Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Beautiful assist to Belotti today

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Belotti already banging in goals from his future teammates assists....

img-thing

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
No obama memes please

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Grown so much under Montella as a CM

I honestly wasn't expecting him to adapt & develop in that role that well

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Grown so much under Montella as a CM

I honestly wasn't expecting him to adapt & develop in that role that well

Same here man. :thumbsup:

Montella has done a great job in developing Bonaventura, Locatelli, and Suso this season.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where the haters at doe?

The haters that wanted him sold doe?

They said he didn't fit the team doe.

Said he was too selfish doe.

He got that assist doe...

Has Bacca alone on the left but he wants to pass 4 Merda players instead and ends up losing the ball. Like I said before, he is the most 'crafty' player we have and by crafty I mean his best asset is win us FKs when in reality there is nothing.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I agree with the selfish/lack of vision critique. He could of easily had 3 assist tonight.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
thats what seperates him from a EL player (which he is) and a UCL player

His final ball

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Should have passed to suso at one time, where we could make it to 2-0.. other than that very good performance. :thumbsup:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Should have passed to suso at one time, where we could make it to 2-0.. other than that very good performance. :thumbsup:

The chance when he won it back in their box, and shot across goal. If his head was up he would seen niang at the top of the box wide open.

But i agree that he did play well, a bit more composure and him and suso could buried inter for us.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has Bacca alone on the left but he wants to pass 4 Merda players instead and ends up losing the ball. Like I said before, he is the most 'crafty' player we have and by crafty I mean his best asset is win us FKs when in reality there is nothing.

There were two Merda players and he waited just a split second expecting one of them to go after Bacca, neither did and in that split second Bacca already ran way offside.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Theres a guy called Bonaventura. I think he could really do wonders in the new Milan.

I dont know about yall but i hear hes a great player with a great skill set that helps his team win games.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Amazing. Even after a great game the haters come out in full force. Simply...baffling...absolutely befuddling....

bonaventura is not that great. thats why. he is above average at a lot of things. but he is nothing special. he would be a good sub in a great team. thats it. He is the type of player who is more suited to mid table teams that wish to overachieve. he isnt capable of improving a team that aspires for champions league football. as someone said above, he is a EL level player.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Underrated player

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
bonaventura is not that great. thats why. he is above average at a lot of things. but he is nothing special. he would be a good sub in a great team. thats it. He is the type of player who is more suited to mid table teams that wish to overachieve. he isnt capable of improving a team that aspires for champions league football. as someone said above, he is a EL level player.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He's not WC, but he is good enough for us right now and still can improve quite a lot. He can do more, depending on how the coach will handle him.

Plus, he has the same problem as Suso. They are creative players isolated, with no creative support from the other 3 players around them. Loca is not yet that experienced to take more risk, Niang is a headless chicken and DES is... well, DES.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
He is the Engine in our team. he is so fucking important to us. Italys best midfielder alongside Verratti.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
He provide nothing with his dribling things, if he cant see players in much better position.

Imagine messi without his great creativity and decision making. Yeah correct that is bonaventura. Almost :tongue:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
He's not selfish, his reaction is just too slow

Schedule