The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Montella to @PremiumSportHD: "Andre Silva can play as first or second striker. He is strong and very technical."

Montella: "Silva reminds me of one who made history with Milan but I won't say who. He needs to adapt to Italian football, he has a great future."

ooooooooooooh

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
kluivert_milan4.jpg

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella to @PremiumSportHD: "Andre Silva can play as first or second striker. He is strong and very technical."

Montella: "Silva reminds me of one who made history with Milan but I won't say who. He needs to adapt to Italian football, he has a great future."

andre sheelva :proud:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
He clearly meant Van Basten

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Imo it is very unlikely for us to sign a 200m+ player in the upcoming many years.
Psg just doing that and breaking the transfer window. That is a truly big dick move.

They will buy him to play as a winger?

The problem began way before PSG decided to pay that 222 clause.. I mean look at Barca for instance, Why that huge clause ? ffs some greed that is , wanting to keep Neymar all of his career at barca , well i hope he goes to PSG.

It all began with chelsea in 04 05 06 splashing money around , then City and Real in 09 10 , PSG ManU followed and now everyone has to splash same cash if they want to be competitive at the highest levels

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
van basten..?

perhaps andre silva can't stop scoring worldclass goals in training, that us fans haven't seen

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
whats going on with lucas moura?

if PSG keep di maria, im sure they would be willing to sell him for a decent price

if we want a pacey winger....

Di Maria, Lucas Moura, Draxler. Someone will leave. Maybe Mendes can bring us Di Maria. They still owe us for Ibra/Thiago Silva haha.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Di Maria, Lucas Moura, Draxler. Someone will leave. Maybe Mendes can bring us Di Maria. They still owe us for Ibra/Thiago Silva haha.

Btw from the day that Thiago left, I've been dreaming about his return, and couldn't even imagine a time like this would come, when I'd say thanks but no thanks. Such a nice mercato :thumbsup:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just saw a news now that IBRA confirms he will sign for us after recovery from his injury.Pls,someone should help confirm it.

Could you imagine getting Diego Costa for like 50m and Ibra for free? Imagine the number of goals between the two and shirts sold. They would market the team big time.

Last edited:

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Btw from the day that Thiago left, I've been dreaming about his return, and couldn't even imagine a time like this would come, when I'd say thanks but no thanks. Such a nice mercato :thumbsup:

Yeah, there is no way he could return now especially after we signed Bonucci.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
what if montella meant is... Alessio Cerci ?

we all know montella has midtable taste.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Could you imagine getting Diego Costa for like 50m and Ibra for free? Imagine the number of shirts sold.

I think F&M would even be able to get Costa for 45 mil... Crazy. As far as Ibra and Costa in the same squad, I dunno... Those are two big personalities and they could clash.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
In addition to Bacca, Paletta and Sosa have also left Milanello and are not taking part in the group training in the afternoon [Sky].

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
In addition to Bacca, Paletta and Sosa have also left Milanello and are not taking part in the group training in the afternoon [Sky].

Yay! Add Monto please and we're good :star:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I wonder how :g: feels now with all his precious fodder being thrown into the bin :lol: Imagine "building" a team for 3 years and someone just wipes them out leaving 1-2 starters.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think F&M would even be able to get Costa for 45 mil... Crazy. As far as Ibra and Costa in the same squad, I dunno... Those are two big personalities and they could clash.

Scudetto winners by a wide margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule