International Friendlies

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
If only you knew what André (ex-Santos, currently on Dinamo Kiev) said about the country when he arrived on the airport... :D

He's lucky that the international media probably didn't hear it.

Hahahaha, I read about that.

Edit:
Just got the original quote.
"Everything here is lovely, but the people are all walking around in hoods and cloaks. It gave me a bit of a fright because all the staff here looked like terrorists!"
"I came here in a car with someone who was hooded like that, and I wondered if he was going to blow up the car!

LOL. Stupidest thing to say, I'm surprised he didn't get shit for it from the media.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahahaha, I read about that.

Edit:
Just got the original quote.

LOL. Stupidest thing to say, I'm surprised he didn't get shit for it from the media.

he he he he for his sake he better be joking:D

sun.png

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Japan 1 Argentina 0 FT

Shinji Okazaki 19'

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Italy U21 2-0 BLR at 72''

taly U-21: Mannone; De Silvestri, Ranocchia, Ogbonna, Santon; Schelotto, Marrone, Poli, Fabbrini; Okaka, Destro
Belarus U-21: Gutor; Dragun, Matveychik, Politevich Skavysh; Yurchenko, Voronkov, Nekhaychik, Rekish; Kozlov, Filipenko

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Santon by far is leading the Italu U21 Lucky Merda a**

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Santon by far is leading the Italu U21 Lucky Merda a**

yeah.. but he looks much better in attacking though...there were many times when his left side is being breach by Belarus' players (before the second goal)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

player ratings:
http://www.goal.com/en/match/52606/japan-vs-argentina/player-ratings

Those of interest (aka ones milan should look at):

Keisuke Honda- 6.5

Didn't have the most creative of times as one would have expected of this highly rated player but he did go close on one occasion and also made himself a nuisance for the Argentine backline.

Shinji Kagawa- 7.5

Had a sensational game especially in the second-half when he could have scored twice had Sergio Romero not made the saves for Argentina.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
indonesia 1-7 ursogay

scored a goal on u bitches :o

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
when Indonesia can beat the likes of Singapore, and then the good teams in asia, they can go ahead and book a friendly with Uruguay, pointless game IMO.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
USA-poland

jermaine jones first game with us yanks

^^^ just a preview of whats going to happen loll

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Brazil will play against argentina november 17.. i forgot where is the game..
i think is too games against the 'hermanos' in november.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
New Zealand vs Honduras :):) 1-0 to NZ atm 55min Chris Wood scored just before half time

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
U.A.E lost to chile 2-0 today, find that an impressive result considering we had many chances and fucked up a few, the defence wasnt that good and we gave a way a stupid penalty,but considering we were missing around 5 key players its all good.

Hopefully we do very well in the Asian cup, this team has the potential for a semi final finish.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
as UAE rises... iran continues to fall. Seriously embarassing. Example of how politics can fuck up football

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
as UAE rises... iran continues to fall. Seriously embarassing. Example of how politics can fuck up football

rises? 1990 we reached the world cup, 1992 and 1996 we were asian cup semi finalists and asian cup finalists(lost due to penalties:cry:) and your telling me RISING? we were one of the best asian teams before 80s-late 90s considering our national team formed during 1975 and your telling me RISES???

fuck you man!:mad:

:D

but no really, U.A.E are hopefully going to get back being one of asias top teams and I hope I will be there cheering them on come 2014, and can you explain how politics is fucking your football?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
but no really, U.A.E are hopefully going to get back being one of asias top teams and I hope I will be there cheering them on come 2014, and can you explain how politics is fucking your football?

development of players is shit, because it's not a priority. Ok thats one thing...

But more it's fact they fire coaches like on a what seems like 6 month basis. Constantly aligning with mullah's or not. Kind of how Ali Daei got the job when he had no business (I suppose it was maradona-esque move). It's all politics, federation heads r in pocket of mullahs and have to be or they r fired, and so many decisions r made not on a footballing basis

It can be summarized in one way: Typical persian family drama type shit w/ football fed.

Btw, fun fact.... Ghotbi coached UCLA womens team, lol. Only a matter of time before ahmenijad fires him for this

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^^^ same thing happens with U.A.E, but with U.A.E they go with the big names and then fire them as soon as the national team goes into some bad form, and over here the clubs from Abu dhabi get alot of players in the national team ahead of Dubai players, but finally now everything is changing and we will get the results, we also signed a coach who isnt famous, I personally never heard of him but he was macedonia's coach and so far hes doing a good job.

my persian friends told me that some players got banned because they had green kinda strings around their arms, thats true yeah?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
^^^ same thing happens with U.A.E, but with U.A.E they go with the big names and then fire them as soon as the national team goes into some bad form, and over here the clubs from Abu dhabi get alot of players in the national team ahead of Dubai players, but finally now everything is changing and we will get the results, we also signed a coach who isnt famous, I personally never heard of him but he was macedonia's coach and so far hes doing a good job.

my persian friends told me that some players got banned because they had green kinda strings around their arms, thats true yeah?

of course. :mad::head:

But you know Ali Daei would still be in starting 11 if he wanted because he is willing to suck up to the fags sorry...i mean mullahs.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
ahahhahaha, ali daei is awesome, he scored like 25 goals against some shitty ass national team that Iran played twice and now hes the best International goal scorer ever ahahhaa thats just so..boss:D

I thought Ivankovic duing the 2006 world cup was good, shouldnt have fired him, and yeah it was stupid to ban those players but the players were stupid to put those green strings on because obviously some shit was going to eventually happen.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
They shouldn't have been banned. But I don't expect anything better from those dickheads

I truly am not a big fan of Ali Daei the person. Has way too much influence...

@Ivankovic, I don't get it either... Iran can't get a better coach then him. Dellusional federation thinks Iran should get to knockout stages or somthing

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
true that, all of them are delusional(Iran,U.A.E,Saudi,Qatar ect), but I honestly thought Iran did have the potential to make it through to the next round, too bad players kinda lost focus and that shit with karimi was stupid.

Btw, fun fact.... Ghotbi coached UCLA womens team, lol. Only a matter of time before ahmenijad fires him for this

just read this, hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah, and he also has an american passport, holy shit I would laugh my ass off if he suddenly gets fired:D:D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
true that, all of them are delusional(Iran,U.A.E,Saudi,Qatar ect), but I honestly thought Iran did have the potential to make it through to the next round, too bad players kinda lost focus and that shit with karimi was stupid.

over mexico and portugal? Nah.... i wasn't too optimistic.

That Mexico game, I had hope in first half... then second half, I liked what iranian media wrote "It was like they had a kabob feast at halftime, they couldnt move"