Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
crazymilangirl said:
you beat milanomike because you went to a very good university ;)
Hey hey hey, don't mess with UCLA! What U did Tsar go to?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
crazymilangirl said:
FUCK YOU :o
you wont be a mod here..ill make sure of it if its the last thing i do ;)
screw you, "id be a good mod" MY FOOT....your past is still remembered with your "women doesnt fart" thread
:D That was the greatest thread ever! David just had to close it because he feared the sheer power of it would prevent people from posting anywhere else. Or maybe because it was really stupid.;)

PS- No need for harsh language cmg. I'm shocked. :eek:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Tsar said:
I'd also like to announce the expansion of my coalition party: As well As myself and Jasper, I now would like to welcome you to Pupone and zzzzzzz, who will also be representing us in the modship campaign as purposed mods also.
Tsar said:
I was the renegade who stood up against the then corrupt administration and was banned for it - a political prisoner if you will, kind of like Nelson Mandela but with more charisma. You have me to thank for the now peaceful times, (relatively), we have here now, I brought about change for the good in the end with a near total overhaul of admin after my revolution, and I intend to further my success in this campaign.
What the fuck r u talking about ? LOL
R u in a war of something ?
I think David already made his mind & what we say here is 4 fun but even if that wansnt the case I don’t think David is stupid enough 2 assign u as a mond.

Why would any1 would wanna b a mod ?
I say any1 who want the job shouldn’t get it. :o
Do u ppl need 2 have a post 2 feel important ?
Mandela ? Charisma ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Jasper , Pupone + ZZZZZ ?
What the fuck r u thinkin ?

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ZD_Banana said:
Ohk , I never wanted to post in here as my advice is never much heard.
Anyway, It'll Take a lot of time getting used to not seeing BMW's Name in Bold letters.
All Id like to say is , Thank You for your service , sometimes kind , sometimes harsh but nonetheless usefull advice. :)
I Hope you dont change your ways, Great Job :star:

One Question , Why'd you have to take her off the job?
And as far as the New mod in concerned , Suitable candidates obviously are Wild , Kevin_dk, Jasper , Crazymilangirl <beauty counts :D> and maybe i would like to see MilanoMike as a Mod.

Surprise Entry: Pupone#10. Try him out?
And can we take a vote on it??
Id Like to see , San_paolo vs Wild. :D
HAHAH CMG. Maybe make her an off topic mod.
Jasper, maybe. Pupone's not on enough.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Gila#11. said:
HAHAH CMG. Maybe make her an off topic mod.
Jasper, maybe. Pupone's not on enough.
hahah CMG :D doesnt want to be a mod ;) if she did, becoming one of these "serious posters" aint that hard to put it like that :o but she dont! :tongue:
the man was trying his online flirting line..let him have some fun ;)

MilanoMike: Puh Leaze :o

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
LOL 'Martin' the person who'd always rant on about these people with double profiles had a double profile themself.
Anyway. Passion did the best job here being a mod, at the time when we had 4 threads per transfer rumour.
Tsar will most likely start some rebellion if appointed anyway. :rolleyes:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
crazymilangirl said:
screw you, "id be a good mod" MY FOOT....your past is still remembered with your "women doesnt fart" thread
Why lookie here
V
V
crazymilangirl said:
ROFLMAO bwahahahhahah, bwahahhaa LOL...

you're soo kewl dude, lol what a topic..so whats da amazing conversation? right now peepz askin abt your school LOL :D :D
but get this topic goin' and i'll reply lol....
Seems like you jumped ship cmg. I am "kewl" aren't I. :D

crazymilangirl said:
FUCK YOU :o
you wont be a mod here..ill make sure of it if its the last thing i do ;)
Oh yes because YOU are so respected right?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanoMike said:
Why lookie here
seen that long long time ago "dear" you need glasses?or just found them "dear" :o

MilanoMike said:
Seems like you jumped ship cmg. I am "kewl" aren't I. :D

excuse me, as i am human i make mistakes and this one was one of them....and since you are OH SO important to me, will you forgive me, "dear"?

MilanoMike said:
Oh yes because YOU are so respected right?
no, because you are just as respected as me :o now "dear" these multiquoting and one liners cant possible help your "i want to be a mod" compaign...can it "dear" ? ;)

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
David, I think your PM box is full because I just tried sending you one. But it didn't go through.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
David, I think your PM box is full because I just tried sending you one. But it didn't go through.
I guess he's getting alot of requests + input for this.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
To answer my critics:

I am educated at the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture, Aberdeen - the most highly rated such institution in the country. I am doing a Masters degree - the first and only person in this forum to achieve such a high academic level and therefore the smartest person bar none. Fact.

I do not plan any coupe or revolution, just a sharp change in tact how this forum is moderated.

Lastly I will state why i'm better than or simply why any of the others mentioned can't do the job:

Passion: Good, but already had a term which failed.
crazymilangirl: Doesn't want/care about the job.
MilanoMike: Nonsense talker, no forum pedigree, fake Italian, goes to a joke university, arrogant on a false premise.
Wild + Menon etc: Not even really considered despite being here so long says it all really.
The rest: No bodies that i've never even heard of let alone respected.

Vote Tsar + Co

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tsar said:
Lastly I will state why i'm better than or simply why any of the others mentioned can't do the job:

MilanoMike: Nonsense talker, no forum pedigree, fake Italian, goes to a joke university, arrogant on a false premise.
Wild + Menon etc: Not even really considered despite being here so long says it all really.

the way you respect your fellow senators ;) LOL and members is just unbloody believeable

i am voting tsar, as i heard hitler was pretty good when it came to speeches but where is he now ;)

so where + how do i vote? and do i just write "tsar" or anything else too?
like why i want you as our supermod maybe? ;)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tsar said:
To answer my critics:

I am educated at the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture, Aberdeen - the most highly rated such institution in the country. I am doing a Masters degree - the first and only person in this forum to achieve such a high academic level and therefore the smartest person bar none. Fact.

Vote Tsar + Co
It's a mod job. I don't think it requires anything academically. Sad thing is, people will buy this BS and 'Vote Tsar'

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
i am voting tsar
Thank you. I'm glad to gain your support.

Nathan, as we have already agreed on MSN: Nobody else is capable, only me and my associates. Its not bullshit, its simply stating the truth.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
LOL 'Martin' the person who'd always rant on about these people with double profiles had a double profile themself.
Anyway. Passion did the best job here being a mod, at the time when we had 4 threads per transfer rumour.
Tsar will most likely start some rebellion if appointed anyway. :rolleyes:

Expect Martin or Mr Bean to show tonight using a new identity if her glory hunting ass club Chelsky win :D

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Tsar said:
Clearly not that well as that was someone else entirely. I was the renegade who stood up against the then corrupt administration and was banned for it - a political prisoner if you will, kind of like Nelson Mandela but with more charisma. You have me to thank for the now peaceful times, (relatively), we have here now, I brought about change for the good in the end with a near total overhaul of admin after my revolution, and I intend to further my success in this campaign.

FORZA COALITION!
still blaming others? you havent changed. you ATTEMPTED to ruin this forum when you left, too. you tried to bring other members with you and start your own forum. how well did that work? i guess they realized David and Scharatz were right. we were going well while you were gone.

comparing yourself to nelson mandela is sick. your sense of humor digusts me.

the minute you came back, and before anyone knew it was you, you started arguing with me. what a surprise... wait, no, it's NOT.

stop talking crap. you know you will not be a mod. you dont even have your old account back.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Tsar said:
Ok I have no pedigree(which is better than a horrible one) but I really wish this "fake Italian" crap would stop. Fine if you think it, but don't post lies.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Tsar said:
To answer my critics:

huahahahahahhahahahahahaha..hoookay, that's what i call funny..

i say let's have a vote!

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
Ok I have no pedigree(which is better than a horrible one) but I really wish this "fake Italian" crap would stop. Fine if you think it, but don't post lies.
Sure, why don't you post your manifesto in Italian? Oh wait no, you forgot your eh... mother tounge? LOL!

--------------

My critics would have you all believe that i'm too much of a renegade or mavrik to be a mod, maybe they are right. But atleast I always maintained honesty, something that perhaps should be considered when we address the credentials of the bare faced liar above. I don't think its good practice to put someone in our mod role who we have bearly known for any length of time, let alone someone who has already been exposed as a fraud in that short time.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
This is why i should be a mod.

i don't really contribute with my posts so i won't be missed.
I have nothing but contempt for all you people.
I constantly go off topic.
I'm very political.

damn it. Those are reasons to ban me. Please don't.

bmw was a great moderator. I don't understand why she got the boot, but its not necessarily a bad thing. Look at how much Al Gore got done. And look at what the other guy got done. Have fun. It's a blessing in disguise.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Tsar said:
Sure, why don't you post your manifesto in Italian? Oh wait no, you forgot your eh... mother tounge? LOL!
Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm not Italian. But go ahead and think that, I really don't care. Honestly, am I really going to complain because somebody has an opinion of me OVER THE INTERNET? No. Good luck on your Masters degree though, I'll be working on mine too.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Tsar said:
To answer my critics:

I do not plan any coupe or revolution, just a sharp change in tact how this forum is moderated.

