Videogames Thread

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
My connection is open on this too, but on the ps3 it's moderate? :conf:

also, one thing I'd note, the 360 version is waaaaay less buggy than the ps3 one, quicker loading times (before I installed it) no micro-pausing, no crashing, it's much better.

But yeah, the quitting is the worst part :rolleyes:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
3rd time lucky it is.

Won 4-2 and finally managed to complete a game without the other side quitting :cool:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Congratulations... :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Any of you bitches on now? I might actually play my Xbox...

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I can be online if you want me to be :proud:

Seriously though, I might get online in a min, what are you thinking of playing?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'll play Fifa for a while, maybe COD after... Come online now though, i am.

Maybe i'll be able to hear that horrendous accent. ;)

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Ah, I can't - I will be online at 10 - or maybe later.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
HD, I told you on MUT the quitters are a flippin nightmare.

Whenever I lead by two goals I actually find myself taking it less seriously (as in not going for a 3rd) because I know they'd just quit.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kuja's decent at best to be fair :tongue:

We should do a league between us 4. You play each other 3 times...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I had no central penetration.. And it was closeish.

Tbh, a lot of the time i've lost against you is simply passing it to your team through goal kicks.

Still, i'll be up for a league... And it doesn't really mean too much to be Milan over Leeds when our players aren't faster or much better at passing.. And Robinho is the shittest player ever.. :D

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Oh, and yeah, I'd be up for a league (dibs on Milan though)

We did some leagues on the PS3 on MUT manutd fan, they were good fun (me, Owenz, RtiD Keano! (cnuto!)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Fine, if you're Milan.. I'll be Napoli - Fucking bitches sold Cigarini though, fuck using Pazienza... :D

Anybody wanna play now? My brother is out and so this is the only time i can use the Xbox.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are the Leeds players physical? And does Kalac still rely on throws, crosses and corners?

btw HD, I call United. Can't wait for Berbatov to end your hopes of winning :star: :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well that was annoying.. And yes, Kalac does...

How can defenders be so ridiculously stupid? "Don't actually head it back to the 'keeper, instead just touch it off to Zlatan" Or "Don't keep the ball when you tackle them.. Just tackle them, win the ball and then stay motionless for a few seconds until the opposition get it again" Plus my finishing was abysmal, surely Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani could score a couple of those shots... Lucarelli who played 20 minutes in one game looked more dangerous than all of them.

I still think i'm pretty much equal with you, HD.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I'm not as good with United on FIFA anyway, well I'm more hit and miss. I'm better than with Milan at my best, but not so good overall if you know what I mean.

I love Berba in it though, he's a beast!

Played Kuja 3 times, won 2-0, lost 2-1, won 2-0

He plays a possession intensive game but his end product despite dominating possession is pretty poor imo, and I had pretty poor games in all 3.

EDIT: Kuja - on those games you were better than me probably, not just equal, but I was significantly below par in each tbh.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Side note: I like the 360 controller a lot, in some things it's much better than the PS3 for Fifa, but I'm struggling as much with my skill moves. Can't wait to get used to Fifa on the 360 so I can show what I can do :cool:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'm not as good with United on FIFA anyway, well I'm more hit and miss. I'm better than with Milan at my best, but not so good overall if you know what I mean.

I love Berba in it though, he's a beast!

Played Kuja 3 times, won 2-0, lost 2-1, won 2-0

He plays a possession intensive game but his end product despite dominating possession is pretty poor imo, and I had pretty poor games in all 3.

EDIT: Kuja - on those games you were better than me probably, not just equal, but I was significantly below par in each tbh.

I didn't want to sound like a bitch. :D

I was Napoli, don't expect my end result to be great... :D I only keep possession as not enough players get forward quickly enough and so i have to advance slowly to have any possible scoring avenues up-top.

Tbh, most of my players seemed so slow compared to yours, as in losing every 50-50 and losing the ball despite pulling off a successful slide tackle. I did threaten and have probably my best moment at the end of the last game, where i hit the post and scored from an offside position. I clearly did best with the 4-3-3 but you left before i could properly implement it. If i was Milan i'd obviously do better, plus i was planning on being Udinese if we played again.. Due to me being able to play a good 4-2-3-1, or atleast better than Napoli's which is much worse than last year when they had Quagliarella and the LW guy...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well done, first to comment on the pun. :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There's a certain manager in the Premiership who always says "penetration through the middle", "we started to penetrate" ect....

shevakaka

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
T.Silva Pirlo Abate Pato Robinho Nesta Kaka Shevchenko Maldini Abbiati Di Natale Sahin
i screwed getting fifa 10 and 11 because the player ratings are stupid. Players in the lower leauges are Pathetically bad, i know they should be but you can't honestly say the best player in brazil is a 80 overall where a crap team in the EPL best player is higher than 80. What else i don't like, every player rating is so together. I love in fifa 06 how alot of players were all ready close to 99, but now you gotta scout random players to get close to 99 overall. And finally Milan is never right. In fifa 06 they are probably the best team but now they are not even 5 star team anymore where a team like liverpool have Shat player and are still 4.5. But FIFA 12 will be different becuase Milan have been very good this year with very good players so they better be 5 star. I know this is all too much for a videogame but I loved fifa 06 and i love Milan

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I fucking hate Call Of Duty.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why the hell do you hate it now?

My hideous luck at the thing.

3 times I went to the boxes with guns in them. I picked up those two pistols, a cross bow that has minor explosions a few seconds after you fire a bullet (which also takes about 30 seconds to reload each time), and then I got a snipers gun - all useless.

Had I picked up a decent gun in any one of them I would have been able to go and get the good bullets.

The crossbow especially is useless because you only get 11 bullets and they don't kill any zombies, they just blow their legs off. At the end of level 16 I think it was there was about 20 leg-less zombies crawling to you/Kalac so you could kill them, after I did all the work :head:

I was on 99 after about level 9. We lost at level 19/20 and I only had 136 kills despite their being tons of zombies.

I'm retiring from KGT. I'll only play 5 from now on.

edit:

Admittedly Kalac was stupidly good in the last game. Only had 2 downs. That gun that blows the zombies away is awesome.

duh, he sucks at it.

Actually, I'm good on 5 :cool:

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
wtf? why?

5 is utter shite compared to Kino der Toten, don't revive of it because you had a shit game due to bad luck.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
5 has the teleporters, better guns, the lifts and the teleporter things.

And most importantly, it doesn't have those flippin' spiders.

Schedule