Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
same thing as what happens to 90% of the youth that are at Milan.

Milan wanted to send him on loan, but he refused.

This is why I didn't like this signing. He might be talented, but he is/was raw and needed more years like the one he spent in Almeria. He refused to extend with Liverpool - he wouldn't do that just to be sent on loan by some other club.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score

I was on the ground for that one, nice. Nice. :lol:

Milan wanted to send him on loan, but he refused.

This is why I didn't like this signing. He might be talented, but he is/was raw and needed more years like the one he spent in Almeria. He refused to extend with Liverpool - he wouldn't do that just to be sent on loan by some other club.

If that's the case that's his problem. He will never get anywhere. I really expect he will be loaned in Jan otherwise may as well sell him, he won't develop since he'll be next to last, if not last for spots he can play. Talented for sure but if he's too stupid to go of and develop....

Pato Milan

Beginner
Reaction score
He should get a another chance. I don't see why Miha doesn't use him at least as a sub...

Brutalitops

El Tigre Chino
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Reus, Abate, De Sciglio, Ibrahimovic, Nesta, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Poli, Cavani, ElSha
He should get a another chance. I don't see why Miha doesn't use him at least as a sub...

Why use Suso when you can super sub Honda!?!?!??

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I don't expect Suso to play much better than Honda, in the friendlies Honda played better.
Had some hopes for the guy, but those hopes are quickly burning out. Loan or sell in January.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“I didn’t have great opportunities to play and I decided to change things for this reason – so I can show that I’m able to go back to Milan stronger than before,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

That's the spirit lil' Suzy

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
?I didn?t have great opportunities to play and I decided to change things for this reason ? so I can show that I?m able to go back to Milan stronger than before,? he told Sky Sport Italia.

That's the spirit lil' Suzy

:thumbsup:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't expect Suso to play much better than Honda, in the friendlies Honda played better.
Had some hopes for the guy, but those hopes are quickly burning out. Loan or sell in January.

Same. Hopefully he can improve during his loan spell at Genoa but I am not holding my breath. Best case scenario he improves and comes back like Niang, if not we will probably use him as a piece for a swap with Genoa in the future.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Glad he wanted to prove something by going on loan instead of moaning or warming the bench eating his salary.

Now go slap Mauri face's & drag him too to Genoa!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Scored a goal

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
so our RW solution was in-house all along

wasn't it tassotti's job to check on our potential players and recommend them into the first team

Last edited:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Didn't take him that Long to score a goal.... Please take Mauri and Niang along too

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
CUgpfjbWsAAyXxV.jpg

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Not sure how good he played the rest of the game, but it was a solid goal. Hopefully he spends these 6 months wisely.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I really hope he comes back to us in the summer.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Had two guys making a run and Anto and Rom were the only ones on the side of the field and possibly could mark 2 guys each. Instead of passing he decides to shoot. Shot itself bounced off Either Roma or Anto for a corner.

Was just thinking that tunnel vision for the goal is why youre loaned out right now. Has all the skills of a playmaker but thinks himself Messi.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really hope he comes back to us in the summer.

Quite the opposite for me. He looks like he has some skills to succeed in a mid-table side, no vision and poor understanding of the game are his biggest issues.

I hope we get a nice chunk of change for him or at least swap for an useful player back from Genoa.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Can't get 90 minutes even the day he scores 3 :lol:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
good talent, but not ready for us

but yeah it's not like we have better options in our team either

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Send any Milan player to Genoa and he will look WC

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Some quality goals as well

Schedule