challenge against Ghana.

AC Milan defender Alessandro Nesta should be able to start against the Black Stars following a fitness test he underwent today to verify his hip injury.
Less positive was the response of the tests left-back Gianluca Zambrotta took this morning.

The Juve star, that is being tracked by Real Madrid, should only be able to make his World Cup debut on June 17th against the United States in Kaiserslautern.

Source Goal.com

Forza Sandro :star: Forza Azzurri

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
ACMCEAR said:

Source Goal.com

Also i'm a little bit worried, i think he will play.

My best wishes to Alessandro.

FORZA ALESSANDRO NESTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star: :star: :star:

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
Sandro has to recoveeer!! :cry: :cry:
Hope is nothing so serious! ;)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta On Way To Recovery

The Italian defender should be able to recover in time for the Azzurri's debut against Ghana.

Following the injuries to Zambrotta, Gattuso and Nesta, Marcello Lippi can finally smile again as the Milan defender, who was expected to miss the match against Ghana, seems to be on his way to recovery and make it in time for the 12th of June, the date of the Azzurri's debut in this World Cup.

Nesta's return will be a morale boosting factor for the Italians who will need to start with a win against the Black Stars in order to move closer to a second round birth.

goal.com

Awsome news :) Nesta will be ready 4 1st game

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
TALENT THAT CAN'T BE STOPPED

A strong desire to play in the Azzurri’s opening match in Germany has helped Alessandro Nesta recover from his thigh injury just in time for the game against Ghana. The Rossoneri defender confirmed: ‘I have proved in the last two training sessions that I no longer have any pain. Playing won’t be a risk.’ Eight years after France and the injury that kept him out for six months for his longest absence to date, Sandro is ready to play in his third World Cup. ‘We have done well preparing for this event, the tension is just right and we are ready. I have seen great equilibrium amongst the teams that have already played, so we’ll need to be patient and focused.’ A feat that a great talent like Nesta should have no problem overcoming. In fact ESPN analyst Tommy Smyth proclaimed Nesta as the top defender and one of the top five players for the 2006 World Cup. This is of course no surprise to Rossoneri fans as they happily wait to see Nesta and team-mates on the field today at 9pm CET.

acmilan.com

Forza the best defender in world :star:

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry for Ghana boys but you wont pass Sandro :D

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Good luck, Sandro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star: :star: :star:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Great game by Sandro!! :star: ;) proved once more his class

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
vani_pirlo_21 said:
Great game by Sandro!! :star: ;) proved once more his class

He was just amazing. A perfect game from Sandro.
Really great performance, especially after he was injured.

Thank you, Sandro!!!!!!!!!!!

FORZA ITALIA :star: :star: :star:

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
nesta was superb tonight,what a performance,nevermind him being one of the best of all time - HE IS THE BEST OF ALL TIME!

alexa

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, nesta, gila, kaka', henry,fabregas, gleb, buffon, cannavarro, pires
hopefully he'll stop any checs while the game italy-chech republic... good luck and lets cross our fingers for the unbeatable defence of Nesta against checs!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
alexa said:
hopefully he'll stop any checs while the game italy-chech republic... good luck and lets cross our fingers for the unbeatable defence of Nesta against checs!
The Czech's have no Koller and are pretty much useless now...Italy should win this. :)

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Gila#11. said:
The Czech's have no Koller and are pretty much useless now...Italy should win this. :)
Don't forget the diving champion from Rubentus.

Schedule