The Rumour Commode XV

How do you rate this mercato? (10 = best)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alciato: "The negotiations for the sale of 48% of AC Milan Mr. Bee is complicated, working out of the morass"

Alessandro Alciato spoke to Sky Sport of negotiations between the consortium of Mr. Bee and Fininvest to complete the sale of 48% of Milan: "The situation for the moment is complicated, is not close to completion nor perhaps far off. Tt is working out of the morass that has been created. Mr. Bee in the consortium which acquired 13% of Manchester City? No, he is not in this consortium, it is true that there are two banks such as CITIC and ADS in the deal, the same ones that are part of the consortium that is trying to complete the purchase of 48% of AC Milan. "

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Has Suso showed any potential?

are you serious? the kid looks like a young David Silva to me. His decision making is off but that's normal for a young player.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Suso reminds me of saponara actually.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zamparini got pissed today at Palermo's elimination from the Coppa Italia. Maybe Vazquez in January?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zamparini got pissed today at Palermo's elimination from the Coppa Italia. Maybe Vazquez in January?

With Zampirini you never know.

If they have a couple more bad results he might just sack Ballardini and rehire Iachini. That may actually settle Vazquez more :lol::lol::lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
with "that" i meant throwing away players after a few games here and there and not giving them a steady place somewhere where they can play regularly

We can't give everyone a few games just because we have to, especially not if they don't deserve it. Currently Miha is in charge and decides who deserves it or not

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
are you serious? the kid looks like a young David Silva to me. His decision making is off but that's normal for a young player.

Suso looks like a young David Silva? Seriously?

giphy.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Varies from player to player...managements/scoutings job to gauge that correctly

Thing is, some player also want to have some consistency and do not like to be loaned out over and over again.

I am not saying give up on the guy, but coach/management/scouts also have more daily access to the player to know better.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Has Suso showed any potential?

Was on fire in spain. I think he played AM/Very attacking CM. He can dribble but he needs space in Serie A. Ironically i think he has the opposite problem of Bona. I think Suso could thrive as CM and fail spectacularly as RW/AM in this league. He needs better decision making and needs to learn his skills arent for scoring but creating.

He can work as RM for a 442 but if were playing a 433 imo he belongs in the midfield, not as RW

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
@IlFa_Casciavait
#Pogba: 1754', 20 part., 2 gol e 6 assist.
#Bonaventura: 1227', 15 part., 4 gol e 7 assist.

oh shittttttttttttttttttttttt

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Tomorrow @KPBofficial will end his contract with @s04. Then he'll be ready to come back officially as a @acmilan player in january @SkySport

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 3m3 minutes ago
Tomorrow @KPBofficial will end his contract with @s04. Then he'll be ready to come back officially as a @acmilan player in january @SkySport

e5gClX.gif

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky: Tomorrow Boateng will end his contract with Schalke. Then he'll be ready to come back officially as a Milan player in January.

Sky: Tomorrow Boateng will end his contract with Schalke. Then he'll be ready to come back officially as a Milan player in January.

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Bee Taechaubol has found two big Chinese companies interested in investing in Milan. He had a meeting on Monday in Beijing. Mr Bee was accompanied by Citic Securities representative, Federico Bazzoni, during the meeting with the Chinese investors [CorSera].

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL the buyer with no money

Reaction score
I can?t understand the people that say no to Kevin-Prince Boateng.
I think that he can be a great Player for us again. He gaves 100% for Milan in the past an i think he will do the same in the future! Only because he didnt cost 20-30 Mio. like Witsel (Witsel is so much overrated. Good in defense but nothing special at the offensive. Thanks to god that Tottenham was in pole for him) the most people say Boateng is shit...he ist 100 times better than Nocerino, Poli and in my opinion Mauri too. As a Backup for Bertolacci he can be great!

Pro Boateng!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup. He had no money in June and he still don't

At least at the time he had Doyen

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Boateng played worse than poli and nocerino combined when he left.

and he was a fucking starter

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I think that he can be a great Player for us again. He gaves 100% for Milan in the past an i think he will do the same in the future! Only because he didnt cost 20-30 Mio. like Witsel (Witsel is so much overrated. Good in defense but nothing special at the offensive. Thanks to god that Tottenham was in pole for him) the most people say Boateng is shit...he ist 100 times better than Nocerino, Poli and in my opinion Mauri too. As a Backup for Bertolacci he can be great!

Pro Boateng!

so... he addresses what milan needs

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

Pro Boateng!
People remember 2011 and 2012 Boateng but forgot 2013, 2014 and 2015 Boateng. Just because hes slightly better than our bench doesnt make him someone we should welcome with open arms. Shit isnt much better than shit with perfume. No one wants witsel because of the cost. They want him because of his quality. Hes versatile in the midfield, can actually pass and would certainly make our midfield more fluid. Not because hes shiny with a high pricetag

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't think Milan bring in a winger. Boating and Menez will probably be used out wide in the midfield with Bacca, Niang, Luiz Adriano n Balo already in attack. Probably a new CM, CB and LB cover in January with some trash leaving as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule