Official: Friendlies

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Kinda feel the US tour looks like a post season friendly rather than pre-season :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It is a post-season friendly. Galliani said so himself, he said "And now we go to the US to finish our season with a tour of 3 teams" So i guess it makes sense if we don't have a new manager before then.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Yes, it's a post-season friendly tour, before our players go to the WC or on holiday, though or WC players won't be in the US because they will be with their NT. Just hope we don't have a bad one like it was in the last pre-season:head:
I would like to have three victories, though that doesn't mean much because it's only friendlies we're playing, but I hate to see Milan losing, so we better win.

About the youngsters, I don't think we will see any of them or just a handful because our Primavera and other youth teams are all playing their season finals, fighting for the Scudetto. So we shouldn't take those players with us because they are more needed at home for winning trophies.
Though Adiyiah could play with us there because he's in the first team, but I think he will be at the WC, hopefully he also plays there.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Yeah, this post season tour is a common thing done by Milan especially when there are big tournaments such as WC or Euro, maybe just to get some extra cash :D and just having fun
by the way don't know where to put this news, but as always post season tour means Milan will be taking some "guess" players, one of them that has been confirmed according to Milannews is Livorno's midfielder Nico Pulzetti

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24915

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC MILAN: USA AND CANADA: THE TOUR Rossoneri

AC MILAN: USA AND CANADA: THE TOUR Rossoneri

17/05/2010

MILAN - remember that there will be three matches, including the United States and Canada, the Rossoneri tour organized in conjunction with the CAA Soccer Enterprise: May 26 , Washington DC, RFK Stadium 20 hours: DC UNITED-MILAN, May 30 , Chicago, Toyota Park Stadium 19.30: CHICAGO FIRE-MILAN, June 2 , Montreal, Olympic Stadium 20 hours: MONTREAL IMPACT-MILAN. The top two teams belong to the MLS (Major Soccer League) and participates in training Canadian USSF Second Division.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Yeah, this post season tour is a common thing done by Milan especially when there are big tournaments such as WC or Euro, maybe just to get some extra cash :D and just having fun
by the way don't know where to put this news, but as always post season tour means Milan will be taking some "guess" players, one of them that has been confirmed according to Milannews is Livorno's midfielder Nico Pulzetti

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24915

Also Atalanta's Thomas Manfredini

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24986

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Pulzetti is co-owned by us i think, i know Colombo is for sure, don't know why we have called up Manfredini though

E

Esoteric

Manfredini is actually a pretty good defender. Second best Atalanta player after Valdes.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm sure Lisa knows if these will be televised.

cough..cough............Lisa?

So far, the only game that I can find to be televised, is the one against Chicago - May 30th 8pm EST pregame, 8:30pm game on FSC. Still trying to find out who's going to carry the other two games.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
TOUR THE USA AND CANADA: Here's the official list of 7 players aggregates 20/05/2010

Here's the official list of 7 players aggregates to U.S. tour 20/05/2010

TOUR THE USA AND CANADA: BORROWING 20/05/2010

MILAN - The seven players on loan for the Rossoneri at the end of season tour will begin to train everyone in the group, tomorrow at Milanello. Here are the players on loan pools exclusively for the three matches scheduled in the U.S. and Canada: Cristian Brocchi, Davide Di Gennaro, Marcus Diniz Paixão, Roberto Colombo, Gennaro Delvecchio and Claudio Terzi and Manuele Blasi. The first four are mining Rossoneri . Besides Brocchi, winner of eight trophies with Milan, Di Gennaro and Diniz have played last season in Livorno, while goalkeeper played in Colombo Bologna.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
can someone please tell me why guys like Brocchi and Blasi are coming? Just for a laugh aye? Free transfers and washed ups come with us

kujta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
genaro del vechio,christian brochi,roberto colombo,manuele blasi?
this is another fuckin joke,
I hope we lose every three games,

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Broccoli :star: Saved Lazio from relegation and scored 2 goals more than Pirlo(that's a grand total of 2)

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Brocchi is back! but not Emerson??? wtf :o

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Brocchi? Delvecchio? Blasi? Why the fuck are we bringing these with us. Defies belief.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
The eyes will focus on the following players;

-DMF- Claudio Terzi [25] (Siena)
-CB- Marcus Plínio Diniz Paixão [22] (AC Milan)
-CMF- Davide Di Gennaro [21] (AC Milan)

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The eyes will focus on the following players;

-DMF- Claudio Terzi [25] (Siena)
-CB- Marcus Plínio Diniz Paixão [22] (AC Milan)
-CMF- Davide Di Gennaro [21] (AC Milan)

what about strasser oh wise sodmaster?

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geez you guys :D:D most of the players are our players being loan out, while the others (blazi and co) will be borrowed to play on the tour because we won't have enough players to tour as the primavera seems to have other important games to play .
not that we are buying those loan out players, well maybe if we are interested in one or two :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
geez you guys :D:D most of the players are our players being loan out, while the others (blazi and co) will be borrowed to play on the tour because we won't have enough players to tour as the primavera seems to have other important games to play .
not that we are buying those loan out players, well maybe if we are interested in one or two :D

dwa---exactly!

calm down u other guys :o

goddam spazs :o :o

we even had a 56 year old beppe signori come with us on a pre season tour a while back...aimo diana...etc..

bunch of goddam n00bz around here :o :o

brush up on ur knowledge/historical facts. yall aint know shit

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also, the guys going to the WC won't be on the tour. Really don't see the big deal about those other guys coming. As long as Sandro's on the tour, I'll a very happy lady.

Last edited:

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
btw guys anyone who is after emirates cup tickets they went on sale today, you might have to be quick though the website was crashing when i went on it

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Yes i´m interested. But i can´t figure out if i have to be a member or not to buy on Arsenals website? And if its possible, how?

Last edited:

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
I'm going to the Emirates Cup :D Milan-Lyon will be my first live match which is awesome, and I got tickets in Row 1! :D

Does anyone know which players are likely to play in this match? I have no idea if it's gonna be the main team or testing Primavera guys or whatever.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
I'm going to the Emirates Cup :D Milan-Lyon will be my first live match which is awesome, and I got tickets in Row 1! :D

Does anyone know which players are likely to play in this match? I have no idea if it's gonna be the main team or testing Primavera guys or whatever.

congrats! nothing like seeing it live.

i went to a friendly last year around that time and saw just about everyone play (no sub limitations). everybody from ronnie and pato to zigoni/strasser/odu etc.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
what about strasser oh wise sodmaster?

Those are the loans ones man :rolleyes:; i know how Strasser and Co. are and they are not in tour smartly :tongue: but not sure about the above list.

EDIT:

Congratulation Girl :star: take Video shots and Pics and post your footages report.

Last edited: