The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Tutto sport: Bonaventura can still renew with milan on half what he earned in the past.

Idk if this would be good. I want him to stay, coz he's a decent backup, but what would be his motivation after getting this treatment?

not fair to him, i think maintaining his salary or most of it would be more fair, but i hope it is true regardless, as we are obviously not getting anyone to cover hakan next season.

Bonna is being linked to Atalanta, Torino, and Benevento, it's not lie any of them are going to give him a big contract, so I struggle to see where there is disrespect.

Jack was a good servant to this club, but it's time to move on.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonna is being linked to Atalanta, Torino, and Benevento, it's not lie any of them are going to give him a big contract, so I struggle to see where there is disrespect.

Jack was a good servant to this club, but it's time to move on.

Yes, please.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
@sportch

Milan is in very advanced negotiations for Omar Alderete. The transfer would be closed in the coming days. The Paraguayan central defender may not enter the Basel squad for the next match.

:thumbsup:

Nice highlight real Vulture although the one below is slightly longer and better. Based on the videos he seems very confident, athletic and aggressive with good technique and reminds of Romagnoli during his Sampdoria days (although I hope he isn't being signed as a direct replacement).

However, I have my reservations about South American CBs post TS given how badly Ely, Duarte and his fellow countryman Gomez panned out. Still, it's reassuring to know that he's bossed the Swiss league and his Europa league defensive stats are very strong. Could be a smart under the radar signing.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
we used to have the most hyped RB in the whole country, Raoul Bellanouva

anyone heard about him? he's in madrid already?how about Milan take him back?

He joined Atalanta in January and has played a few mins in Serie A this season. If the hype is real watch Gasperini turn him into another Conti then flog him for 25m to a top Serie A club in a few years...

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Aurier I think is a planned leak by the management. I think it is being used to lower the price of Royal/Dumfries. I think Royal.

Also Kalulu is not a rb like everyone is saying. This is taken from the Lyon website ," I changed position at half-time, I went to the right side. We are used to moving about on the pitch. During our training, we are taught to play in different positions. I am more comfortable in central defense, I am more serene. Last season I crossed a bridge. I played high-stakes matches and that made me grow."

He prefers centre back. Him the Paraguayan and Gabbia would be terrific talent for the centre.

For right back Royal and and maybe keep Calabria and hope he can grow.

Left back back up and the defense should be ready for the next 5 seasons or so if everybody comes on.

Good times guys.

Not according to his agent who said this after we signed him...

"The conversation with Maldini was very important, it provided him with a complete overview of the league and club, as well as giving Pierre important advice. It is essential for young talents to have support from such experienced players, suggestions are important. Certainly his preferred position is right-back."

https://sempremilan.com/agent-outli...as-he-reveals-why-kalulu-chose-milans-project

Also, he just turned 20 so playing as a CB in a tactical league like Serie A would be too much of a burden. Still, he can take Gabbia's spot as 5th choice CB as he'll surely get loaned out in addition to covering RB.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Jeez, Milan officialy wrote "goodbye Jack" and some of them are still insisting on story that they'll offer him new contract. :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Not according to his agent who said this after we signed him...

"The conversation with Maldini was very important, it provided him with a complete overview of the league and club, as well as giving Pierre important advice. It is essential for young talents to have support from such experienced players, suggestions are important. Certainly his preferred position is right-back."

https://sempremilan.com/agent-outli...as-he-reveals-why-kalulu-chose-milans-project

Also, he just turned 20 so playing as a CB in a tactical league like Serie A would be too much of a burden. Still, he can take Gabbia's spot as 5th choice CB as he'll surely get loaned out in addition to covering RB.

For now Gabbia is 3rd choice, with Musacchio coming back in November he becomes 4th choice, with another defender arriving then 5th.

But still Duarte is the worst.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky: Giampaolo will be in Milan tomorrow to terminate his contract with Milan.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky: Giampaolo will be in Milan tomorrow to terminate his contract with Milan.

I hate him so much. Maybe he will do better at a smaller club like Torino. But he was an absolute moron.

I'd love it for him to ruin Belotti for a season and that way we can buy him for next to nothing.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate him so much. Maybe he will do better at a smaller club like Torino. But he was an absolute moron.

I'd love it for him to ruin Belotti for a season and that way we can buy him for next to nothing.

There are rumors that he wants a severance pay. He could just not manage for another year and he will collect all the money.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The Milannews.it editorial team exclusively contacted Fifa agent Lorenzo De Santis, a very active intermediary in South America, and in Argentina in particular.

What is the situation today of Augustin Jimenez's clients, who has been working with Milan for months?

