Carlos Bacca Thread

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Can't wait for him to be sold. Lapadula should be starting every game ahead of him.

:fp:
Milan w/o Bacca from the first minute

2-1 Crotone
0-1 Roma
0-0 Atalanta
1-1 Lazio
1-0 Genoa
1-2 Empoli

Fisherman's fault

Belotti needed for the Scudetto :lol::lol:lol:

Bacca finds the goals. I don't know how else to make this point to the n00bz

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
im serious...
how are people not seeing that bacca getting the ball = end of our attack because he loses it every single time.

He should be behind Lapadula every single game.

I try my best to support all our players...especially ones who have been good (like bacca last year)... he needs to go now though.

Just horrible...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
im serious...
How are people not seeing that bacca getting the ball = end of our attack because he loses it every single time.

He should be behind lapadula every single game.

I try my best to support all our players...especially ones who have been good (like bacca last year)... He needs to go now though.

Just horrible...

+1

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
im serious...
how are people not seeing that bacca getting the ball = end of our attack because he loses it every single time.

:fp: :fp:

We scored 5 goals in 6 games w/o Bacca

:fp:

Bacca finds the goals. I don't know how else to make this point to the n00bz

Haters and calshio experts are invincible:lol:

Last edited:

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
7b97fae263590e9ae0a6f2815e25037e.gif

:tongue: :cool: :star:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
You.answered your own question with that GIF. Bacca has been atrocious this season.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Another example how Bacca is unable to use his left food for an easy tap-in. It's incredible how one-dimensional this player is.

We desperately need an upgrade over this. Over both Bacca and Lapadula. Bacca is made for spanish La Liga defenders, Lapadula can be a decent striker in Serie A, but not for a Top 10 team.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with Serie A defenders though, since he was able to score last season. Serie A defenders are pretty damn bad too.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Another example how Bacca is unable to use his left food for an easy tap-in. It's incredible how one-dimensional this player is.

We desperately need an upgrade over this. Over both Bacca and Lapadula. Bacca is made for spanish La Liga defenders, Lapadula can be a decent striker in Serie A, but not for a Top 10 team.
:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:
It's a .gif of the ball MASSIVELY SLOWED DOWN
If you watched the match you would have known that

FOR FUCK'S SAKE :fp:

By this reasoning, Donnaruma should be benched/sold for the first goal....and many of the other goals we have conceded

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's sad that I actually have to explain to people that the .gif of Bacca missing the goal has been massively slowed down to show what happened. Many many many players this happens to...the best of the best. If you watched the Classico, you'd see CR7 missing a very easy chance with the goal at his mercy etc.

If fact, if you do that to the first goal Donnaruma conceded at the Empoli game then you'd have thought that he was a Seria D 'keeper. That's if you don't 1) factor in the speed of the ball and 2) don't play any sports in general to have an idea of what you can easily react to from what's difficult to react to.

I'm starting to wonder if people actually watch our games....or even football in general.

Edit...double post...server fucking up

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's sad that I actually have to explain to people that the .gif of Bacca missing the goal has been massively slowed down to show what happened. Many many many players this happens to...the best of the best. If you watched the Classico, you'd see CR7 missing a very easy chance with the goal at his mercy etc.

If fact, if you do that to the first goal Donnaruma conceded at the Empoli game then you'd have thought that he was a Seria D 'keeper. That's if you don't 1) factor in the speed of the ball and 2) don't play any sports in general to have an idea of what you can easily react to from what's difficult to react to.

I'm starting to wonder if people actually watch our games....or even football in general.

Man, he's just not good enough.
He had a 3 month dry spell from start of October to start of January, 8 straight games without a goal, then again 1 month from end of January to end of February, 4 straight games without a goal.
Then he had games like Palermo when the whole team was creating chances for him and he should have had a hattrick easily, instead he scored just once.
Or the game vs Pescara, where great crosses were flying in and he was never in the right place, he was a ghost like in many other games this season.
If at least that was the only problem, he's useless in build-up play, his passing, his first touch are atrocious, he doesn't know how to use his left foot at all...
I thought before that the team just doesn't create enough chances for him, but I've seen that they do, only if it isn't put on a silver platter for him, if he has to use any skill at all he just won't score.
He doesn't deserve hate, but he just isn't good enough, needs to go in the summer, regardless of us improving the midfield and other areas.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man, he's just not good enough.
He had a 3 month dry spell from start of October to start of January, 8 straight games without a goal, then again 1 month from end of January to end of February, 4 straight games without a goal.
Then he had games like Palermo when the whole team was creating chances for him and he should have had a hattrick easily, instead he scored just once.
Or the game vs Pescara, where great crosses were flying in and he was never in the right place, he was a ghost like in many other games this season.
If at least that was the only problem, he's useless in build-up play, his passing, his first touch are atrocious, he doesn't know how to use his left foot at all...
I thought before that the team just doesn't create enough chances for him, but I've seen that they do, only if it isn't put on a silver platter for him, if he has to use any skill at all he just won't score.
He doesn't deserve hate, but he just isn't good enough, needs to go in the summer, regardless of us improving the midfield and other areas.

I have no issue with this argument.
If, however we are replacing him....we have to get a very expensive player (also no issues with).
Yes he had a MASSIVE bad spell....but his scoring average is still good.
The only semi-realistic players that I would replace him with is Aubameyang or Belotti. The rest are the Messi's the Neymars etc who aren't realisitc/for sale.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Let's look at Bacca.

Positives?
Scores between 10 and 20 goals in a season.
Fast.
Clinical finisher.

Negatives?
Can't pass.
Can't dribble.
No link-up play.
Selfish.
Doesn't work as hard as other strikers.
Inconsistent.
Wastes chances.
Bad attitude.

Plus, we could sell him and get ~20m.

Stop bullshitting. find something better to do

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He needs the right formation, the right system, the right teammates...
He needs the whole team to be built around him in order to maximize his impact.
I just don't think it's worth doing that for him. He's not a player that can guarantee you 30+ goals (all competitions) per season, no matter what kind of team is behind him, I think he's not capable of reaching those numbers. Thank him for his work and ship him out

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Even 10M player from serie b is better than this fraud.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
He needs the right formation, the right system, the right teammates...
He needs the whole team to be built around him in order to maximize his impact.
I just don't think it's worth doing that for him. He's not a player that can guarantee you 30+ goals (all competitions) per season, no matter what kind of team is behind him, I think he's not capable of reaching those numbers. Thank him for his work and ship him out

are you kidding me he gets so many chances and he fucks them up cause he sucks dick... he's not ibra where he deservs to be built around

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You guys don't play sports. I'd bet my life on it

Fusiproe12

Reaction score
Without Bacca: Milan - Empoli 0-1 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Grande Montella, Donnaneuer, Spanish Shevchenko, Molto grinta super striker Lapadoola etc etc :proud:

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He did kind of get subbed on and miss an open goal though...

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
do you want this squad to look like a team ? get results ? or just be right ?

people shit on the entire team, on talented players that actually try to do well without offering any solution while defending a talentless guy that constantly fucks up the team's flow because he gave up on the one quality that made him good. most bacca fans that make fun of lapadula because his main thing is "hard work" are hilarious...how the fuck do you think bacca got to being valued at 30m ? he used to have lapadula's mentality, he used to work hard for every ball...but he moved for big money, got treated like a star and started thinking he's hot shit with his outside of boot shoots that end up as throw ins. he bitches and moans every time he fucks up like it's somebody else's fault...I don't have the patience to deal with that because in the grand scheme of things this dude will not even be a footnote in Milan's history and with this type of mentality the club will never get out of the shit it's in right now.

ffs a few years ago a lot of fans wanted ibrahimovic replaced because he fucked with the team's overall chemistry and now we have guys defending bacca ?

in order to go back to the top we need a proper team - not a group of expensive hyped up players with random abilities, but a group of good players that complement one another

I'd rather have a pazzo level and type striker that knows how to draw fouls and not immediately lose possession when he has to trap the ball with someone next to him or when he's alone in the opposition's half, someone that can hold the ball up and help the wingers and midfielders make runs and score. bacca's mythical finishing is not good enough to justify having to build up attacks with only 9 men

I've played sports and not just for fun so let me tell you a defender's life is not easy when every ball you clear immediately comes back because your striker is unable to delay play for just a few seconds

Last edited:

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
We've been undefeated with him as our starting line-up.
Now see.. even against relegation battling club we slipped.

Like it or not, Bacca is sadly our best player.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Donnarumma aside...I always thought that Jack was our best player. Then Carlos, Suso, Paletta/Roma and Deulofeu with Locatelli on the rise

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

He isnt our best player but he is a lost-form quality player. He proven himself enough.

He scored non stop until this season when we completely changed our playstyle.

Montella has 2 choices this season: either he builds our team to fit our players: donna, roma , suso, bacca, niang, jack ... or sacrifices some and forces people play his favorite formation. Montella chose the latter one, I dont blame him for his choice, every coaches have their own style. I dont mind if he sells Bacca or Niang or DeS or whoever ( except Donna ) as long as he brings us good result. But sometimes he actually did some questionable moves like last game.

You know who will do best with the 1st choice: Claudio Ranieri.

I agree 70% in our squad are shit players: Poli, Montoshit, Bertomacci etc... but some arent. Stop blaming Bacca, and stop talking like we have relegation squad. Montella is a decent coach, slightly better than Miha imo, but sometimes he has to take responsibility.