The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
when someone tries to play a song in the locker room.. that is not italian

tumblr_p2g0cj1lVQ1rcg6fwo2_500.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
dude when i say direct replacement come at me with that...otherwise read what i write and maybe use some of your brain to think....maybe see the whole picture too

whats next?mighty bonaventura who is responsible for our creative department has managed extreme numbers and is untouchable right?

No one says that bona should be our starting cm next summer.. unless he performs really well in the remaining matches of this season. We need capable bench player and he would be more useful than that barella kid.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because we are Milan and not some peasant club who has no history, reputation and needs to be greedy. Milan was always famous for treating the players well on personal, financial, educational and medical level.

This makes so much sense, no wonder Barca, Real, Bayern, sell all their players for dirt cheap....

:fp:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This makes so much sense, no wonder Barca, Real, Bayern, sell all their players for dirt cheap....

:fp:

We spend around 200 million in summer but fight over 1-2 million for a reserve player who played 10 min this season, an amount we would have nearly saved in his wages if we sold him.

Not really da Milan.

There is a difference between not giving away strong players for cheap and being hostile towards deadwood players.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We spend around 200 million in summer but fight over 1-2 million for a reserve player who played 10 min this season, an amount we would have nearly saved in his wages if we sold him.

Not really da Milan.

There is a difference between not giving away strong players for cheap and being hostile towards deadwood players.

No it is VERY da Milan, why the fuck would we give you a player for your asking price? Fuck off we'll keep him on the bench if you dont come with a better offer.

OR do you want to go back to the days where we sell the best CB in the world and top 3 striker in the world for a combined price of 60million? Because you know, not greedy.....also to the times where 38Mil was offered for Pato and we wait 6 months to get 15

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No it is VERY da Milan, why the fuck would we give you a player for your asking price? Fuck off we'll keep him on the bench if you dont come with a better offer.

OR do you want to go back to the days where we sell the best CB in the world and top 3 striker in the world for a combined price of 60million? Because you know, not greedy.....also to the times where 38Mil was offered for Pato and we wait 6 months to get 15

Because we have some "grandezza"?
Gomez is not T. Silva, he is a failed talent who did not make it here and never had a huge value.

I do miss some of the mentality of B&G, they were not perfect but our new management are neither.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
when people say 'da milan' it is worth pointing out that this really means 'da berlusconi' considering that the club was created in his own image

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
there are people around here who actually still want belotti in milan :lol::lol:

cutrone is fucking class for him.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I forgot to to mention that we released Paletta after the Gomez-transfer failed, what a strong massage to give a player for free or more likely pay him to leave. What a great financial success and gain of reputation.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan raise Cutrone valuation

Milan have increased their vaulation for prized asset Patrick Cutrone, reports Corriere dello Sport.

The 20-year-old Italian became the rossoneri's highest goalscorer in the last calendar year and has now become the club's first choice striker as well under Rino Gattuso. This season, he has scored 11 times in all competitions, scoring five times in the Serie A.

Per Corrierre dello Sport, the youngster's valuation has been raised to about 40 million pounds and Milan now see him an indispensable member of the squad. Former boss Vincenzo Montella was about to loan him out at the beginning of the season, but ended up keeping him as a third choice striker behind summer signings Nikola Kalinic and Andre Silva.

Gattuso though, has been left impressed by Cutrone, who seems to symbolize the rossoneri spirit. Gattuso has spoken in a recent interview that he must find a girlfriend and he too has realied how important a player Cutrone is for Milan now and for the future.

:proud:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Juventus FC
Episodes on Netflix - 3
Champions league trophies - 2

Lol!

Truly, is comment shud be posted on Juve/Netflix twitter or sumthin. Gold!

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Diawara has kinda become a sub at Napoli. Hopes of getting him at a decent price are slim to none because of English clubs will probably throw 40-50 mil (and that’s mid table English clubs)

Not a priority now, but if we’re planning the future well, sign him now to replace Biglia in a year or so, if there is space in whatever budget we have. 30mil and under i’ll take him
They play very similar too (even though Biglia has not been at his bets with us) , simple, tidy, release the ball fast and smartly, clean up the midfield.

This guy should have been signed from bologna a few years back, but those kind of deals didn’t make sense to previous management.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I always liked Diawara

Indeed, i have only watched maybe 5-6 games of him + YouTube highlights.

He plays like he is not there: I know it doesn’t sound like a positive remark but I’m referring to the fluidity he brings to the game. Keeps his game simple.

We’ve been used to CDM taking wayyyy too long to release the ball. Though it’s also due to the off ball movement (or lack of it) of the players around. Even Biglia is taking more time to release the ball than what he used to, thus get caught sometimes in possesion.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I´d go for Modric, someone like SMS for LCM and a winger this summer and continue with Cutrone upfront. IF we reach CL I´d go for a high profile forward as well.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diawara could well become available since Napoli are in for Torreira (real deal)

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
Montolivo needs to retire as footballer

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Our schedule looks though from now on.

Ludogorets, Roma, Lazio, Inter... and then?

Rest everyone vs Ludogorets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule