Tavano agent mentions Milan

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Saturday 25 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valencia striker Francesco Tavano could join Milan in the January transfer window, his agent has insisted.

The Italian has failed to feature regularly for the Liga club since his summer switch from Empoli and a New Year return is expected.

Although Roma have been associated, his representative claims a Rossoneri switch is more likely.

“To have a request from Roma is something which we are proud of, but I don’t think there has been any contact to kick start the negotiations,” noted Stefano Guercini.

“However, there is the possibility that we will see Tavano back in Serie A after the Christmas break.

“Hopefully he could join Milan, a side who are following him and a team that Tavano really likes.

“Francesco is happy in Spain, but it is clear that Italy is in his heart.”

The player himself is keeping all of his options open and has revealed that he may know what lies ahead in the very near future.

“I’ve got a meeting scheduled with the club to discuss our plans in the next few days,” noted the creative striker. “I just hope this situation can be resolved soon.

“Where will I go? That really doesn’t matter. I would even stay with Valencia so long as I am considered on a par with everyone else.”

FUCK yeah!... The new CHIESA!
Well done Milan. The player we need. He isn't cup tied considering he hasn't played a single minute. My only query is of course he's lack of match fitness.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
lack of match fitness or not... he definitely is a better option than our mis-firin' strikers...

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I've asked this before..but is he the poacher type or the more versatile forward.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Tavano, Cabanno ... if we're serious, we should get a player that comes with a guarantee - and Tavano's just expired.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
He's like Chiesa. Good dribbler and a excellent finisher.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
Tavano, Cabanno ... if we're serious, we should get a player that comes with a guarantee - and Tavano's just expired.
and who do you have in mind thats proven in Italy and isn't cup tied?

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Guys Tavano played in Champions League on Wednesday. Which was a stupid thing to do from Valencia because if they do indeed plan to sell him, they just reduced his market value significantly. nevertheless, he is cup tied

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
cup-tied or not doesn't matter... we need strikers to score & help us win games in the Serie A... Palermo has Amauri cup-tied for the Uefa Cup... but that has kept him fresh from mid-week European games & his performances are impressive to say the least...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Axl said:
Guys Tavano played in Champions League on Wednesday. Which was a stupid thing to do from Valencia because if they do indeed plan to sell him, they just reduced his market value significantly. nevertheless, he is cup tied
are you serious? They finally gave the bloke a go?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
and who do you have in mind thats proven in Italy and isn't cup tied?

I think I asked the same question in the January Transfer thread. I mentioned old guns Trez, Larson and Ronaldo with Iaquinta for more width + pace. K, I'm off.

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
are you serious? They finally gave the bloke a go?

yeah, he played as a sub if im not mistaken. I agree with you though, if he wasn't cup-tied he would have been a good solution(at least temporary) till the summer transfer window.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
I think I asked the same question in the January Transfer thread. I mentioned old guns Trez, Larson and Ronaldo with Iaquinta for more width + pace. K, I'm off.
Tavano is different to all those strikers and to the strikers we have.
He's a bloke who can create something out of nothing and assist the other forwards.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
tavano would be a dream come true, he was great with empoli, and hes got a bright futur, him and gila would partner up well togther

i really hope this is true

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
Yeah, another Gillardino/Iaquinta one-year-wonder might come to Milano, which is the best we could get with that owner :head: Next!

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
tavano?! just for a loan, but to buy him?.....:conf:

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
umm Gilardino scored 23 goals goals two consecutive seasons then 17 with us. No idea how that is a one-year wonder.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Mystik said:
umm Gilardino scored 23 goals goals two consecutive seasons then 17 with us. No idea how that is a one-year wonder.

Well he meant a one-year wonder in Milan...even if i didnt consider his first year as a wonder considering the fact he failed to score in the cl.

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Tavano could be a good option. I'm not sure if I would want him now though. How many good seasons has he had? Wasn't it only the one last year. If so then its a risk. I'd rather wait till end of season, see how he does at Valencia or try to get him on loan might be the better option.

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
magashi said:
Yeah, another Gillardino/Iaquinta one-year-wonder might come to Milano, which is the best we could get with that owner :head: Next!
Do you even know what you are saying??

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta said:
Do you even know what you are saying??
I'm saying we need a proven striker. We don't need to gamble on a player that "could regain his form".

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Gila scored 24/season 4 Parma but still he is struggling with us.
There is something wrong in Milan other than individual skills.
The hole team is under performing.
There is something in the team spirit.
Maybe they feel that the management isn’t ambitious & this affected their hunger 2 win.

Tavano is a good striker + he is young + different from our strikers.
I wouldn’t mind him @ all.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wouldn't mind him too, but if that means that we'll not even try to get Drogba, then no, thanks.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
27 ain't exactly young anymore.
Well 2 us he is young.

Passion for *9* said:
And he's fucking SHORT.
Then dont date him. :)
It wont make any difference with the way we play.
We don’t make many crosses / game.
We play central + short passes so he can b 190 cm tall & still wont get a decent cross so better get him skillful + pacy.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Not to me. Not to future Milan managers + coaches :D
Worry not, I won't, you can have him :tongue:
We can't seriously criticize our tactical limitations + predictability + then approve of a transfer that would further amplify our weaknesses.
U seems very optimistic.
There is a saying in Arabic & it means something like “u would v seen clouds if it is about 2 rain” & I really m not noticing any changing in G&B stupidity.
So just trying 2 give my opinion with our short sited plans.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
^^Not trying to be disrespectful to B, but who do you think will take over if the accused comes to terms with his incapability to run Milan?

PS. Probably thats our problem. I doubt B's putting enough pressure on the team for results making it seem we have no single leader at the highest level.

ForzaMilanAc

Beginner
Reaction score
He played nothing against Real Madrid today.
Tavano you'd better stay put where you are right now or go to Inter.

Schedule