Noccerino - MVB - Seedorf
Aquilani
Pato - Robinho

Maggie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Pato, Robinho
Good Luck, Milan! Get it! Get 3 points!!! I believe in you! :thumbsup: :)

FORZA MILAN!!!

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When's Robinho and Taiwo supposed to be back ??

And hopefully Prince's injury is not bad.

Our next 5 games is Napoli, Udinese, Cessina, Juventus and Palermo (after Lazio start)

Need to win and get as many points as possible these games. One at a time. Win against Napoli will be a good start for this ..

Last edited:

azbond007

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Kaka Sheva Pato Nesta T.Silva Messi Ozil Zidane DeLima Seedorf
We should take 3 points from this since our players confidence level is at 100%.... Note to Allegri ----------------------------> ALWAYS PLAY THE DUCK BOY....

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
after 2 draws of 2-2 we will finally have our first victory off the season !!

Napoli is weak, I don't get it why some people think they are scudetto contenders??
0-3 victory, possibly the debut of El Shaarawy ??

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
after 2 draws of 2-2 we will finally have our first victory off the season !!

Napoli is weak, I don't get it why some people think they are scudetto contenders??
0-3 victory, possibly the debut of El Shaarawy ??

Napoli are contenders because they - unlike even Milan, are masters of picking up points against the smaller teams. They only lost out last season because Milan and Inter defeated them at San Siro and also Milan at San Paolo. They've strengthened where teams who beat them last year such as Udinese and Palermo have weakened. I think they will be the main rival for Milan unless Inter get another lucky run like last season.

It's far too early to be writing anyone off or writing Milan's name on the trophy. I'm optimistic and fully fit think on paper Milan's squad is the best in the league however we saw what injuries did to Inter last season. Gasperini isn't a stupid coach, he will come good eventually, this is my prediction.

My wish is like the rest of you that it blows up in their face more than Rafa's appointment but at Genoa he caused teams problems. Once he figures out the strengths in his squad they'll be up there I'm certain of this.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Abs

Abate Nesta Silva Taiwo

Nocerino MVB Aquilani

Robinho

Pato Cassano

This is assuming Robinho and Taiwo are fit to start and Ibra is out.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Napoli are contenders because they - unlike even Milan, are masters of picking up points against the smaller teams. They only lost out last season because Milan and Inter defeated them at San Siro and also Milan at San Paolo. They've strengthened where teams who beat them last year such as Udinese and Palermo have weakened. I think they will be the main rival for Milan unless Inter get another lucky run like last season.

It's far too early to be writing anyone off or writing Milan's name on the trophy. I'm optimistic and fully fit think on paper Milan's squad is the best in the league however we saw what injuries did to Inter last season. Gasperini isn't a stupid coach, he will come good eventually, this is my prediction.

My wish is like the rest of you that it blows up in their face more than Rafa's appointment but at Genoa he caused teams problems. Once he figures out the strengths in his squad they'll be up there I'm certain of this.

I disagree

Inter is shit and Napoli is shit, and Serie A is an easy job for us :thumbsup:
last season was great for Napoli, but they can't repeat it this season :o

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
I disagree

Inter is shit and Napoli is shit, and Serie A is an easy job for us :thumbsup:
last season was great for Napoli, but they can't repeat it this season :o

Don't be so naive. What happened last season at Cesena? 2-0 Loss. Napoli go there and win their first game this season. I'm a die hard Milan fan but if I've been taught anything the last 5 years it's not to put all your eggs in one basket so to speak. In Allegri I trust and if he does it again this season, I'll be super confident like you for 2012/13, I just see these two as running us even closer this time around.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't be so naive. What happened last season at Cesena? 2-0 Loss. Napoli go there and win their first game this season. I'm a die hard Milan fan but if I've been taught anything the last 5 years it's not to put all your eggs in one basket so to speak. In Allegri I trust and if he does it again this season, I'll be super confident like you for 2012/13, I just see these two as running us even closer this time around.

I think jube first squad is better then both, but when juve faces injurries they wil be shit also, so again Seria A is easy this year

and of course we can't win all 38 games, we probably will loose some points against one off the lowest teams to, so it's stupid to compare results with other teams

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're right but at this moment in time it's all we have isn't it, come December we'll know more about teams respective potential for this season. I still think Inter have something left in them though many players mentality reminds me of Milan 08/09.

Reaction score
allegri has no balls scared to play more then 2 attackers he thinks he reat becasue he won a league where everone was in dissaray to challanege for champs league ad scuddeto he has to play a trident of three attaackers the little bitch

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
um.... sure?

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
hope for 3 points

Pato vs NAPOLI(ehehehe)

3-1 to AC MILAN

FORZA milan

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It will be tough playing at Naples,but I'm confident we can win.Hopefully Taiwo is fit enough to start,otherwise I'd really like Urby to start LB over Luca-assuming Zambrotta won't back up for this match.Still no Robinho though?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
It's better for us(Juve) if you guys draw with Napoli :D

orlly?

moggi.jpg

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just hope all the injured guys come back in full fitness and we will do well in the rough schedule.

Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Prince, Rino, Flamini (out half season), Taiwo, Mexes, Pippo (will he get fit anytime soon?).

That't too many injured players for a squad that has played 3 games so far and has another 45-50 more to go this season.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
allegri has no balls scared to play more then 2 attackers he thinks he reat becasue he won a league where everone was in dissaray to challanege for champs league ad scuddeto he has to play a trident of three attaackers the little bitch

:lol:

Because he should play more attacker instead of winning yeah?

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Boateng, Ibra, Robinho and Taiwo probably injured

I would like to see

-------------- Abiati --------------
Abate - Nesta - Silva - Zambro
-- Nocerino - MVB - Seedorf ---
------------ Aquilani -------------
---- El Shaarawy - Pato --------

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
How long are Ibra and KPB going to be out? What about Gattuso?

I think its a great opportunity for SES92, Aquilani and Nocerino to get more gametime.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
How long are Ibra and KPB going to be out? What about Gattuso?

I think its a great opportunity for SES92, Aquilani and Nocerino to get more gametime.

Ibra: Could be everything from a few days to four weeks.

Prince: Nothing heard about him yet but I hope he recoverers soon.

Gattuso: Dont know but he should be on the bensch anyway. He has a great personality though so I think he will do a great work for the morale this year. It is more fun to play for Milan with teamplayers like Gattuso in the squad! :)

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Pato loves Napoli, he actually loves all Serie A teams :p

he'll score twice i'm feeling <3

if he stays healthy and with this good defence we could go for big things ;) <3 PATOOOO <3

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
We should take 3 points from this since our players confidence level is at 100%.... Note to Allegri ----------------------------> ALWAYS PLAY THE DUCK BOY....

:star::star::star:

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
in a couple of days we will know about our injured players

i hope taiwo will be back
robihno also

Schedule