Mattia De Sciglio Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
his debut??

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3WR97c16b0_thumb.jpg

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
I would say, both goals was his fault.

Spielmacher

Protagonista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini, Weah, Gullit
On Oscar's goal...I thought he was waiting for an offside trap.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mattia De Sciglio has spoken after he made his debut for the Italian national team against Brazil this evening.

The Milan full-back started in the 2-2 draw with the Selecao in Geneva, and has admitted that it was a fantastic occasion.

“I think we did well in defence tonight,” he told RAI. “I tried to stay close to my peak and attack a little when I had the chance.

“It was difficult because Dani Alves is a great champion who has done some fantastic things over the years.

“This squad is a wonderful group. I was very well received by everyone.

“The Coach has given me a lot of information this week, and all the players have helped me be comfortable.

“We have shown tonight that we are a great team.”

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

The first one: No. He got the path of the ball right until Bonucci headed it to Fred's position

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
the 2nd goal obviously his fault.

PaoloMaldini3

Legend
Reaction score

Never. @the first goal he must go to Hulk and then Bonucci bring the ball to Fred and he scored.

@Second goal was Pirlos fault because he doesnt tackle Neymar.

He was italys best player today. Bonucci and so on congratulate him for his perfomances.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
the 2nd goal obviously his fault.

He wasn't really 'at fault' for the goal, he just wasn't fast enough to keep up with the Brazil counter-attack (not many players are).

Overall he was very impressive.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
I was pissed that he didn't get # 3 :o

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He wasn't really 'at fault' for the goal, he just wasn't fast enough to keep up with the Brazil counter-attack (not many players are).

Overall he was very impressive.

He is. He just pulled an Abate. I hope he gets the chance to start against Malta to get his confidence back.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
If both goals isn't his fault, then who's was it?

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
1st goal wasn't his fault. Second goal wouldn't have happened if his deflected cross happened in any other situation other than a corner. 2nd goal was slighty his fault and Neymar did extremely well sending the italian defence to commit to him (de sciglio thought he'd shoot and slowed down, he'll learn from experience)

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
That's from your biased point of view, just because he's a Milan player. His general performances may have been good, but it's still his fault.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Great assist for the goal!

Last edited:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
His first touch was perfect, and then a beautiful ball back for Balo :star:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
nice jasper.kid is legend in the making :o

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
that assist was deflected to be honest

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
most over-rated primavera player from milan ever.... he's not a bad player, but my god, everyone's calling him the new maldini this week, yet his dribble, defending, crosses are average at best.... the only thing he stands out for is his intelligence (and therefore tactical qualities)...besides that, very very average in my opinion..

i don't think his assist was deflected, but i wouldn't be surprised... credit must be given though for breaking the offside trap, and passing the player like that and creating the goal - even if it was deflected...

and i think both goals against Italy were De Sciglio's fault as well... yet they claimed he had a good game smh... even the football analysts on TV all claimed both goals were his fault on Al-Jazeera.

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
most over-rated primavera player from milan ever.... he's not a bad player, but my god, everyone's calling him the new maldini this week, yet his dribble, defending, crosses are average at best.... the only thing he stands out for is his intelligence (and therefore tactical qualities)...besides that, very very average in my opinion..

i don't think his assist was deflected, but i wouldn't be surprised... credit must be given though for breaking the offside trap, and passing the player like that and creating the goal - even if it was deflected...

and i think both goals against Italy were De Sciglio's fault as well... yet they claimed he had a good game smh... even the football analysts on TV all claimed both goals were his fault on Al-Jazeera.

what i call an idiot

Plus last I checked...no one called him the new Maldini

Plus glorious wanker...I am pretty sure that Maldini did not hit the ground from the get go when he started either

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
our best fullback and probably the best under21 FB is overrated?

:lol:

Schedule