"Zaracho is a class of 1998, a talent who was awarded the best player of the SUPERLIGA in the 18/19, attracting the interests of many European clubs, especially Atletico Madrid, who had also made an offer to him. Colchoneros who however had to surrender to the resistance of Racing who decided to keep him to face Libertadores. Zaracho is a very interesting player, with a very "European" style, he moves with intelligence and combines with undisputed technical skills. He is an attentive profile in the Milan environment, they likes him very much.

De Paul?

“De Paul is already a different and certainly more ready player: born in 1994, the national team of Albiceleste, he has now adapted to Serie A and also this year he has loaded his team on his shoulders. After four years in Udine he will certainly make the leap, and he too announced it in a recent interview. He is another player who, as far as I know, the Rossoneri management observes carefully, after all he is a midfielder who can be useful to many: extremely intelligent and flexible, he has technical qualities and precision in the conclusion from the distance. Despite the interest, however, there is still no open speech with Milan or in Italy in general where the player would like to go, that I know very well liked by Fiorentina di Prade. In my opinion, his price is around 25/28 million ".

What's new on Correa?

“Correa, on the contrary of Jimenez's other two assisted, on the other hand, I think it is difficult for him to move from Madrid. He is a player born in 1994, of European experience, forged by Cholo Simeone who has hardly given up on him this season. If 50 million was valued last summer and it was not even a first choice, is it so credible to think now of his transfer after a starring year? Milan certainly likes him but I think the Rossoneri will go to other profiles.

What can you tell us about Bustos?

“After thorough checks I can say that I am not aware of any 10 million proposal made by Milan for the player. The president of Talleres is creating attention on his jewel in order to receive a substantial offer over the next few days, especially in Turkey and Russia there should be clubs ready to be serious. "

Last edited:

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thiago Almada looks way better than Zaracho, De Paul and Correa! Why isn't Milan after him?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao played with a different attitude and desire against Cagliari. I don't see how anyone could take his spot if he keeps up that attitude.

I wonder if Rebic can play on the right, and obviously he is important, especially as Leao is still young and we are unsure if he can take the jump next season. I think management is waiting on Rebic as they see what will happen next season.

However, a Milan that is back to normal should have Rebic and Leao fighting for the same position. I have, for the first time think we have a chance to actually see that Milan return.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Last edited:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Leao played with a different attitude and desire against Cagliari. I don't see how anyone could take his spot if he keeps up that attitude.

I wonder if Rebic can play on the right, and obviously he is important, especially as Leao is still young and we are unsure if he can take the jump next season. I think management is waiting on Rebic as they see what will happen next season.

However, a Milan that is back to normal should have Rebic and Leao fighting for the same position. I have, for the first time think we have a chance to actually see that Milan return.

I'd keep one on each flank with Ibra/future replacement in the center. Rebic, Leao and Ibra are three different players and that would almost be impossible to defend against. Pace, aerial ability, shots, and dribbling. A trident that has it all.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
MN: Ongoing talks between the Milan management and Calhanoglu's agent, Gordon Stipic for the contract renewal.
The midfielder would earn €3M + bonuses. At the moment, there is no discussion of a release clause.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I actually don’t think centerback is an urgent need like everyone assuming. Especially if the budget is smaller this summer. Our starting pair is set and they have proven we can be competitive with those two as the base. After that, we definitely need to add a player but it doesn’t need to be an expensive one. Mussacchio will come back and gabbia is ok as well, they’re not good but they are solid for fill in games. Then Duarte and I’m assuming some other random player. Long term we definitely need to add a better centerback but for this season I wouldn’t be surprised if the management doesn’t consider it urgent. Or I could see Maldini bringing a better one in on loan but who knows.

The urgent position I think has to be midfield. Jack is gone and I think Hakan plus Paqueta is actually fine, whether you like Paq or not. But behind them we have two starters and then nothing, and Pioli said this outright. We NEED another high profile mid and really need two. Florentino for me is the most talented but I really like roca and tonali of course too. Wouldn’t be surprised if we sign one of those three and then Maldini convinces an older player to come in to rotate as well. A Biglia that doesn’t get hurt and suck as much as Biglia.

People forget Maldini and Gazidis have both admitted the experience helped the team. I don’t know why nobody is considering them looking for another Kjaer/Ibra. Probably one for the midfield.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the issue with bringing a leader into the midfield is that we already have two bonafide starters, so that person would have to be willing to come off the bench. I think we are more likely to continue the youth trend in the middle. Primarily we have been linked to Roca, Luis, and occasionally Tonali. I’m not sure we need what Biglia was supposed to be in midfield, Bennacer and Kessie are killing it and I hope we just bolster the midfield with talented youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.