Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Ooops, could it be he was partying too hard @ the Hollywood last night w/ buddy 'It-was-only-a-misunderstanding-blown-out-of-proportion-by-the-evil-media' Adriano ? :tongue:
Yeah, that Adri story is a hoot, isn't it?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
@BMWTaylor

Do you have any links to news about the charity match?

Cheers =)

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Ronaldo didn't score an own goal, Ronny from Sporting did, duh! Always negative towards the big man.... :head:

There was not a lot about the match, it was nice to see Zizou again and he worked his magic a couple of times. Good for R99 to get some light training in these 2 free days; I dunno why werent there any other Milan players participating...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Ronaldo didn't score an own goal, Ronny from Sporting did, duh! Always negative towards the big man.... :head:
Um...who said I was being negative? I first read about it on Xtratime. Ronny, Ronnie, anyone can make a mistake, okay? Relax.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Ronaldo didn't score an own goal, Ronny from Sporting did, duh! Always negative towards the big man.... .
LOL, don't be so touchy about a simple case of mistaken identity ;)

FatRon DID party with Adriano Sunday night, so the idea of him being in a state of.. er.. confusion wasn't that far-fetched :tongue: ;)

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Passion for *9* said:
LOL, don't be so touchy about a simple case of mistaken identity ;)

FatRon DID party with Adriano Sunday night, so the idea of him being in a state of.. er.. confusion wasn't that far-fetched :tongue: ;)

Is there some law in Italy aaginst partying at Sunday nights? And btw were you there to confirm R9 + Adriano had that much of a wild night?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Is there some law in Italy aaginst partying at Sunday nights? And btw were you there to confirm R9 + Adriano had that much of a wild night?
Mind pointing me to the post in which I stated he had broken the law ?

Your honorable attempts to protect FatRon's reputation come a lil too late. Football players flock to the Hollywood on Sunday nights to *PARTY*, it's a widely known fact. Both FatRon + Adriano were there Sunday night.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
@BMWTaylor
Do you have any links to news about the charity match?
Cheers =)
Here's a story from uefa.com: http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=518118.html Not a lot of coverage on this match. There wasn't even any mention of it on the UNICEF website.

Last week's article from Channel 4's resident ass, James Richardson:

As footballing infidelities go, it's hard to beat Ronaldo. Bought by Inter for a suitably fat figure back in 1997 and patiently nursed through the two-and-a-half subsequent years of colossal knee knack, Ron famously showed his gratitude by promptly doing one to Madrid as soon as his legs were able to carry him, only to return five years later and suit up for Inter's arch enemies Milan.

It was thus the biggest event for many a week when, last Sunday, the Milan derby finally brought the toothy turncoat face to face again with his old employers. Naturally, Inter were ready. Thirty thousand plastic whistles had been distributed to the San Siro crowd by their ultras to make sure Ronaldo got a barrage of whistling every time his portly frame hoved anywhere near the ball. From a group more generally given to dropping flares or flaming scooters on their opposition, this ranks as an encouragingly mild approach. Anyway, throughout a tepid first half, shrill blast after shrill blast greeted the Brazilian until, suddenly, 40 minutes in, it stopped. Ronaldo had his hands to his ears, having just stuck the ball in the back of the Inter net from 35 yards out.

"All goals are the same," he told reporters afterwards, but his grin did seem especially outsized this time, possibly because his ex-girlfriend from his Inter days, the pert and pouting Susana "Ronaldinha" Werner, is now married to Inter goalkeeper Júlio César. Whatever, when eight minutes into the second half, Ron touched on to team-mate Rino Gattuso and the ball flew across the face of César's goal, we seemed set for more smiles from Ron and a miserable reunion for Inter.

