The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Says this a few weeks after Roma make it to the semi finals of the UCL :lol::fp:

#HesGottaGo
ResponsibleKindheartedJumpingbean-max-1mb.gif

:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
200M spent, finish in the same position in an extremely weak league.

Not good.

Why does everyone on here keep bashing the league? How exactly is it "extremely weak"??

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Why does everyone on here keep bashing the league? How exactly is it "extremely weak"??

Foolish ppl, right? Its actually a corrupt league

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3rd in coefficient in Europe = shit league? third most competitive league in the fucking world what do you people want?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whens the last time an Italain club won something in Euro competitions ?

That doesn't really say the the league I weak though does it?
Have the English done much better than us?

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Abbiati on his new role: I am trying to learn from Mirabelli

Oh well Abbiati is fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You think signing your boy mirabelli as the SD was the right decision? you and him have one thing in common; you came from the black and blue urinal. but him, like you, probably needs to understand that you can't pretend to just be a milan fan overnight after you jump ship and swam ashore. so fuck the ultras? lel go fuck yourself before you even think about the ultras.

you've been a complete fucking moron for a month now pissing and moaning like you're on your period every 3 days in the forums. go ahead and just continue like that. not like anyone thinks you're better than that or at one point could objectively understand a different perspective.

I try my utmost best to make sure the car is performing astoundingly well, with a physical appearance that beckons people to purchase on their own, without me having to "act" in any manner. Do you think for one fucking second that that is what Donnarumma was doing all season? He ruined himself without help. Why dont you open your fucking eyes and criticize Mr. 6mil/yr for the shitshow against jube? No you're too busy harping on gattuso right? the man who was brought in to salvage the debacle that was left behind by Montella but which was actually created by your former inter colleague, thumbellina.

how the ultras voicing their opinion is all of a sudden a problem for you is beyond me. In your own words, the ultras will criticise whoever the fuck they want. And I'd say your reproach of them for voicing their opinions of Donnarumma is in and of itself one of the biggest blonde-bitch complaints i've seen to date. oh but that's what you do these days right? you sit in your chair, dig your nails into the armrests and you yap yap yap and complain. you know what the ultras are doing? buying tickets to see our shitty squad play the shittiest football in italy with a GK on a 6mil/yr salary but playing worse than his serie C brother.

Don't pretend you're better than anyone else. that kinda shit might fly in merda, but not here. do you even fucking know who you sound like now?

Based on your recent activity, you deserve to share that award with mirabelli.
No need to be so aggressive.
I'm not going to talk to you like that for free because you are a friend

I am not sold on Grintuso

You totally are

I think we are going about handling Donnarumma the wrong way

You see no issues.

Agree to disagree :)

Last edited:

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
According to O Jogo from Portugal, Milan are preparing an offer for the Brazilian central back Bruno Viana (23) from Braga. The player has a 25m release clause. He is currently on loan at Olympiacos

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
That doesn't really say the the league I weak though does it?

Well it kinda does. When serie was a strong league Italian clubs were regularly winning Euro comps.

Heck sometimes there were all Italain Finals.

Crazy times.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
According to Corriere della Sera there is only one real interest in Donnarumma from PSG. The Parisian club informed Milan through Raiola that they are willing to present an offer which it won’t exceed 25-30m

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
According to Corriere della Sera there is only one real interest in Donnarumma from PSG. The Parisian club informed Milan through Raiola that they are willing to present an offer which it won’t exceed 25-30m

they can take him for that price wth his brother too
at least we will get rid of a snake and 6+1M€ salaries

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
According to CM, Milan are interested in Krychowiak though Roma are also interested in the player. CM also notes it will be hard for Milan to compete against Roma due to Champions league and squad status.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
We need two wingers + one striker + 2 mids + one LB and we are good.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
According to CM, Milan are very interested in Berardi and are willing to present Sassuolo with cash + young players. Mirabelli appreciates the player and will definitely pursue him in the summer in case he remains at his position.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Lol, even petrodollars don't wanna overpay for the fraud. :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to CM, Milan are very interested in Berardi and are willing to present Sassuolo with cash + young players. Mirabelli appreciates the player and will definitely pursue him in the summer in case he remains at his position.

:fp: Just get Miserabelli out before he does even more damage to the club

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Milan, braking for the renewal of Cutrone.

As reported today by Fabrizio Romano, there is total verbal agreement for the renewal of Cutrone.
However, the signing, which was scheduled for mid-April, has not yet arrived.

According to the journalist, the deal has run aground in the final phase because the Milan has decided to take the time to clarify their investment on renewals and purchases. There is expected to clarify the situation of the company and the future of the DS Mirabelli.

There is no hurry, Milan continues to focus on Cutrone, but today the official for the renewal may not arrive, and in the meantime the attacker is courted from other teams.
Except surprises, the time of renewal will come after the decisions of the UEFA on sanctions for financial fair play.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

Marotta on Rai: Donnarumma is a young talented goalkeeper but we are not interested in him, we are looking for a relatively young and very experienced goalkeeper. We like Perin but Genoa are creating an auction around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.