AC Milan agreements with other clubs.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Seems like we're going all out at the gulf... Kuwait and now Ad Dammam. Seems like Galliani saw how much potential Ahmed Khalil had on FM2011

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Why are you mad?

Great project I would say.

Since when the gulf had talent to be track on there?

it is wasted of money + people resources IMO unless if it is for marketing as I only see the reason behind it!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
talent becomes quality under the right circumstances ...just because they don't have renowned players doesn't mean the talent isn't there :head: :thumbsdown:

Dude, we didn't witness any talented player from the Gulf that attracted the interest of the Europe Clubs, no single one!!!

Now you told me if they get chance and been developed to produce players, then the answer is their local clubs are responsible to handle this project not the foreign clubs!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

it is wasted of money + people resources IMO unless if it is for marketing as I only see the reason behind it!

Where on the news there's something about tracking talent?

It's a school. Kids pay to go there and have training, just like Milan training camps world wide. They even let it clear at the end:

All skill levels accepted

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Where on the news there's something about tracking talent?

It's a school. Kids pay to go there and have training, just like Milan training camps world wide. They even let it clear at the end:

And for that I said it is the only reason is the Marketing purpose, didn't?!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

The talent is EVERYWHERE, the thing is to find it and develop it. If it were up to me Milan should have football schools in every country.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And for that I said it is the only reason is the Marketing purpose, didn't?!

Marketing is secondary. On long term maybe, this help to improve the brand. But it's most a business pure and simple. The kids pay to be trainned.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
The talent is EVERYWHERE, the thing is to find it and develop it. If it were up to me Milan should have football schools in every country.

True the talent is everywhere no doubts, but to find them, then, you need club(s) who take care of the players and establish a real environment to turn them into professionalism basics which as far as I know "Asking scooters + Reading Researches" no one do have this base unfortunately, because I heard they love football as much as we do but lack of professionalism is the main reason to drop them down there.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Marketing is secondary. On long term maybe, this help to improve the brand. But it's most a business pure and simple. The kids pay to be trainned.

Yes, exactly as marketing concept is correct, but for sure they are not going to generate a future players. because is behind of just coach and training, and you know that well.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
These camps run a profit... all teams do them. No big deal, fun for kids, good for milan.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
And surely if a kid attends who is talented, we'll probably offer him a trial or something...

So you get money and a chance to sign young talents if they're there.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like we're going all out at the gulf... Kuwait and now Ad Dammam. Seems like Galliani saw how much potential Ahmed Khalil had on FM2011

won asian youth player of the year, dont hate.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I know. I also know that you don't like him...

Anyway, on FM2011 he's very close to one of the best young strikers in the game, in real life? Not so much.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
13/04/2011 NAPOLI: CONSTRUCTION WORKS In PROGRESS!

Construction work on a football field as part of the ‘School and Sport’ project got underway.

Here we are: works to construct a 5-a-side field and the adjoining dressing rooms in the Sanità and Poggioreale districts of Napoli have started just a short while ago.

The initiative emanates from the idea of emphasising the importance of the educational aspects of sporting sporting activity for children.

Milan Foundation and Nutrilite, one of AC Milan’s sponsors, have committed themselves to supporting this important project as part of their activity in the field of SPORT, in which they intend to highlight the educational aspects of sport.

The ‘School and Sport’ project, which was initiated by Polisportiva Europa, shares the Rossoneri NPO’s principle regarding transmitting values through football.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
MILAN Junior Camp Mongolia Milan's popularity knows no bounds

Next Monday, following a press conference to be held by Franco Baresi, the first Milan Junior Camp Mongolia will take place from July 25th - 31st in the capital Ulan Batar.

There is a lot of expectations surrounding the event and thousands of requests from the local kids.

AC Milan have become the only foreign club in the world to organise the first ever football camp in Mongolia.

A press coneference will be held to inaugurate the event and the Mayor of Ulan Batar as well as members of the government will all be attending to meet and greet the legend that is Franco Baresi.

A training day will also be organised for local coaches, with the collaboration of the Mongolia Football Federation, and will be run by youth team coach Cesare Beggi.

The Milan Junior Camp Mongolia was born in 2011 thanks an AC Milan initiative, in collaboration with the Mongolian Consulate in Milan, Intesa Sanpaolo and World Camp.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan junior camp in Lebanon

Milan Junior Camp In Lebanon

This year we had the opportunity to be part of Milan Junior Camp Day which is the most important event for all the best participants of the Milan Junior Camp. It is a unique moment of aggregation, fun and sport. Every year at the end of the Summer Camp season, the best players from all worldwide camps are selected by AC Milan technical staff to participate in an event organized in Milan.

Are you seeking an exciting summer vacation? Or dreaming of exploring your football skills with international players? Would you like to meet the football stars and train on becoming one in the future?
Ac Milan Junior Camp was created to fulfill those wishes for you….

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
There is a Milan Junior Camp in Amman Jordan, I called to ask about it, but they said that they did not decide if they want to restart for this season. I hope they do I want to try to work with them.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
There is a Milan Junior Camp in Amman Jordan, I called to ask about it, but they said that they did not decide if they want to restart for this season. I hope they do I want to try to work with them.

what position you gonna play?

deep lying fairy with great hair position?

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
11/03/2014 NEW SOCCER SCHOOLS In JAPAN

More Milan soccer schools are set to open in Japan.

- The Milan Junior Project is continuing to grow with the opening of two new Milan Soccer Schools in addition to those already up and running for a while in Oita and Komaki.

In April the new ISHIKAWA (Kahoku) Milan Soccer School will be opened and in June another one in CHIBA (Sakura).

The two new soccer schools were presented by Milan’s representative Daniele Massaro, a star in the land of the rising sun.

With the two new soccer schools in Chiba and Ishikawa it means that over 1500 Japanese children will be enrolled in the Milan Soccer Schools where they will wear the red and black Milan jersey and train according to the principles and methodology of the Milan Academy.

A Milan Technical Director is present in every one of the 4 soccer schools sent directly from Italy and who will work permanently in Japan. (Matteo Cont in Komaki, Luca Monese in Oita, Marco Pompili in Ishikawa and Claudio Zola in Chiba).

The growing interest and rising numbers of participants are a testimony to the interest and respect for Milan and the Milan Junior Project in Japan.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
B-PFI9fIcAAb05W.jpg

B-PFI65IAAAzLA8.jpg

B-PFI7yIMAADcBv.jpg

B-PFI8hIUAAFEsQ.jpg

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan @acmilan

De Sciglio: "My suggestion to the kids is: choose your goal and keep fighting for it"

B-n5mRaXEAA9zDq.jpg:large

B-n8xQDW0AAiipx.jpg

B-n8xP9WwAAKHSr.jpg

Con Mattia De Sciglio si scalda l'atmosfera: conferenza stampa di Fondazione Ac Milan e ActionAid Italia e AXAI talia

Marco De Ponte of ActionAid Italia: “Con Ac Milan perche lo sport allena fisico ma anche valori fondamentali: impegno, rispetto, legalita, spirito di squadra”

Marco De Ponte of ActionAid Italia: "Con Fondazione acmilan perche sport sia volano per sensibilizzare i giovani a favore di solidarieta e integrazione sociale"

------

Rocco Giorgianni of Fondazione Milan: "Lo sport e fondamentale per formazione e crescita dei giovani, soprattutto per chi vive situazioni di difficolta"

Rocco Giorgianni of Fondazione Milan: "Fondazione Ac Milan e onorata di collaborare con ActionAid Italia per combattere discriminazione e esclusione sociale"

Rocco Giorgianni of Fondazione Milan: "Con Lavoro di Squadra rimettiamo al centro lo sport per riattivare e motivare i #NEET. Per questo con noi c'e De Sciglio"

------

Con Ac Milan e AXA Italia allenamento motivazionale per giovani #NEET dai 15 ai 24 anni nel Comune di Milano per ritrovare fiducia e motivazioni.

------

Startup Italia: Ci sono troppi ragazzi non studiano e non lavorano. Bisogna creare percorsi di sviluppo professionale ActionAid Italia

------

Marco Gessini of ActionAid Italia: Lo sport cambia il mondo: Ac Milan AXA Italia e De Sciglio con ActionAid Italia #neet #giustiziasociale

Schedule