The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I will never stop talking about our history and those that created it

1464675694552.jpg--paolo_maldini_e_silvio_berlusconi.jpg

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
I understood pretty well what you said and I'm always open for a discussion. When you decide to have a discussion though, refrain from using the word idiot and stupid as it makes you sound like a 12 year old. If you dont have the ability to stop yourself from using such language, don't comment.

No , Im certain you didnt and still dont.I dont see why one should refrain from using idiot or idiotic it is a simple word and you seem to understand it and it appllied to the line of "Maldini has the right to want to start at the position he wants" its not true he doesnt , no one does.Despite his playing career he has no right to dictate what role hes offered he has the right to refuse any role which he did.But to choose any role..no , im.sorry he has no right to do that.He could of accepted a role and excelled at it and moved up through the managerial ladder but he didnt want to.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
No , Im certain you didnt and still dont.I dont see why one should refrain from using idiot or idiotic it is a simple word and you seem to understand it and it appllied to the line of "Maldini has the right to want to start at the position he wants" its not true he doesnt , no one does.Despite his playing career he has no right to dictate what role hes offered he has the right to refuse any role which he did.But to choose any role..no , im.sorry he has no right to do that.He could of accepted a role and excelled at it and moved up through the managerial ladder but he didnt want to.
Obviously you are not understanding what I'm saying. Take care.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Atalanta, Milan on Conti: ready 17,000,000

Not only Kessie. Milan looks Atalanta home for Andrea Conti, the right wing-back who impressed and not a little this season. According TuttoMercatoWeb.com picked up by the Rossoneri club would be ready to make an offer of around 17 million euro for the Italian young, trying to anticipate the competition and avoid in this way can the auction that could erupt in the coming months. On Conti remains alive the interest of Bayern Monaco, Chelsea and Inter Milan.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
If we sign conti we should send calabria on loan the other way. Same for Locatelli.

I think S.P.A.L is interested in Loca but Atalanta and Gasperini could really turn him into a beast...

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
also Kalinic's agent btw

Interesting, his client portfolio suggests that it could be anyone really; Kalinic, Nastasic (3 man CB), Llajic/Jovetic (old school links) and others, I didn't go down the list but seems like his represents younger talent like Rog of Napoli.

The fact that he's calling us means he wants to do business and hes desperate, it's a win-win for us if we decide to go that route.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Okay conti is good going forward. But dude is meh defensively. Yall just going to ignore how he was burned by deulofeu for the goal?

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Neither is rodriguez...this is why 3 at the back makes sense.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Salty City fans accusing Milan and the historically top clubs of being helped by a corrupt Fifa XD

There forum is fucking hysterical. There was a 5 page debate on Donnas price ranging from 20-30m and how he "wants" England and the PL and how we need to "borrow" money XD

Did you make an account because of that or you had already one ?:D

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neither is rodriguez...this is why 3 at the back makes sense.

No thanks to 3 at the back. That means No place for suso or bonaventura

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why?
How bout this:
-----------------Donna-------------------
------Musa----Romagnoli----De Vrij----
--Conti-------Badelj---Kessie------RR--
----------Suso-------------Bona---------
------------------Belotti------------------

A lot of creativity (Suso/Bona/Conti/RR) + a lot of defensive stability (3 CBs + 2 defensive mids). If we add Keita he can rotate with Suso/Bona.
Personally I am ok with this formation and I think we can easily walk into top 3.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
please close RR and Conti today.

Keita, Musa and RR are appereantly closed deals if you believe what Sky is reporting. We haven't heared a voice of denial until now. I think that's the closest to a confirmation we will get until the mercato window officially opens. Unfortunately we'll have to still wait a while until we hear the words "officially confirmed"

Interesting, his client portfolio suggests that it could be anyone really; Kalinic, Nastasic (3 man CB), Llajic/Jovetic (old school links) and others, I didn't go down the list but seems like his represents younger talent like Rog of Napoli.

The fact that he's calling us means he wants to do business and hes desperate, it's a win-win for us if we decide to go that route.

No wonder. If you believe Gagliardinis public outburst a week ago the team seems to be full of frictions with their own agendas. There is no teamspirit at all. It explains to me how Inter can have such a good team on paper and smh still be so bad. Football is a teamsport no matter how talented the individuals are.

Montella's biggest achievement probably was to build this group of 20-21 players who feel part of one team and therefore overcome their lack of talent (compared to other teams).

However, now that the closing is done this mentality is beginning to break apart and the shortcomings of this team are showing up. Obviously the likes of Poli, Kucka, Bacca or Mati have understood that their time at Milan is going to end soon and so their motivation to bleed for this shirt is obviously not that high anymore. On top of that, the injuries of important key-players like Jack or Abate or Suso or Roma didn't help us at all in recent games. Nor did the suspensions and red cards. The more I think about it the more I really can't give Montella much faults for our recent bad appereances. I mean only look at how great he did in the 1st half of the season with all the team healthy and motivated. Hell we even rightfully won a trophy in Doha against one f the best Juve-sides of the past 20 years - with our limited team! Montella really has done a hell of a job.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
need more big dick transfers like kessie plzzz

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why?
How bout this:

A lot of creativity (Suso/Bona/Conti/RR) + a lot of defensive stability (3 CBs + 2 defensive mids). If we add Keita he can rotate with Suso/Bona.
Personally I am ok with this formation and I think we can easily walk into top 3.

It is clear that we are after a winger though.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Why? I mean 3-5-2 is only the base to start from. We could play something like a 3-4-1-2 (with one of Suso or Jack behind the two strikers) or 3-4-2-1 (with both behind one striker). I think this system gives you many possibilities to explore. Like:

Donna
De Vrij-Musa-Roma
Conti-Kessié-Badelj-Ricky
Suso-Jack
Belotti

Or:
Donna
Kjaer-Musa-Roma
Abate-Kessié-Luiz G.-Ricky
Suso
Keita-Auba

(Just mixing some names around we have been linked with)

And we still had sme of our current starters on the bench. Which makes a decent depth IMO which is important if we are goig to play 2 games per week here and there. I think this 3-5-2 as a base and then look how we can adapt it to our players is not a bad idea. However it requires ofc that our management is getting some WBs who can adapt to that system (like RR or Conti, I think Abate would make a good WB too since he's better in driving the ball forward than hilding his position. Calabria too can fill this role tbh).

Have a though

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Why?
How bout this:

You were faster than mee but nice to see someone with the very same idea like me :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is clear that we are after a winger though.

The fate of Deulofeu still seems unclear while Keita could be a target to be played as SS too. Other than that I haven't heared of rumours about other wingers (which indicates me that we are planning to change the formation tbh)

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The fate of Deulofeu still seems unclear while Keita could be a target to be played as SS too. Other than that I haven't heared of rumours about other wingers (which indicates me that we are planning to change the formation tbh)

I was actually thinking of the exact same formations you posted. That is why i wrote suso OR bona, as there is only place for one of them in either formation. And i think that they are too important not to start at the same time.
-- about keita, he has been our target since and before the takeover so maybe that is why we haven't been linked to other wingers (other than papu, who could also play as ss)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why?
How bout this:

Montella played in the Roma side that won the title and they played a 352. I don't see Kessie as a DM btw, he's much more of a box to box.

Montella also had a very unique tactical innovation with Fiorentina where he (using Cuadrado) alternated between 433 and 352 during a game.

I think he wants to repeat that next year. It all depends if we target another CB besides Musacchio.

433:

Abate---Musa---CB---Roma
-----------Montolivo
-----Kessie------Bona
Suso---------------------RR
-------------???

352: Abate pushes forward, RR drops back, Suso goes inside and Roma shifts from LB to LCB.

---Musa--CB---Roma
Abata---Montolivo---RR
----Kessie----Bona
-------Suso
------------???

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Glad to see we're being linked to a RB :thumbsup:

Those lineups with Abate in it makes me cringe

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
According to what is revealed in Spain by Don Balon , the great dream of Milan for the midfield is called Luka Modric . The 31 year old of Real Madrid is a star of international acclaim for quality and experience would make a great change in level at the median Rossoneri. No longer young, but his skills are not challenged.

Milan would like to build around Modric their midfield. Former Tottenham holds Real Madrid, but the Madrid club is reflecting on the physical condition of the player and may decide to sell if a good offer came. However it will not be easy for the Rossoneri get their hands on the Croatian. In fact even the Bayern Monaco is on his trail. Carlo Ancelotti coached him in Spain for two years and would want with him to Germany, also considering the departure of Xabi Alonso, who retires from football.

Modric has a shot very difficult to pull off, however, and Massimiliano Marco Fassone Mirabelli an attempt might do. Just as Milan try after the final of the Champions League Juventus-Real Madrid to take Alvaro Morata . The company wants the Rossoneri's international profiles, although it will not be easy make sure.

Modric a long shot but definitely one that can bring us back to the top level.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Modric a long shot but definitely one that can bring us back to the top level.

No chance of Modric unfortunately. He is the heart of that midfield in Madrid, he is the complete midfielder. Best in the world in my opinion.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People still don't understand that 3-5-2 is only for small dicks?

Milan must pull out the kielbasa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule