AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Raoul_Duke said:
Hi,
I'm from Singapore. Actually I'm from Bombay (India) but currently working in Singapore. I'll be travelling to Italy mid Sep and have planned to be in Milan
on the 21st especially to catch the Milan v Lazio game. I would like to know if there is any way to get tickets apart from http://www.mpestero.com ? I would
prefer to pay via credit card instead of doing a bank transfer and all. I came
across http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/a...n-tickets.html anyone
has anyone experience purchasing tickets from the above mentioned website?
Would it be taking a big chance to try to get tickets on match day? This is the 1st time I'll be ever watching a football match live so I'm really excited and looking forward to it.
thanks.
I went to Milan Roma and there were plenty of seats available, I got mine 2-3 days before because I was affraid of the same thing but i dont expect it to be full for the lazio game

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Jivara said:
i might go too..

ps. dont wear that shit you had on in your latest pic ;) , but if you insist you can sit with the inter fans

I'll be red and black all the way son :D

marconico

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossonero player!!
Just curious, what is the seating arrangement at San Siro..is it free seating or numbered seat..??

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
marconico said:
Just curious, what is the seating arrangement at San Siro..is it free seating or numbered seat..??

It's numbered..

marconico

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossonero player!!
Rahja said:
It's numbered..

Thanks,bro..So since you are quite often watch at San Siro..any idea where is the 'best' place to sit.....(view to the field & value of $$)

i'll go there end oct(milan-siena/milan-napoli) and plan to buy either at red block or at orange block...

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Orange sector or Red sector, Blue and Green are behind the goals so you will not be able to see the ball movement properly and you will be too distracted by the singing of the Curvas to be able to fully focus on the game.

PS- Orange sector is 2 decks but cheaper, red sector is 3 decks but cleaner (I think) and more expensive.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MilanFan009 said:
Hmmmm.....in what sense? ;)
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hello

Me and 3 of my friend gonna be in Italy on 28th and we would like to see Milan - Inter derby, i was wondering if anyone know how we can get tickets for that match(we are from slovenia)

thanks

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
horsovski said:
Hello

Me and 3 of my friend gonna be in Italy on 28th and we would like to see Milan - Inter derby, i was wondering if anyone know how we can get tickets for that match(we are from slovenia)

thanks
Please read through last 2 pages :)

marconico

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossonero player!!
Jivara said:
Orange sector or Red sector, Blue and Green are behind the goals so you will not be able to see the ball movement properly and you will be too distracted by the singing of the Curvas to be able to fully focus on the game.

PS- Orange sector is 2 decks but cheaper, red sector is 3 decks but cleaner (I think) and more expensive.

Thanks... :)

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
Buying Milan tickets in England

Hello

I am a Milan supporter who lives in Winchester, south England. I have never been to see a game at the San Siro but this season I am really keen to make my dream come true and go. Could anybody suggest some good places for value where I could buy some tickets? I have browsed the web and prices seem to vary massively between different sites, so I was wondering if anyone had some advice based on their own experiences perhaps?

Many thanks in advance for anyones help!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never been to a Serie A game only the CL. Best site IMO would be acmilan.com our ticket prices are ridiculously cheap compared to other top clubs. Now that we're in the UEFA cup i can see tickets being dirt cheap though there will be an obvious loss of atmosphere.

Mr Fella

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey
Im in the same position as you. A milan fan in England. And I agree that the best place to buy tickets is acmilan.com, everytime i've been to milan games over the last 5 years i've bought them from the site, cheap and you can trust them. :D

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. You can call me stupid, but where on acmilan.com do you need to go to buy tickets? I have looked but can't seem to find where exactly I need to go.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC4eva said:
Thanks for the responses. You can call me stupid, but where on acmilan.com do you need to go to buy tickets? I have looked but can't seem to find where exactly I need to go.
Tickets are not available atm. Othrerwise you need to go - http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=41935

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
omg, so i asked my cousin to get tickets for me at the san siro. (I'm planning a trip to france soon to visit m grandparents, and theres no way i'm not going down to milan to see my cousin and milaaaan!) To get a ticket you needto have a club rossonero card. But since im not in italia, i cannot get one. MY cousin tried, but he was only ableto purchase 1 ticket, and said i had to come in person and try my luck....he said whole ssytem was changed, so it ALOT more difficult to get tickets (which isnt a bad thing in limiting ultras... but hey, i'm civilized, i just wanna go)

does anyone know how to get around this or what to do? Phone order?

marconico

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossonero player!!
Hi can anyone advise me with regards to the stadium tour?

Is it possible to do the stadium tour+museum on match day?

thanks..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
marconico said:

thanks..
Nope.
Milano84 said:
omg, so i asked my cousin to get tickets for me at the san siro.
does anyone know how to get around this or what to do? Phone order?

What game are you going? Did you browse the thread and didn't find answers/suggestions?

Anywayz I started planning a trip to see Milan-Roma, 24-th of May, 2009 (date suits better than the derbies). Last home game of the season. Could be Maldini's last home game in Serie A and a title decider. So, Pupone, this one is going to be sold out, eh?

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So who is going to Milan - Inter?

We arrive on Saturday morning, we'll stay at Arona again, and we leave monday night.

Milan-inter part 2 for me, HELL YEAH :D

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
marconico said:
Dont know about the stadium tour but i had museum tour one hour before the match 2 years ago on milan CL game... we got some special VIP-like tickets :D and the hostess from swiss company was walking with us (i think a couple of scotts were there as well). Its not THAT much to see anyway (comparing to barca museum its like a joke) but seeing milan silverware shelveS and than the ONE from inter is still priceless :star:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Rahja said:

We arrive on Saturday morning, we'll stay at Arona again, and we leave monday night.

where did you buy tickets from? i have to go to this one

Reaction score
For foreigners, there seem to be 3 options for buying tickets for Milan games.

1. http://www.mpestero.com/index.htm . This is Milan Point Estero and they do offer tickets for sale. English is spoken so that's not an issue. However, payment must be done by bank transfer, which can sometimes be a pain.

2. Banca Intesa branches. These are all over Milan - I suggest the one at Piazza Cordusio (on the Duomo side of the piazza across the pedestrian street from the Vodaphone shop). They've got a guy there who does little else BUT sell tickets. His English is quite good.

3. Stadium Box Office on match day. I'd consider this one a last option as it's more expensive than buying at Banca Intesa and it may be harder to get decent seats.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Rahja said:

ive got my flight tickets and hotel and everything booked out...just gotta make sure i get tickets for the game now! I'm probably gonna recognize you by your hair!

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jivara said:
where did you buy tickets from? i have to go to this one

From my uncle... Jean Pierre Meersseman

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
ive got my flight tickets and hotel and everything booked out...just gotta make sure i get tickets for the game now! I'm probably gonna recognize you by your hair!

haha lol, well if you do, come and say "hi" :D

marconico

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossonero player!!
Guys,How about Milanello..is it worth visiting..??(since no public transport to reach there&have to rent a car)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Rahja said:
haha lol, well if you do, come and say "hi" :D
As long as ur mom isnt there! after all the talk about her, i dont think i would be able to keep a straight face if i actually saw the legend in person :D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
As long as ur mom isnt there! after all the talk about her, i dont think i would be able to keep a straight face if i actually saw the legend in person :D

LOLZ

Schedule