Vote Tsar + Co
Tsar said:

--------------

My critics would have you all believe that i'm too much of a renegade or mavrik to be a mod, maybe they are right. But atleast I always maintained honesty, something that perhaps should be considered when we address the credentials of the bare faced liar above. I don't think its good practice to put someone in our mod role who we have bearly known for any length of time, let alone someone who has already been exposed as a fraud in that short time.
first, kid, not that it matters how many degrees you have, but you dont have the highest in the forum. and yours obviously is not a Master's in English: maverick is the correct spelling.

you're already insulting everyone in this forum, AGAIN. the only thing you are good at is starting controversy. your ability to be impartial is clear through your opinions of everyone. just because milanomike is new here and already sees through you doesnt mean you have to break his balls... che palle che sei.. as we say in Milanese 'te seet on'maleducca bosion terron'. crawl back under the rock you came from or create your own forum, or whatever it was you did during the last year.

by the way, my ex was a native Russian speaker, but now, after living in Aussie for 20 years, she has forgotten most of it and speaks at a kindergarten level... you'll find forgetting your native tounge well documented on the internet.

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm not Italian. But go ahead and think that, I really don't care. Honestly, am I really going to complain because somebody has an opinion of me OVER THE INTERNET? No. Good luck on your Masters degree though, I'll be working on mine too.
The plot thickens, he is still actually trying to maintain this farce of forgetting his mother tounge, an impossability! Not only is he a liar and a fraud! But he is so blinded by his stuborness that he won't accept he is wrong when he's been caught with his trousers down! And to top all it off he then expects us to believe his latest string of lies!

Such a poor cut of a man can't be expected to hold any authority, consider your candidacy over.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Tsar said:
Such a poor cut of a man can't be expected to hold any authority, consider your candidacy over.
What's up with the insults? I wished you luck and you call me a "poor cut of a man". And to hell with my "candidacy", I'll wait until you get banned yet again. Until then, welcome to my ignore list. Say hello to Frook and CMG.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Tsar said:
The plot thickens, he is still actually trying to maintain this farce of forgetting his mother tounge, an impossability! Not only is he a liar and a fraud! But he is so blinded by his stuborness that he won't accept he is wrong when he's been caught with his trousers down! And to top all it off he then expects us to believe his latest string of lies!

I'm back to blocking you. You are an annoyance at best, Lo Tsar (actually, it should be Il Tsar, in Italian). I suggest other people block him, too.

And by the way, there is NO CANDIDACY! This is not a democracy. This is a decision by the Admin and possibly mods/supermods. So, don't waste your time arguing with "Tsar".

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Tsar, get over yourself :)

Nobody even said that there's a voting system for mods' selection so that you start a 'campaign' for yourself.

And would you stop the 'mother tongue' rubbish? The guy's not gonna scan his parents' passports to convince you so just give it a rest.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
MilanoMike said:
What's up with the insults? I wished you luck and you call me a "poor cut of a man". And to hell with my "candidacy", I'll wait until you get banned yet again. Until then, welcome to my ignore list. Say hello to Frook and CMG.
Yeah, he thinks creative insults like 'poor cut of a man' get him off the hook.

Hopefully David will take notice to how much trouble he is already causing. He serves no purpose here!!!!!!!

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Tsar, get over yourself :)

Nobody even said that there's a voting system for mods' selection so that you start a 'campaign' for yourself.

And would you stop the 'mother tongue' rubbish? The guy's not gonna scan his parents' passports to convince you so just give it a rest.
And by the way, thanks for the congrats.... I saw it but got caught up in the end of the game...

Chiara (or Kyara) is a great name :)

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
SempreRossoNero said:
I'm back to blocking you. You are an annoyance at best, Lo Tsar (actually, it should be Il Tsar, in Italian). I suggest other people block him, too.

And by the way, there is NO CANDIDACY! This is not a democracy. This is a decision by the Admin and possibly mods/supermods. So, don't waste your time arguing with "Tsar".
Another one who has forgotten their mother tounge, LOL, so many Italian wanna be's these days, sad.

"Ts" creates an "s" sound, which in Italian, (directed from forum members who are actually Italian) is accompanied with Lo instead of Il. Oooops! Another lair is exposed.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
SempreRossoNero said:
And by the way, thanks for the congrats.... I saw it but got caught up in the end of the game...

Chiara (or Kyara) is a great name :)
You're most welcome and it's a great name indeed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule