The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
:lol: Although I was probably trolling. Wasn't trolling with my Marchisio comparisons though :(

you actually liked bertolacci when we signed him. I remember arguing with you because i felt he was the midfield matri :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
who are those 6 core players we bought for under 30m?

EDIT:
Romagnoli alone has been 25m.
Zapata 6m.
Suso 1.3m (that's been a very good one in the longterm, grazie Gasperini).
Bonaventura if nod injured could be counted to the core as well for 7m.

Who are those other 2 core players? And why "under 30m"?

Donna
Patrick
Calabria
Jack
Cutrone
Suso

Still hurt over miserabelli? :g: is a G

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
kevin prince boatang to barca :lol::lol::lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The Stadio Luigi Ferraris will be almost entirely empty as Genoa fans, most notably the Curva, are protesting due to the game being played at this time of the day. 400 Milan fans will be present. [Mediaset]

At least there will still be more fans than at any Juve home game at their tiny provincial stadium :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Is he driving the plane remotely?

In the Fyre fest doc a dude claimed he learned how to fly a plane with Microsoft flight simulator ...

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The intense way we announce our lineups on Twitter all Goes out the fucking window when Borini’s name is in the starting lineup.

Honestly wtf has Borini shown in an attacking position while he’s been here, to merit a start or even playing time....it’s like when our managers used to always start Bonera even after multiple fuck ups for goal

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
The intense way we announce our lineups on Twitter all LES out the fucking window when Borini’s name is in the starting lineup.

Honestly wtf has Borini shown in an attacking position while he’s been here, to merit a start or even playing time....it’s like when our managers used to always start Bonera even after multiple fuck ups for goal

what other option is there today? Castillejo?

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Remember that Ely had a good pre season with Mihajlovic when we signed Romagnoli?

Romagnely lmao.

Then the Serie A started, he got sent off in the first half and never played again for us.

Fucked up against Fiorentina, then his next start was against Napoli and he fucked up massively again :lol: .... he cost us 8mill in agent fees that year

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The intense way we announce our lineups on Twitter all LES out the fucking window when Borini’s name is in the starting lineup.

There's not too many other options. In recent games Castillejo was even worse then Borini as he kept losing possession of the ball. Usually Castillejo has done better as a sub in the 2nd half.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Mirabelli's crap (Ricardo Rodriguez, Borini, Musacchio, Strinic, Andre Silva) and Leonardo's crap (Castillejo, Laxalt) seem to be worse than the legacy crap of Galliani.

No they’re not :lol:

If we signed RR, Musachio, Laxalt, Castillejo during Galliani Times, we would’ve been happy.

Instead, Destro, mesbah, traore...etc. I don’t think we have to list all of the shit that’s came thru the Milan door from 2011 till Thumbarelli

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donna
Patrick
Calabria

Jack
Cutrone
Suso

Still hurt over miserabelli? :g: is a G

You're cheating tho. ;)

4 out of this 6 have been promoted from the youth team. Not really "purchases". Cutrone at the very end of Gs reign (last game of the season or so?). Cutrone is a player I consider more a gem of the chinese management who decided not to sell him (well actually Montella insisted more in keeping him than F&M).

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys are so mad at Higuain. Just like when Bonucci asked to leave, I honestly couldn't care less because 1) they don't mean anything to Milan, 2) I understand when someone wants to think about themselves and their own career, you shouldn't be somewhere you're not happy at and 3) more importantly they didn't perform here and made a lot of money thus making them more of a burden to us. In fact, I applaud both of them for getting the fuck out of here.

For me its not the same situation, im not mad now or anything like that.

At least Higuain didnt spam with his #hungrierthanever #togetherasateam #onlytogether and then threw all that into water by leaving like a bitch.
Not actually mad, i feel like i would throw up if i seen him on the street, disgusting person

Yeah, in both cases i am happy they are leaving because of their salary. It was a huge burden for us

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Yeah but I still believe we don't really need big players if our target merely just 4th spot.
What we need is top coach.
Tottenham for example.

What are you on about? Spurs besides the top coach, have excellent players. They bought them for little money, but their squad is full of world class players.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Testament to G's worth right there.

You gotta hand it to him. Even though in some ways he ran the institution into the ground, he did have an eye for players and deals. Even without B's unlimited checkbook he still managed to assemble a decent core for very little, while still lining his own retirement fund.

“Eye for players” :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It’s as if people weren’t even following Milan. His only “eye” for players were what agents told him. And he only bought players that had his friends as agents.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You're cheating tho. ;)

4 out of this 6 have been promoted from the youth team. Not really "purchases". Cutrone at the very end of Gs reign (last game of the season or so?). Cutrone is a player I consider more a gem of the chinese management who decided not to sell him (well actually Montella insisted more in keeping him than F&M).

Cutrone is a product of italmilan. Chinese management had nothing to do with him.

Cutrone didn’t want to leave to crotone after scoring and assisting in the season opening against them.

If it was up to mirabelli he would had sent him away. Just like Messina and vido who were equally talented. He sold them for 2m.

This is the Chinese regime amico mio, they don’t deserve any credit whatsoever.

And yeah you pay money for Youth players.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Testament to G's worth right there.

You gotta hand it to him. Even though in some ways he ran the institution into the ground, he did have an eye for players and deals. Even without B's unlimited checkbook he still managed to assemble a decent core for very little, while still lining his own retirement fund.

Usually you're spot on. Here I have to strongly disagree. That "decent core" didn't even qualify for EL for years, while in the same time the club has been deep in the reds. I mean really deep. C'mon, that's far away from decent.

I'd call decent what we have now. It's a core that's fighting for CL, and if there wasn't that silly amount of injuries (we still miss like 6 or 7 key players) I'm sure we'd comfortably be up there with Inter and Napoli. And in the same time it's one of the youngest teams in the league, destined to get better with time and experience passing by.

But before that we needed to spend 200m only to get to this point. That's how deep in shit B&G ran this club. One can argue about how we could have done better with those 200m 1,5 years ago. But it's hardly debatable that we needed a major overhaul.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutrone is a product of italmilan. Chinese management had nothing to do with him.

Cutrone didn’t want to leave to crotone after scoring and assisting in the season opening against them.

If it was up to mirabelli he would had sent him away. Just like Messina and vido who were equally talented. He sold them for 2m.

This is the Chinese regime amico mio, they don’t deserve any credit whatsoever.

And yeah you pay money for Youth players.

As I already admitted, keeping Cutrone was more on Montella than on F&M. However the last word's on M and I credit him if it's only for having listened to Montella. But eh, you can keep Cutrone on Gs list if you want to. I thought your narrative is that Galliani has a good eye for good deals – deals in terms of purchases – and that we have 6 core players for under 30m who proof that.

Now it turns out that you're counting youth promotions as purchases. Okay, nevermind then.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Piatek is already in Milan

6bf6eb09b5009d0ae1cc710e5a0273fc-74217-1548077611.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule