Adria Carmona Thread

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
carmona.jpg

Milan , according to Milan News, have managed to sign Barcelona youngster Adria Carmona - born in 1992. The player is a left back - and he was signed by Milan supposedly yesterday on a free transfer.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=32384
The player was previously tracked by clubs like Arsenal and Tottenham.

Couple of Youtube videos:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
We have signed a lot of young left backs this summer. Anyone knows if some of them are good enough to play sometimes for our first team this season already? Those new left backs are very unknown to me.

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
doesnt the primavera have too many left backs now??

de vito, santonocito, desole and now this guy... though he seems to be highly talented!

Madskillz19

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
Dude has some great skills on the ball. De Vito's rival? :D

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They are unknown to pretty much everyone, unfortunately as we haven't watched them.
The left back spot looks crowded with De Vito, Desole, and now this guy. Albertazzi will most probably occupy the center-back spot and Santonicito is listed as a midfielder for some reason. I'd like to see..say...De Vito loaned out as he's already played in the Primavera - and one season on loan at Serie C - Serie B club would be a good experience for him.

@Madskills: Before I knew the position he's playing in, and judging from the first Video above, I thought he was a winger considering the way he was taking on defenders and such.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Man... Milan will have a lot of wonderkids in the new FM.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Carmona is a Spain U-18 international and after he failed to make it to Barca B, he’s set to move to Italy and join the seven-time Champions League winners, AC Milan on a free transfer

He can play on both sides as winger, as well as left-back. He’s similar to Diego Capel in his way of play.

also he's been injured a lot

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Since we have 4 players for the role ( this guy and Santanocio are wingers also) we will have plenty of competition and 1-2 will become first team materials. The average ones will be used as bait to get better talents as the average ones also will be good mid table players.

I like the youth policy of the management.

In 2-3 years if our whole squad from no 19-25 is full of youth team members and if there are 5-6 in the first 18 also from our acadamy this will be a huge success and hopefully we will keep up the good work.

This is the way to run a club profitably. Plenty of young players coming in from the acadamy and using tranfer money to just big huge Pato like talents 1-2 every year for taking the whole bunch to the next level.

stephen tapper

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes but in the meantine we have very little money. nowhere near enough for the First Team and berlusconi is making cuts. This leads to no Trophies and less ccompition for the rivals. so this is a very slow plan

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Since we have 4 players for the role ( this guy and Santanocio are wingers also) we will have plenty of competition and 1-2 will become first team materials. The average ones will be used as bait to get better talents as the average ones also will be good mid table players.

I like the youth policy of the management.

In 2-3 years if our whole squad from no 19-25 is full of youth team members and if there are 5-6 in the first 18 also from our acadamy this will be a huge success and hopefully we will keep up the good work.

This is the way to run a club profitably. Plenty of young players coming in from the acadamy and using tranfer money to just big huge Pato like talents 1-2 every year for taking the whole bunch to the next level.

I did this in CM back than, and it actually works :D getting a strong youth team integrate them slowly into the first team winning titles, making money and I don't really need to buy anyone ..:D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
another u18 international with lots of potential. Sounds good to me.

I'm finally seeing eye to eye with Galliani. Ruling the u-18 market. Hero. Proud :proud:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
where did her chin go?....back to the point. he looks more like a winger rather than a left back. in fact he reminds me alot of Verdi. he looks as though he has some decent skill on the ball. it would be a nice signing. indeed

Last edited:

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
http://www.rossoneriblog.com/barcelona-youngster-set-to-join-milan/

Barcelona youngster set to join Milan

ADRIA CARMONA will join AC Milan Primavera.

FC Barcelona 18-year-old left-footed winger is ready to join Giovanni Stroppa’s Primavera team.

The player, who was born in Catalonia, is quick, very agile and is excellent in one on one situations. His progress in recent years has been stalled due to few injuries he suffered.

Carmona is a Spain U-18 international and after he failed to make it to Barca B, he’s set to move to Italy and join the seven-time Champions League winners, AC Milan on a free transfer

He can play on both sides as winger, as well as left-back. He’s similar to Diego Capel in his way of play.

Can Play Numerous Positions... So This Will Not Effect Neither DeVito(LB) or Santonocito (CB). Great To See Us Getting Great Young Talent !

Last edited:

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I hope this becomes a Fabregas story... without him wanting to move back.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
He looks like he could play anywhere on the wing. In the videos he looks similar to Verdi.

Unrelated, Strasser, Zigoni & Odu have been co-owned with Genoa, are they all going or is it just Zigoni.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Unrelated, Strasser, Zigoni & Odu have been co-owned with Genoa, are they all going or is it just Zigoni.

That's very old news, dude. Zigoni will play this season for Genoa, while Strasser and Odu for AC Milan.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
hmmm....signing a guy who couldnt get into Barca B...well considering barca are an oasis of young talents, he might actually be pretty good.

best of luck adria

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
hmmm....signing a guy who couldnt get into Barca B...well considering barca are an oasis of young talents, he might actually be pretty good.

best of luck adria

He can't get through this year because he's injured lately, so he wasn't picked, his contract ended we approached him .. Primavera would be a bigger step rather than waiting for another season to get into the B team.
Barca fans said that he is good, but yeah there's many competition and his injury doesn't help him..
one of the stars in the u-17 world cup and nominated for the upcoming Spain young players of the year

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
really not bad, barca has been bringing very good youngers in the last years (too manyto name)

smart move by galliani (maybe he isn't that stupid as he sometimes seems)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
really not bad, barca has been bringing very good youngers in the last years (too manyto name)

smart move by galliani (maybe he isn't that stupid as he sometimes seems)
I really doubt he was the one who scouted him.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I really doubt he was the one who scouted him.

lol soldier, of course baldie didn't scout him
baldie can't even scout himself,
he was there just to finalise the deal

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol soldier, of course baldie didn't scout him
baldie can't even scout himself,
he was there just to finalise the deal
Then, why in the world are you crediting him for the move?:tongue: