All About Television

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
what I didn't get though is
Spoiler:
how did he know that Jack would test his food?

Is he just that fuckin intelligent?

I think he just got lucky with that, his expression didn't inspire confidence to me.

On to the best show ever>>>> Game of thrones, spoilers bellow:

- Jamie tells his family to fuck off, golden moment hue hue.
- Speaking of golden moments, golden hand + ice being melted was great.
- Oberyn is in town, and he is the total boss i imagined him to be.
- Dragons are hitting puberty and starting to act like annoying brats.
- The tavern fight dialogue was gold.
- Arya got her needle back so AWESOME.
- Every scene acted was flawless.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Silicon Valley is awesome, So much ugly truth about Silicon Valley.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
House of Cards :eek: :thumbsup:
It's depressing to think that there are actually people like this in the world

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
justified penultimate season ended. As usual its acted so well, ever bit of screen time is squeezed by great performances. all the dominoes are set for final Raylene Boyd confrontation, Man Boyds dialogues and words are ludicrous. Phew so smooth and the supporting cast also have immense chemistry with each other. I miss Arlo a lot, dewey when given screen time is absolute champ of a moron.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just finished HIMYM s9, i can see why there was such a big backlash in internetz.

Finale left me feeling a bit sad, a bit happy, a bit disappointed and a bit shocked. But it was great overall. It was great seeing Ted finally finding out what life really is all about.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
better to watch UK series of house of cards before US version? or even at all?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
hell on wheels just gets better from season three on

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
No it was always great

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Watched the first (And only, so far) episode of Fargo. Naturally I had high expectations as the movie is one of my favorite movies, but I was also wary of the show because there's been at least a couple of movie classics turned into sub-par tv-shows lately, but I must say I wasn't dissapointed.

It follows the themes and atmosphere of the movie, but isn't connected narratively to it, which is a great way to do a show imo. It also has an incredible cast staring Martin Freeman as a emasculated husband who talks kinda like Francis McDormands character in the movie and Billy Bob Thornton as a sinister Lucifer kinda character who's really cool. Would definetly recommend the show to anyone who likes the Coen brothers stuff (Even though it's only produced by them).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
is the UK version as awesome as the US version is supposed to be?

It is and it isn't. US version is more modern (surprise) and shot in a way that makes you want to watch it(better hook if you may). UK version relies heavily on the script. Which is also good. I went Underwood first and then Urquhart.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
OK rachel maddow specifically states to watch the UK version before the US version...

on.msnbc.com/1g5NuoN

she says you can't go back if you go US then UK :conf:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
OK rachel maddow specifically states to watch the UK version before the US version...

on.msnbc.com/1g5NuoN

she says you can't go back if you go US then UK :conf:

She's just trying to state she saw the British version first and get hipster points.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Holy shit the latest episode of Hannibal!!! He totally molded Will!!!

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fargo kicks ass. Billy Bon and Martin Freeman do the ass kicking.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Last episode of viking second season was great though thi second season wasnt better than the first.

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
super pippo - rino - kaka' - ancelotti - rui costa - van bommel - maldini
fuck u NBC you fucking stupid cunts
community was the best show you got

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last episode of Hannibal..what in the name...WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So today i watched tw o endings:

- Hannibal

What the fuck did he just kill them all? Although i suspect Jack and Will are gonna survive, the afflicted wounds can be treated if the EMT's arrive in time.

Probably all of them will make it except Abigal..poor girl.

- Himym

Now that was sad..

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So I wanna start Hannibal how cool is it? Can anyone please describe it or name another show that's similar to Hannibal? It's on NBC which is not a good sign but I've heard it's pretty slick.

I don't like action or romance , I care about characters and story and cool bad guys should I watch it?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sex Sent Me to the ER:

Sex in a tree? A quickie in the closet? Laundry room relations? These are just a few of the out-of-the-ordinary places where amorous adventurers go to get intimate with their other halves. But few people expect to land themselves in the emergency room as a result!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
So I wanna start Hannibal how cool is it? Can anyone please describe it or name another show that's similar to Hannibal? It's on NBC which is not a good sign but I've heard it's pretty slick.

I don't like action or romance , I care about characters and story and cool bad guys should I watch it?

I only watched the 1st season and it's only downside was the long stare people gave me after telling them I watch it...tbh it isn't that as disturbing as some claim...

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I only watched the 1st season and it's only downside was the long stare people gave me after telling them I watch it...tbh it isn't that as disturbing as some claim...

Ha. I was asked what it was and I gave them a lectur how they can forget their Cake Boss and whatnot and have to see the best cooking show in TV :D:D:D