However, within a minute everything had changed. Gattuso's shot flew just wide and on the Inter bench, manager Roberto Mancini decided he'd seen enough. Off came the woeful Hernán Crespo, who'd failed to cut the mustard in a very real sense, and on went Julio Cruz. The effect was instantaneous: on the very next play, Zlatan Ibrahimovic romped past Paolo Maldini and crossed to Cruz, who turned in the equaliser with his first touch of the game. Five minutes later the Argentine almost had another when, alone in front of goal, he backheeled over the crossbar. Inter had awakened and Ibrahimovic in particular, his back trouble soothed, as we later discovered, by a half-time massage from Mancini's personal physio. Fifteen minutes from time he nabbed the winner, spinning on to Cruz's assist to fire past his marker and the Milan keeper, Nelson Dida. Up in the stands, Inter's president Massimo Moratti began doing "up yours" gestures left, right and centre, accompanied by his son, who was radiant in a brand new Celtic jersey. Inter had done the double over Milan for the first time since 1982, and worryingly for Milan's dieticians, Ronaldo had got his just desserts.

"It was a masterpiece, considering the injuries we've got," whooped Moratti post-game. "I'm glad Ronaldo scored too. This way, everyone's happy." Big Ron was equally gracious. "Inter deserved the win," he conceded. "They've been amazing all year. As for us, we've just got to believe in that fourth place."

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^Cheers BMWTaylor. Appreciate it. =)

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Mind pointing me to the post in which I stated he had broken the law ?

Your honorable attempts to protect FatRon's reputation come a lil too late. Football players flock to the Hollywood on Sunday nights to *PARTY*, it's a widely known fact. Both FatRon + Adriano were there Sunday night.

Thank you for explaining me that the law wasn't broken, but I don't know how I was protecting Ronaldo's honor - and why is it that the honor of someone who goes to a nightclub on a sunday night when he has 2 days rest given by his employer should be protected? I don't see what he has done wrong :conf:

EDIT: Ronaldo vs. Zidane:

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Thank you for explaining me that the law wasn't broken, but I don't know how I was protecting Ronaldo's honor - and why is it that the honor of someone who goes to a nightclub on a sunday night when he has 2 days rest given by his employer should be protected? I don't see what he has done wrong :conf:

Some of you Ronnie fans in here are way too defensive (including the goober who told me to "get ur facts straight"). And I thought I was bad. :)

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Some of you Ronnie fans in here are way too defensive (including the goober who told me to "get ur facts straight"). And I thought I was bad. :)

Well hey, I think the Ronaldo haters are being way too offensive... It depends on where you stand about the issue.

And really, you really shouldn't be the one to talk, with that bottler Dida's worshiping :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Geeez, dude, FatRonGroupie, YOU keep accusing people of accusing your baby of committing crimes when nobody actually did so, get your mind sorted + get over yourself.

ROLLEYES.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
^^^ Geeez, dude, FatRonGroupie, YOU keep accusing people of accusing your baby of committing crimes when nobody actually did so, get your mind sorted + get over yourself.

ROLLEYES.

Hey UglyDrogsGroupie, why don't you drop the act and tell me whats wrong with Ronaldo going to a nightclub on a sunday night when hes been given a break from his club, would you. You implied it, so now explain.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ronaldo9 said:
Hey UglyDrogsGroupie, why don't you drop the act and tell me whats wrong with Ronaldo going to a nightclub on a sunday night when hes been given a break from his club, would you. You implied it, so now explain.

:head: They're supposed to be PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS, and therefore supposed ACT LIKE PROFESSIONALS. I am 100% sure Ronaldo and Adriano aren't the only players going to clubs on days off. But they shouldn't be making asses of themselves and causing scenes. <---This, FYI is a link. You're supposed to click it.:rolleyes:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
MilanoMike said:

:head: They're supposed to be PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS, and therefore supposed ACT LIKE PROFESSIONALS. I am 100% sure Ronaldo and Adriano aren't the only players going to clubs on days off. But they shouldn't be making asses of themselves and causing scenes. <---This, FYI is a link. You're supposed to click it.:rolleyes:

I'm no Ronaldo fan, but I don't see a point discussing that night. Inter fans should be worried that Adriano caused an incident and discuss that in their merda forums not us. Just because Ronnie was there doesn't mean he's unprofessional... don't know what to say. We are too hard on our players and instead worship one or two (who might not even play for milan) and we bitch about the rest whenever we can :(

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
BMWTaylor said:
Here's a story from uefa.com: http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=518118.html Not a lot of coverage on this match. There wasn't even any mention of it on the UNICEF website.

