Official: Friendlies

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every minute that passes by; his value decreases.

The guy is so shit.
But according to Pubes, that's why Miha is fielding him.
Only way his value could increase is if it was negative. Right now it's 0 and no way in hell he does anything to increase it. Garbage needs to get terminated, no one will even take him for free.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Poli, Calabria and Berto were decent, Niang was good but sometimes tried to do way, way too much with the ball, Matri was terrible (surprise), Honda was good and Ely and Alex were both good as well.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
If we keep playing Matri in pre season we're going have to pay teams to take him away from here

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
some one please post that awesome youtube stream link in chinese i lost it

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Poli, Calabria and Berto were decent, Niang was good but sometimes tried to do way, way too much with the ball, Matri was terrible (surprise), Honda was good and Ely and Alex were both good as well.
Can Boli ever be less than decent in your eyes?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Poli was our worst mid. He didn't do anything bad...he just didn't do anything

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Am I the only one that thought that Matri wasn't completely horrible?
The guy is REALLY trying and making a couple half decent moves.
Niang has 0 chemistry with him though
Honda also apparently :lol:

andyb

Talent scout
Reaction score
My analysis of the first half:

Hoda look light on his feet and has good vision while playing in his preferred position. There is no doubt in my mind that i would start him in CAM if we dont sign a better alternative.

Bertolacci is slowly getting more comfortable in Milan, showing some positives. With some time I think he should get better and better.

Promissing defenders in Ely and Calabria. Calabria should def get some time in Serie A in the end of games we are up.

First time i got to admit that i see some qualities in Niang. He is not there quite yet though, still think we should loan him out for one more season atleast. Especially if Ibra signs.

Matri is total shit. Him and Andy Carrol have to be on the top of the list for worst business ever in football.

Miha has pleasantly surprised me with his soaking wet white shirt and hearing him scream from the sidelines when filming from the top cameras. He looks like he has authority and passion, and I hope to god he has a plan unlike all the other managers we have had the last years(Including Allegri. Never had a plan, still doesnt, dont know how he made CL finals).

Still its pretty dissapointing that we are not up against these shitty merda primaveras :thumbsdown:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My ratings so far:

Lopez- nothing to do
Calabria- solid performance. 6/10
Alex- good covering, good on one on one's too- 6.5
Ely- no mistakes, solid performance, not a great one though. 6
De Sciglio- he hasn't done one thing right. His passes and crosses are awful. Seeing Calabria at 18 playing like this shows you exactly why De Sciglio is an over rated player. He has no talent what so ever and is simply a 'humble professional'. Not good enough. 4.5
Poli - didn't continue his goal scoring streak... He was invisible after that bad clash with a player. As usual, no end product. 5.5
DE Jong- solid performance but very slow when making passes. Needs to pass the ball faster. 6
Bertolacci- solid performance all round. 6.5
Honda- very good movement, very good performance, lacked an assist to make his performance a really good one. 7
Matri- woeful performance. Not good enough at all to stay. 4
Niang- tried very hard, linked up well with team mates, should have scored one... After the miss, his confidence got affected and didn't play well after that. He can potentially be a starter next year if he keeps this up. 6

Miha- 7.5

Can't remember seeing us play this organized in preseason in a very long time, even with Carlo. The team performance was good.. Let's see how we do in the second half.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Can Boli ever be less than decent in your eyes?

When he barely puts a foot wrong and is involved in build up which should have lead to a couple of goals, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be.
I mean, RnB will rush to the defence of Berto despite him setting a chance up for Inter but Poli blows dick if he does anything close to that - which he hasn't.

Poli was our worst mid. He didn't do anything bad...he just didn't do anything
He set up a few chances which is more that can be said for our other mids.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

he does try to play like a good player, unfortunately he's not, so everytime he tries to do something good he fails. but that doesn't stop him from trying again and again and again...

When he barely puts a foot wrong and is involved in build up which should have lead to a couple of goals, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be.
I mean, RnB will rush to the defence of Berto despite him setting a chance up for Inter but Poli blows dick if he does anything close to that - which he hasn't.

He set up a few chances which is more than be said for our other mids.

Bertolacci made better passes, moved around more, helped the defence more. Same for Honda - the defensive part.

NDJ is CDM.

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
blue eyed penis capitano on the field!!

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score

Matri was good at holding the ball, and movements...but he doesn't know what to do with the ball....well its preseason

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He set up a few chances which is more that can be said for our other mids.
I didn't say he was shit, or that he did anything wrong, I just don't get the need to mention him at all with the other players you mentioned, since he didn't do anything noteworthy either.

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Matri was good at holding the ball, and movements...but he doesn't know what to do with the ball....well its preseason

he's only 31, he still has plenty of time to learn and mature

SexyStephan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

He messed up a few chances

:thumbsup:

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Loving the chinese crowd. Nice to see Milan is still loved compared to the empty games in San Siro last season.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Pretty rough performance from the entire team. Inter was playing with a 4-1-4-1 ... and sometimes switching to 5-4-1 and we still couldn't put pressure.

our attack was in pieces but considering that Inter was defending with 5 players, one or more midfielders should make forward runs.

Niang should play always as SS, especially in a possession game. De Jong should have pressured more instead of waiting for Inter players to come to him...

DeS needs to step up, he was the only one losing to his direct opponent ... well, Santon has plenty of experience, but if this guy wants to be a starter, that's the kind of player that he should be willing to overcome.

andyb

Talent scout
Reaction score
:lol:Matri decreasing 1m value every 10th minute. If he doesnt score we will be paying other teams to take him

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule