Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Exbicit Ö: Facial hair. Zlatan wins

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Exbicit Ö: Facial hair. Zlatan wins
No I disagree actually.

I think Cristiano wins this. Not by much, but still a win for Princess Crissy.

I love Zlatan and all, but just trying to be fair here.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okey we will have to agree to disagree

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Assuming, by some miracle, the above mentioned stats (refer Post 8257) are not enough to make you a Zlabeliever, let us look at the total number of goals and appearances in the professional career of both... individuals.

VQOC0kn.jpg

Now let's look at the total appearance:goal ratio for both players.

King Zlatan: 1.99:1
Whiny Bitch: 1.61:1

Now I know some of you may not be as mathematically adapt as me, so let me put it in English:

Larger numbers = better
Zlatan has larger number of 1.99 than Cristiano number 1.61
Therefore Zlatan is the better footballer.

owned_gif.gif

This deserves to be quoted at least 10 times. :star::star::star:

I'll be the first. :proud:

MrKuuk

Zlatanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Verratti, Baggio, Maradona
Two pages of Zlatan bashing because he had a crap game? Wow, now a get to use an abbreviation I haven´t used since I was 14 - GAL!

Btw it means Get A Life. Clever huh?

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM Calcio, Jasper and the Zlatan
Well, like I said.

Of course. He's a better player, doesn't dive, doesn't spend 3 hours a day in front of the mirror, doesn't get mad when a team mate scores, doesn't need 20 shots per goal, and unlike her he's a guarantee for titles.

And another one. Zlatan doesn't buy children from their mothers.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
zlantan vs crisitiano lol? Its a tough call besides i love zlatan but cristina wins this hands down, i.e if you want to win UCL ofcourse but if it's regarding league championships, there is only one winner.

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He does actually get mad when teammates score. I remember when Balotelli scored a goal and Zlatan was pissed that he didnt pass him the ball.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Generalizing and saying ibra gets mad when teammates scores is absolutely ridiculous. Beyond so actually.

Did he ever? maybe..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Generalizing and saying ibra gets mad when teammates scores is absolutely ridiculous. Beyond so actually.

Did he ever? maybe..

He did when the team had agreed to help him go for capocannoniere and Balo didn't get the memo :lol:

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didnt say he always does it. Just that he has done it on occassion. Its not like Crissy throws a hissy fit everytime he doesnt score.

Btw refering to Jaspers post. I think that is a pretty odd thing to do. I mean if you are in a good scoring opportunity of course you should try to score, which was what Balotelli did

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Assuming, by some miracle, the above mentioned stats (refer Post 8257) are not enough to make you a Zlabeliever, let us look at the total number of goals and appearances in the professional career of both... individuals.

VQOC0kn.jpg

Now let's look at the total appearance:goal ratio for both players.

King Zlatan: 1.99:1
Whiny Bitch: 1.61:1

Now I know some of you may not be as mathematically adapt as me, so let me put it in English:

Larger numbers = better
Zlatan has larger number of 1.99 than Cristiano number 1.61
Therefore Zlatan is the better footballer.

owned_gif.gif

You're being sarcastic right?....CR7's stats are far better than iBra's except if you combine assists to get "responsible for goals" :proud:

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're being sarcastic right?....CR7's stats are far better than iBra's except if you combine assists to get "responsible for goals" :proud:

Of course you combine them. Why wouldn't you?

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pssst...juventuz.com

You are welcome zlatanfans

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you would know, you're a member + fan there :o

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can you please link me to that gif that says "hold the fuck up". I think it would fit nicely.

FredX

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Well, why not read the whole thing. Taking only a sentence is like presenting striker stats without the assists.

http://sport.repubblica.it/news/sport/calcio-raiola-ibrahimovic-torna-in-italia-quasi-impossibile/4332889?refresh_ce

Mino Rajola, agent of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, does not close completely the door to a return to Italy of Swedish: 'The future of Ibrahimovic and' in Paris? Today, 'but maybe not tomorrow - says cryptically Rajola - In the transfer market everything' was possible, so I do not close the door to anything. He is 'happy in Paris and Paris Saint Germain are pleased with him, I do not see a reason to leave. But Ibra was also happy at Milan and then 'went to PSG ... I think it is almost impossible to come back to Italy. And the almost 'linked to Juve? If it comes back in Italy there are 2 or 3 teams that could take: AC Milan, Inter and Juve. But there are also around Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea. The Serie A in pole if they leave PSG? Ibrahimovic has never made ​​any secret that Italy 'in his heart, and' his second home.''

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Well, why not read the whole thing. Taking only a sentence is like presenting striker stats without the assists.

http://sport.repubblica.it/news/sport/calcio-raiola-ibrahimovic-torna-in-italia-quasi-impossibile/4332889?refresh_ce

Mino Rajola, agent of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, does not close completely the door to a return to Italy of Swedish: 'The future of Ibrahimovic and' in Paris? Today, 'but maybe not tomorrow - says cryptically Rajola - In the transfer market everything' was possible, so I do not close the door to anything. He is 'happy in Paris and Paris Saint Germain are pleased with him, I do not see a reason to leave. But Ibra was also happy at Milan and then 'went to PSG ... I think it is almost impossible to come back to Italy. And the almost 'linked to Juve? If it comes back in Italy there are 2 or 3 teams that could take: AC Milan, Inter and Juve. But there are also around Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea. The Serie A in pole if they leave PSG? Ibrahimovic has never made ​​any secret that Italy 'in his heart, and' his second home.''

Only one team that can afford and need an Ibra in Italy... Juve.

Lots of blah blah blah in there... He's going back to Juve

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i dont think he's going back to juventus

i think mino's fishing for higher wages for him, since he knows PSG got the dough

however if he did, vidal/marchisio would combine for 20+ goals

Eccolo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yea thats a possibility aswell. When Mino speaks you know something is up

Last edited:

Schedule