Last week's article from Channel 4's resident ass, James Richardson:

As footballing infidelities go, it's hard to beat Ronaldo. Bought by Inter for a suitably fat figure back in 1997 and patiently nursed through the two-and-a-half subsequent years of colossal knee knack, Ron famously showed his gratitude by promptly doing one to Madrid as soon as his legs were able to carry him, only to return five years later and suit up for Inter's arch enemies Milan.

It was thus the biggest event for many a week when, last Sunday, the Milan derby finally brought the toothy turncoat face to face again with his old employers. Naturally, Inter were ready. Thirty thousand plastic whistles had been distributed to the San Siro crowd by their ultras to make sure Ronaldo got a barrage of whistling every time his portly frame hoved anywhere near the ball. From a group more generally given to dropping flares or flaming scooters on their opposition, this ranks as an encouragingly mild approach. Anyway, throughout a tepid first half, shrill blast after shrill blast greeted the Brazilian until, suddenly, 40 minutes in, it stopped. Ronaldo had his hands to his ears, having just stuck the ball in the back of the Inter net from 35 yards out.

"All goals are the same," he told reporters afterwards, but his grin did seem especially outsized this time, possibly because his ex-girlfriend from his Inter days, the pert and pouting Susana "Ronaldinha" Werner, is now married to Inter goalkeeper Júlio César. Whatever, when eight minutes into the second half, Ron touched on to team-mate Rino Gattuso and the ball flew across the face of César's goal, we seemed set for more smiles from Ron and a miserable reunion for Inter.

However, within a minute everything had changed. Gattuso's shot flew just wide and on the Inter bench, manager Roberto Mancini decided he'd seen enough. Off came the woeful Hernán Crespo, who'd failed to cut the mustard in a very real sense, and on went Julio Cruz. The effect was instantaneous: on the very next play, Zlatan Ibrahimovic romped past Paolo Maldini and crossed to Cruz, who turned in the equaliser with his first touch of the game. Five minutes later the Argentine almost had another when, alone in front of goal, he backheeled over the crossbar. Inter had awakened and Ibrahimovic in particular, his back trouble soothed, as we later discovered, by a half-time massage from Mancini's personal physio. Fifteen minutes from time he nabbed the winner, spinning on to Cruz's assist to fire past his marker and the Milan keeper, Nelson Dida. Up in the stands, Inter's president Massimo Moratti began doing "up yours" gestures left, right and centre, accompanied by his son, who was radiant in a brand new Celtic jersey. Inter had done the double over Milan for the first time since 1982, and worryingly for Milan's dieticians, Ronaldo had got his just desserts.

"It was a masterpiece, considering the injuries we've got," whooped Moratti post-game. "I'm glad Ronaldo scored too. This way, everyone's happy." Big Ron was equally gracious. "Inter deserved the win," he conceded. "They've been amazing all year. As for us, we've just got to believe in that fourth place."

BMW..who wrote this article..is this James richardson guy you mentioned the one who wrote it?

well whoever he is, he's a biased **** and a sad excuse for a reporter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milanista10 said:
well whoever he is, he's a biased **** and a sad excuse for a reporter.

:o

I disagree. I believe James Richardson is one of the very few people in England who understand Calcio Italia. He is extremely knowledgeable and very pro-Serie A, at a time when just about everyone else in England seems to be against italian football.

Last edited by a moderator:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanoMike said:

Oh is that really a link? :eek: Ronaldo is a PROFESSIONAL PLAYER, and by going to a nightclub where he DIDN'T participate in the fight with Adriano and therefore DIDN'T make an ass out of himself, he hasn't acted unprofessionally.

Get some perspective instead of just criticizing and hating.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's completely acceptable to have a sense of humor, FatRongroupie + to crack a joke about your party boy suffering from the effects of his partying + getting a lil too confused for his own good on the pitch.

