Fabio Borini Thread

How many goals will Borini score in the 2017/2018 season ?

• Total voters

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nope, lol

Reina, Baka, Kessie were more important

no. Motm

Reina was good but he really did not do anything especially on the second half. Baka and Kessie are massive on the midfield but in transition from attack to defense is where they lack vastly. As much as I want Borini gone, I cannot belittle Borini's effort as a LW/LB to RB.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
no. Motm

Reina was good but he really did not do anything especially on the second half. Baka and Kessie are massive on the midfield but in transition from attack to defense is where they lack vastly. As much as I want Borini gone, I cannot belittle Borini's effort as a LW/LB to RB.

Reina's first half saved us for going at least 2 - 0 down at HT, clearly MOM and not Borini, who shouldn't even be in top 5.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
no. Motm

What did Borini do exactly to be MOTM? Reina and Romagnoli saved our ass a couple of times, Musakio won the penalty, Baka and Kessie neutralized whole Lazio team. Borini had a decent effort, but was not at all decisive. Come on

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
constantly shitting on him while he brings us gifts.

the definition of a god.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
He is better LW than Hakan. He should start all remaining games.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he makes runs inside the box which hakan and suso never does. maybe it's not their characteristics but that limits us too much when attacking. it also isolates our striker.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
just imagine if every single one of our players had the same mentality as him.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
he makes runs inside the box which hakan and suso never does. maybe it's not their characteristics but that limits us too much when attacking. it also isolates our striker.

Yup, and I’m beginning to think that’s more effective given the way we play. It’s not a bad idea to start him ahead of Hakan.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It's funny..

This guy is "not a professional footballer" because he isn't great at anything. But his spirit, drive, and determination? Hard to find these days.

He may far from the best but he sure does make up for it. Even when the team looks shit he will fight for the shirt until the final whistle. Not only does he run up and down like a maniac, getting into positions to bring the ball forward, but his defensive side is damn impressive too, always tracking back.

The one true Lord.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
KFLoCBI.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/5vJfRiH.gifv

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Glad some of fellow milanisti finally See The light

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Works hard and actually plays his position well. We actually need his direct style of play badly.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
He isn't a great player, but he is an excellent depth player. You know he will give you 100% of what he has every game, and he can competently play like 4/5 different roles.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
He isn't a great player, but he is an excellent depth player. You know he will give you 100% of what he has every game, and he can competently play like 4/5 different roles.

:thumbsup:

People rip him because he's not a world beater but this man has character and heart, which is less than I can say for 90% of our current squad. Perfect depth player and would be a crime to sell him for peanuts at the end of the season as it is expected we will do. Not gonna find another depth player with as much positional range and with that much passion for the shirt for a low price

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
xkzlVGJ.png

"And the day shall come when the Lord shall gladly pay his toll. A Lord's blood for tre punti."

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He's a decent player for his characteristics, but that's not what we want now at all. I would pick even Torres over him.

oh necro :( so innocent back then

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Turned out to be one of the best transfers, he even deserved his starting spot during Rino's last games. Maybe we would have finished better with him playing LW more frequently.