Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
As opposed to young Amare who played defense?

Amare sums up James Dolan's ineptitude. He's like madridista running a team. The whole world, including pheonix refuses to max him. Dolan did it 'cuz he gets buckets!'

shocker doctors were right...

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
time for amare to retire

AMARE-LOL.gif

Retiring is the only way to clear him off our books unless someone is stupid enough to take him from us but I'm a almost 100% he will see out his contract. Considering who is in our front office; they might even be stupid enough to renew him. :fp::lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Right now knicks are all about 2015. They'll have everyone off the books, lol

it took walsh 3 full seasons to clean up isiah thomas' mess for 2010. They ddin't get lebron and he got fired, and they created another gigantic mess trading all their talent for melo and signing idiots.

-

woodson is about to be fired too.

Did you read, management has told him to stop playing shumpert and play jr smith more, and he won't listen.

He's been told to start kenyon martin. It's hilarious.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
As opposed to young Amare who played defense?

Amare sums up James Dolan's ineptitude. He's like madridista running a team. The whole world, including pheonix refuses to max him. Dolan did it 'cuz he gets buckets!'

shocker doctors were right...

amare was never good on defense but was such a beast on offense
dolan is inept is letting caa run this team

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Right now knicks are all about 2015. They'll have everyone off the books, lol

it took walsh 3 full seasons to clean up isiah thomas' mess for 2010. They ddin't get lebron and he got fired, and they created another gigantic mess trading all their talent for melo and signing idiots.

-

woodson is about to be fired too.

Did you read, management has told him to stop playing shumpert and play jr smith more, and he won't listen.

He's been told to start kenyon martin. It's hilarious.
they could be in more trouble if they give melo the kobe max

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
amare was never good on defense but was such a beast on offense
dolan is inept is letting caa run this team

yeah but every doctor ever said, his knees don't have more than 1-2 years left in them.

low and behold, 1 good year in NY and he completely breaks down.

Pheonix loved him but wouldn't give him 5 years for a reason, ya know?

It was VERY well documented

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
that is not bad knees, thats bad brain. Amare I love you but :fp:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It just a mess. If Melo goes, I won't be mad. I rather we start clean and rebuild.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It just a mess. If Melo goes, I won't be mad. I rather we start clean and rebuild.

yes but how can you rebuild with no draft picks
this year draft choice belong to denver the 2016 they have a right to swap and in 2017 the pick belong to the raptors

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes but how can you rebuild with no draft picks
this year draft choice belong to denver the 2016 they have a right to swap and in 2017 the pick belong to the raptors

We don't have to necessarily rebuild through the draft. We need to be smarter. I like what the Pacers or Warriors have done recently or even follow to model of the Spurs. Too many stupid decision over the years. A lot of quick fix, a lot of signing that are not compatible. For example, the Knicks actually believed they can win a championship with the trio of Chandler, Amare and Melo that as delusional as it gets.

We should of continue to make improvements from last year. The 2 PG system, ball movement and more players committed to playing defense.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We don't have to necessarily rebuild through the draft. We need to be smarter. I like what the Pacers or Warriors have done recently or even follow to model of the Spurs. Too many stupid decision over the years. A lot of quick fix, a lot of signing that are not compatible. For example, the Knicks actually believed they can win a championship with the trio of Chandler, Amare and Melo that as delusional as it gets.

We should of continue to make improvements from last year. The 2 PG system, ball movement and more players committed to playing defense.

both Warriors and Pacers built mostly thru draft though. Atleast all the key pieces, and developed them patiently

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
both Warriors and Pacers built mostly thru draft though. Atleast all the key pieces, and developed them patiently

Knicks organization are anything but patient. If we had Paul George, we would of traded him after year 2 or 3 seasons. We haven't done too badly in the draft actually in the last few years. Guys like David Lee, Nate Robinson, Jordan Hill, Trevor Ariza, Shumpert, Wilson Chandler, Gallinari were all picks by the Knicks. Nothing spectacular but nice pieces to have if your where to build a competitive team.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Knicks organization are anything but patient. If we had Paul George, we would of traded him after year 2 or 3 seasons. We haven't done too badly in the draft actually in the last few years. Guys like David Lee, Nate Robinson, Jordan Hill, Trevor Ariza, Shumpert, Wilson Chandler, Gallinari were all picks by the Knicks. Nothing spectacular but nice pieces to have if your where to build a competitive team.

yeah. But you dumped Chandler/Gallo and others for Melo was was CLASSIC idiot Dolan.

Melo was going to sign in summer but he wanted him NOW (which was feburary instead of july). And picks too.

I like Chandler and Gallo.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Celtics apparently are willing to give Humphries and Wallace for Amare.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
man the east is a joke.

4 teams above .500

right now clippers at 7-4 would be 3rd in east, they are 9th in west :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
wallace is thru 2016 rite? amare 2015

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yup. Paying his corpse of a player 11 mil a year

yes g wallace is done i still can believed that billly king was stupid enough to trade a lottery pick for his expiring contract at the time and by the way portland was able to pick damian lillard with that pick

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yes g wallace is done i still can believed that billly king was stupid enough to trade a lottery pick for his expiring contract at the time and by the way portland was able to pick damian lillard with that pick

Not to mention Derrick Favors and the pick that became Enes Kanter (who i actually really like, he's quite young, but coud have been Jonas or Klay thompson or Kawhi Leonard) for Deron Williams.

It Nets just chilled, they could be looking at a team like..

Lillard, Klay Thompson, someone, Favors, Lopez

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not to mention Derrick Favors and the pick that became Enes Kanter (who i actually really like, he's quite young, but coud have been Jonas or Klay thompson or Kawhi Leonard) for Deron Williams.

It Nets just chilled, they could be looking at a team like..

Lillard, Klay Thompson, someone, Favors, Lopez

clearly billy king is the worst gm in the league rumors are circulting about the knicks pursuing john calipari as their next head coach
and is another CAA client

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
clearly billy king is the worst gm in the league rumors are circulting about the knicks pursuing john calipari as their next head coach
and is another CAA client

oh my god, thats hilariously dumb.

can't REALY blame king 100%. A lot of it's from prokorov who doesn't understand how to build in NBA

Schedule