The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Enrico Fedele, former agent in particular of the Cannavaro brothers, has no doubts about the future of Maurizio Sarri. Here are his declarations to 7Gold: "There will be no Chelsea for him, he will go to Milan, there is no doubt, but it is not new news, it is an indiscretion two months ago, and I am convinced that this will be the case".

giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
So you'd rather keep Antonelli? OK :lol:

how about not paying a semi pro level player 2 million euros and getting rid of antonelli :eek:

miserabelli is killing this club

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would we not keep Gattuso, there is not really a reason for it. Yes he had a little series of not winning but among these matches there where some really though ones.

His only really bad results since settling in are drawing against Sassuolo and losing against Benevento and Sassuolo (and Benevento so far) are even somewhat jinxed opponents for us.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
how about not paying a semi pro level player 2 million euros and getting rid of antonelli :eek:

miserabelli is killing this club

And who exactly do you suggest we replace Antonelli with? We can't afford the likes of Asamoah and he wouldn't come here anyway. We're broke and have a million other holes to fix.

Strinic is an upgrade on Antonelli and costs only 0.5m per year more.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I´d have rather kept Vangioni than signing Strinic, but maybe he will be good for us, I don´t want to trash him too much before he actually had a chance to show his worth on the field.

Regarding Asamoah one has to keep in mind that even if he would be more expensive he is also much more versatile and we could actually use a player like him as a BU for midfield.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
25m would be ok but he would be a big loss, more than many would recognize instantly. We have to move forward with keeping players like him and adding more quality not selling our proven players.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
but why tho...our two best players are cbs

have a 3 man rotation and we could look to sell off Bon Bon if City comes in with a bag of cash or some other team. Bonucci plays best with a dominant team whos to say Rugani can't fill Bonucci's role while we add an addition 60m for another player

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
25m would be ok but he would be a big loss, more than many would recognize instantly. We have to move forward with keeping players like him and adding more quality not selling our proven players.

That would be a dumb way for Juve to waste money. By all means they are welcome to do it. Bonaventura would be nothing more than a bench player there.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Why wudn't Pavarotti lovers want Rugani at Milan?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
That would be a dumb way for Juve to waste money. By all means they are welcome to do it. Bonaventura would be nothing more than a bench player there.

Exactly. He sits on their bench. Include Mandzukic in the deal and we wont remember average Jack in a year.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. He sits on their bench. Include Mandzukic in the deal and we wont remember average Jack in a year.

Sell Silva, Kalinic, Bacca, maybe loan out Cutrone if he won't get the minutes. Buy an experienced CF like Mandzukic or Dezko then get Belotti as well.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
have a 3 man rotation and we could look to sell off Bon Bon if City comes in with a bag of cash or some other team. Bonucci plays best with a dominant team whos to say Rugani can't fill Bonucci's role while we add an addition 60m for another player

But why not keep bonucci

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Name like that one wonders if its post op or pre

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good Brazilians, yes.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How much would berardi honestly cost right now? I'd sign him as a backup if we get him cheap, one of those high reward type deals

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

-We don´t know how good Rugani is or might be in the long run, he has talent but it´s not like he is super successful. I rather have the finished product in Bonucci who right now is a better player.

-We have to stop changing players if there is no need to do so, we just recovered from last summer.

-The only way to become better for us is to sign a few very good players and depth where it is needed and not touch the proven players. We should avoid to disturb the chemistry of the squad at all costs.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Yeah we don't need Rugani. If we get money and a player for Bonaventura, better make it one in a position where we actually have demand. If somehow Bonaventura was to be sold for money+Mandzukic, I'd be pretty happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule