All About Movies

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol:

Property of Fox. May not be copied, uploaded, transferred or sold.

The Revenant.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
kylo ren

badass until he took off his mask.

looked like an extra from the big bang theory. :fp: :lol:

best way I heard anyone describe him:

"he looked like the son of Severus Snape and Lily Potter"

Last edited:

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm 27mins into the film, I remembered yr comment, I've paused the film to come and say 'Fuck You' to you. So: Fuck you, Congo... give the Oscar to Leo!

There never was a year when Leo deserved an oscar. And 2015 is not that year either.

He is a good actor, but there are always greater performances out there. Give him a good fucking role, the ones that Philip Seymour Hoffman used to get all the time and he will get an oscar.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There never was a year when Leo deserved an oscar. And 2015 is not that year either.

He is a good actor, but there are always greater performances out there. Give him a good fucking role, the ones that Philip Seymour Hoffman used to get all the time and he will get an oscar.

Started the film late last night, watched abt an hr n 10mins then fell asleep.... plan to finish it tonight but its nothing special thus far, both the major actors are bland... but around the 25th min mark Leo goes through a bear of a time, its no more than a 5 min sequence but my word... wot more is there left to do? Just give the fooker an Oscar!

His Wolf of Wall Street deserved an Oscar!

Last edited:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, is sicario the most overrated and boring movie of the year? What a waste of time :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i agree

scicario is too slow and the dialogues are :max:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I liked Benicio del Toro in it. Josh Brolin was cool too.

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
His Wolf of Wall Street deserved an Oscar!

ionno man. It was just Leo playing Leo in a Scorcese movie. He was a lot more interesting to me in Django Unchained, which is also a similar role that we already saw him in

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
If oscars were given for consistency, Leo would definitely deserve one. If he doesn't get one by the time he's 60-65, they'll probably give him a honorary oscar for his contribution to the industry

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Consistency of playing two basic roles most of his career? The heartthrob and the playboy/unmanageable trickster-type. His last different role was in 94 when he played a ******ed kid.

This article is the truth.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andrew-cristi/why-leo-doesnt-deserve-an_b_4894293.html
Especially this
And then we come to the 2014 Oscars. His major competition was Chiwetel Ejiofor, who played a brutally beaten slave in 12 Years a Slave, and Matthew McConaughey, who played a man struggling with his mortality as he fought the unknown AIDS virus in the eighties. And... Leo played a fun, womanizing, booze bag.

But somehow people think he deserved to win? Can people keep it in check for even five minutes?

There are many great actors that never received Oscars. Even Scorcese only got his first Oscar AFTER he made his best movies. If he wants an Oscar, he should venture into new stuff.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andrew-cristi/why-leo-doesnt-deserve-an_b_4894293.html
Especially this
And then we come to the 2014 Oscars. His major competition was Chiwetel Ejiofor, who played a brutally beaten slave in 12 Years a Slave, and Matthew McConaughey, who played a man struggling with his mortality as he fought the unknown AIDS virus in the eighties. And... Leo played a fun, womanizing, booze bag.

But somehow people think he deserved to win? Can people keep it in check for even five minutes?
Um ... this is actually what's wrong with oscars and the best reason why Leo should have had it ...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The Revenant bored me. 2 hours of Leo moaning because of pain.

The scene with the bear was awesome though.

An Oscar to the Bears pls

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I am so dissapointed with the martian :fp:

So much propaganda in this movie...NASA would be a better name :thumbsdown:

And not only that, the whole movie is boring and so predictable.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
sicario pretty tight :thumbsup:

martian one of the worst movies i've ever seen

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
any websites where you can watch movies? don't want to download.

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Um ... this is actually what's wrong with oscars and the best reason why Leo should have had it ...

Hugo Weaving deserves an Oscar more for his performances. I do not think he has one.
Same with
Depp, Fiennes >>>> dicaprio
Rickman
Phoenix

All actors that deserved at least one oscar for all of their diverse performances before DiCaprio.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Martian 7.5/10. Black guy (not glover) was the least impressive actor. Should really have done a better job in some scenes.

Everyone was competent in their roles, a few discrepancies between the book and movie but i understand some things just cant be translated word for word. I enjoyed it though

Spoiler:
Ending where hes in the lecture hall is so god damn cheesy

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
People actually taking an oscar awards srsly? Lol

Leo deserved an oscar for multiple times. He is the best actor in last few years. I hope that he will never get the award, because he could lose his motivation.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reading the posts abt The Martian on the forum I decided not to download and watch it. Yesterday was with few mates and they had it on at their place so we watched it. I enjoyed it! It was a lot better than Gravity... Jeff Daniels was cool, dont know his name but in the film he was called Vincent, he was cool... Plus they didnt kill off Sean Bean (they did fire him tho, bastards).

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Reading the posts abt The Martian on the forum I decided not to download and watch it. Yesterday was with few mates and they had it on at their place so we watched it. I enjoyed it! It was a lot better than Gravity... Jeff Daniels was cool, dont know his name but in the film he was called Vincent, he was cool... Plus they didnt kill off Sean Bean (they did fire him tho, bastards).

I had expected the film to more about survival than it actually was.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I had expected the film to more about survival than it actually was.

I watch films like this and I expect aliens, ppl getting ripped up and shit... Freaking hated that shity Interstellar.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
just saw lot of oscar predictions. this year will be finally, Leo's year.