The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 17:00   #15421
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Alciato: "For Ancelotti there is the suggestion Juventus, excellent relationship with Agnelli"

So how are you guys going to feel when Carlo goes to Juve? ha.
Old 04-05-2018, 17:06   #15422
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso, Cutrone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Alciato: "For Ancelotti there is the suggestion Juventus, excellent relationship with Agnelli"

He can of course then go fuck himself

Signature
GOAT
Old 04-05-2018, 17:07   #15423
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
im struggling to recall what AK's persona was before he adopted the role of resident rnb prison wife
run of the mill "optimistic fan"

Quote:

I wish him nothing but failure.
Old 04-05-2018, 17:16   #15424
crazyultras
The Wise Baboon

silva was a flop .period
i cant understand anyone defending him, the guy had more than a chance.

i always wanted keita in milan and i think that he is perfect for Serie A but let's wait and see.
And btw if we are after him that means that gattuso probably will switch to 4-4-2 so he can use keita as SS beside belotti or whoever our striker is at that moment
Old 04-05-2018, 17:17   #15425
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
ah yes.... alciato of bee taechaubol fame
Old 04-05-2018, 17:23   #15426
nvdmrd
Senior Team Member

Gigio;
Conti, Leo, Ale, RR;
Tank, Bigli, Hakan;
Isco
Belotti, The Man Jockić

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-2018, 17:31   #15427
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

I'm reasonably certain Gattuso spends a few minutes in the forum going through all of A.K. posts before every presser. He tailors certain responses specifically to troll A.K.

Signature
Old 04-05-2018, 17:35   #15428
joyrider
Il Moderati

Marwane news is the best so far.
Old 04-05-2018, 17:37   #15429
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post

hates on rino, hates on most of the players...fanboys the worst player/biggest flop

you're special
lel
-hates on Romagnoli
-hates on our younger players because they aren't CR7
-can't even use original memes
-thinks Gattuso > Sarri

etc
Old 04-05-2018, 17:40   #15430
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Andre Silva sale news is the best so far.. It's a no-brainer though. This is the only window we have when his value remains reasonably high.. especially if he has a good world cup.

Signature
Old 04-05-2018, 17:42   #15431
crazyultras
The Wise Baboon

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Andre Silva sale news is the best so far.. It's a no-brainer though. This is the only window we have when his value remains reasonably high.. especially if he has a good world cup.
exactely...one more season and we won't get even a 10MÄ
the problem with this guy is that even when he was with porto, he wasn't that outstanding striker, he scored normal goals with a good team, and the main idea of purchasing him was that he will get better but he didn't
Old 04-05-2018, 17:43   #15432
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

if we sell a young player who has a good WC, definietely such a tinpot mentality
Old 04-05-2018, 17:51   #15433
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
we need to hurry up and complete this signing before the world cup starts..i think he is going to win it
Old 04-05-2018, 17:52   #15434
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyultras View Post
exactely...one more season and we won't get even a 10MÄ
the problem with this guy is that even when he was with porto, he wasn't that outstanding striker, he scored normal goals with a good team, and the main idea of purchasing him was that he will get better but he didn't
This post is made with the assumption that he will get worse.
It's a reasonable assumption to make since he hasn't lit Serie A on fire....but there's a lot of evidence to suggest that he can/will improve with time.

He has a good touch, good passer, great physique, decent shot and holds up the ball well and is the best dribbler of all of our forwards. He hasn't been the worst....but he hasn't been great. I choose to see the positives, which some are pretending don't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
if we sell a young player who has a good WC, definietely such a tinpot mentality
It's not everyone that thinks so. Just mainly the trolls and the pathologically impatient. The problem in this regard is some of the aforementioned have ban hammers
Old 04-05-2018, 17:59   #15435
MilanMB
Serendipity

I'm willing to give Silva at least another season. Not impressed by him yet but you build youngsters, and that takes time. He is for sure talented.

The price we paid for him is problematic though, and if by selling him we can fund a player that can help us now, I think it's the right choice to sell him.

Signature
GOAT
Old 04-05-2018, 18:03   #15436
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
I'm willing to give Silva at least another season. Not impressed by him yet but you build youngsters, and that takes time. He is for sure talented.

The price we paid for him is problematic though, and if by selling him we can fund a player that can help us now, I think it's the right choice to sell him.
He looks to be very lazy whenever he plays. He can't beat out Cutrone or Kalinic for time, how is he going to improve when better players come in at his position? He'll be riding the bench even more. You would also be taking a very big risk just on an assumption he will get better when he's adjusted. He has another season like this and his value will drastically drop and you'll for sure take a loss on him. Plus Milan isn't in a position to wait around and give players time. They need results ASAP. This summer should be about going for experienced players that know what it takes to cut it at big clubs or in Serie A. No more experiments. There's already enough youth in this team as it is.

Last edited by rossonero1; 04-05-2018 at 18:07.
Old 04-05-2018, 18:12   #15437
MilanMB
Serendipity

Quote:
He looks to be very lazy whenever he plays. He can't beat out Cutrone or Kalinic for time, how is he going to improve when better players come in at his position? He'll be riding the bench even more. You would also be taking a very big risk just on an assumption he will get better when he's adjusted. He has another season like this and his value will drastically drop and you'll for sure take a loss on him. Plus Milan isn't in a position to wait around and give players time. They need results ASAP. This summer should be about going for experienced players that know what it takes to cut it at big clubs or in Serie A. No more experiments. There's already enough youth in this team as it is.
Can't really disagree with anything here except that I don't think he seems lazy - just confused and out of place.

I'm just saying, don't sell him just because he didn't live up to fans expectation and replace him with another player that can't raise our level immediately next season.

Signature
GOAT
Old 04-05-2018, 18:18   #15438
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Itís not laziness really. Itís simple lack of smartness in knowing what to do at what time. If you arenít an insanely gifted striker, you will never make it at the highest level without that.

Of course for national team level football, I have no doubts that heíll be a great asset.

Signature
Old 04-05-2018, 18:19   #15439
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
Can't really disagree with anything here except that I don't think he seems lazy - just confused and out of place.

I'm just saying, don't sell him just because he didn't live up to fans expectation and replace him with another player that can't raise our level immediately next season.
From listening to Gattuso's words it seems like he wants players that would provide an immediate impact. And for Gattuso or Mirabelli, it's about the present. Can't screw up next season either.

Last edited by rossonero1; 04-05-2018 at 18:22.
Old 04-05-2018, 18:24   #15440
necromancer
Capocannoniere

It would be ridiculous to buy more for the future. We have too many youngsters at the moment. For striker position and midfielder position, we need two older players to compete for the 4th spot.

Signature
Closed Thread