Paolo Maldini Thread

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
We should do a lot more to honor our legendary captain. He is adored the world over and gave us his undying loyalty and all we did was suspend his jersey. That's too damn little for this iconic figure.

An Italian national treasure, that's for sure!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We should do a lot more to honor our legendary captain. He is adored the world over and gave us his undying loyalty and all we did was suspend his jersey. That's too damn little for this iconic figure.

:star::star:

100% agree!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Takes time.

IIRC most legends of clubs get more 'done' 5-10 years post playing

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
Takes time.

IIRC most legends of clubs get more 'done' 5-10 years post playing

I see what you mean, and I am not directing this at you. I know every Milan fan feels the same as I do, but:

Why don't we change that? Why do we have to wait so long? What kind of rule is that? We must be proactive. We should be the example for other clubs in how to appreciate our own. In honoring him we preserve our own honor. We show that we are grateful and happy he is one of us. We show that we are a club that shows gratitude and that we are dignified. I'd hate for us to wait until Paolo, and our other legends, are too old to enjoy the appreciation or even worse! Honor him right now. He's earned it. Let him enjoy and reap the rewards of his service for as long as possible. If I were Berlu, I'd have built him a statue already. Also, bring him back to the club. Didn't we say that we changed our policy? Didn't we say we will manufacture a new Milan that nurtures talent and molds the youth? Who's better than Paolo to be a part of such a project? We can benefit from him in so many ways.

far5had

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Diego Lopez
392369_150362655068122_1501854280_n.jpg

400168_161043200666734_1051801876_n.jpg

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Mr.Maldini

You turn us on more than your wife. dat smile :thumbsup:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Paolo joined the "Italian Football Hall of Fame" during a ceremony held today in Firenze. The Hall of Fame, which is located at the Football Museum at the national team's base at Coverciano near Florence, was set up last year to honour Italian football greats and the top foreign players and coaches who have graced Serie A. — at Firenze.

video as well - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151133958261949

Congratulations Capitano!!! Missing you & Sandro!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What I would give to see him play in Milan again... even if it's only for one game.

Football isn't football without him. :( bring him back in some way, B&G, you fucking bastards.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
i cant find maldini's recent interview :(

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
^ Was trying to google translate..

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
^ google translate makes that interview sound like a passage from a contemporary bible

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ google translate makes that interview sound like a passage from a contemporary bible

:thumbsup: it sucks..waiting for footballitalia

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9