It's also completely acceptable to be moderately critical of your party boy whenever he displays the kind of unprofessional conduct (2 day leave or not) that turned him into a wobbly stamina-less has been in the first place. Rather than cling to the champagne @ the Hollywood + whine in the media about how hard it is to get in shape, he should stick to his diet plan + run a couple extra laps @ the training ground :o

Oh + Marcus, your list of fave players doesn't contain too many Milan-related names, so who are you to fuckin judge on s.o. else ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

nicholasbellono

Beginner
Reaction score
is ronaldo still on the brazil national team. I saw them on tv today but didn't watch for long. If not, are they looking to bring him back as he gets back in shape?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo was not called up for Brazil vs. Chile. Dunga hasn't declared him fit for national team play yet.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
It's completely acceptable to have a sense of humor, FatRongroupie + to crack a joke about your party boy suffering from the effects of his partying + getting a lil too confused for his own good on the pitch.

It's also completely acceptable to be moderately critical of your party boy whenever he displays the kind of unprofessional conduct (2 day leave or not) that turned him into a wobbly stamina-less has been in the first place. Rather than cling to the champagne @ the Hollywood + whine in the media about how hard it is to get in shape, he should stick to his diet plan + run a couple extra laps @ the training ground :o

Oh + Marcus, your list of fave players doesn't contain too many Milan-related names, so who are you to fuckin judge on s.o. else ? :rolleyes:

So basically UglyDrogsgroupie, you say that for example I as a student should stay at home during weekend nights and study my ass off so I turn my very good grades (that I am quite happy with btw) into perfect and not go out to relax/party with friends?

You and I have very different philosophies of life, maybe that is why I understand Ronaldo and you don't.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
Ronaldo was not called up for Brazil vs. Chile. Dunga hasn't declared him fit for national team play yet.

He probably never will, Dunga doesn't like easy going players like Ronaldo, he barely even puts Ronaldinho on the pitch. Although its pretty stupid that in the current situation with Brazil's lack of true great "9" he persistently calls up Fred (who is good but nowhere near the standards of the first choice "9" for the best and most prestigious NT in the world), Sobis (scores once in 6-7 games), and even Adriano who is like the poor man's Ronaldo in every aspect, including the unprofessional, fat and lazy thingies. Maybe Dunga is punishing R99 for the WC, but it seems he has forgiven everybody else except him. That is why I don't believe he will ever call him up again (along with the fact that he has played like 6-7 full matches since he came to Milan and has been playing fairly well - unlike Oliveira who scored and played much less during the same period and still got the call). And that is quite sad, Ronie is a legend of world football after all, imagine Zidane not being called up for France if he still played :head:

sorry for the double post, but it seems this forum doesn't support multiple quotes...

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Ronaldo9 said:
So basically UglyDrogsgroupie, you say that for example I as a student should stay at home during weekend nights and study my ass off so I turn my very good grades (that I am quite happy with btw) into perfect and not go out to relax/party with friends?

You and I have very different philosophies of life, maybe that is why I understand Ronaldo and you don't.

i agree totally with you. it's obvious passion doesn't have much of a life beyond his pc, cause he would know that a night out isn't unprofessional. oh and i love the name UglyDrogsgroupie :) passion you could change your username to it ;)

i mean... how can you (passion for 9) of all people bitch about Ronaldo? I really don't like him a lot, but you love Drogba... when did he ever come close to what Ronaldo is? He is a good player, liked it or not. And I do hope to score against roma - shutting mouths and giving us a win!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who are we to be in any place to judge?

At the end of the day Ronaldo or whoever are people, like us. They can choose to go wherever they wish. Aslong as they act in a professional manner what's there to complain about?

Adriano is a different story. He is getting into trouble a lot of the times he goes out and also his partying nature is reflecting his form. Players have a responsibility when playing football and if they don't up hold their end of the bagin then its the club duty to react.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also I still don't understand why people continue to bash Ronaldo. Fair enough if you don't like him as a player but please do yourselves a favour, stop making yourself look like fools and atleast have the courtesy to acknowledge his good performances and enthusiasm he has injected in the squad. He is clearly our best striker.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Ok really people whats wrong with going to a club?Almost all the players during the weekend go clubbing so what?
Give the guy a break...

Last edited:

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
i'm reading a basketballer punched adriano and he's being blamed??????? lol
ronaldo was there, sooo?????
he does guud in practices, games, have nice enviroment with the team.
wats da problem with that??????

Schedule