Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
So he's going to play RW instead of Boateng?

I like him and I hope he gets his chance, not another Salamon case. Not a starter for sure but a good squad member.

Welcome Valter :star:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
l-angleterre-apprecie-toujours-valter-birsa-_57125.jpg

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Ladro you and Slovenian guys know him much better than the rest of us. Be cool guy and tell us honestly is he any good or another Traore case?
TBH I haven't seen him much but I think he's nothing special right?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ladro you and Slovenian guys know him much better than the rest of us. Be cool guy and tell us honestly is he any good or another Traore case?
TBH I haven't seen him much but I think he's nothing special right?

like the guy above me said hes one of the better players of our NT which says alot about our NT and nothing about him

ill be shocked if he gets more playing time then traore, i guess the worst thing about him is that hes kinda like muntari on the wing, takes usually 2 seconds or more to make a decision (which will fit this teams philosophy, dwell on the ball as much as possible). otherwise he has a decent left foot. he will probably be a better crosser then ignazio assuming he steps on the field anyway

he is talented, i dont think theres any question there. its just hes talented for slovenian standards and even that talent doesnt shadow his shortcumings. he also seems a lil lazy in some games. again a trait muntari possesses:proud:

i guess the best you can hope for is a good corner (if allegri will tolerate that shit) or decent cross with his left foot from the right. now if only milans team could jump.....

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Welcome to Milan, hopefully you can prove to be slightly less fodder than other fodder we have! Forza fodder!!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no what i mean to say was that one of his worse characteristics is that he dwells on the ball to much like muntari. put muntari out on the wing and he will get swarmed with players considering he cant make up his mind for shit.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
So when is Slovenian Ronaldinho gonna debut? :proud:

Hope he turns out better than our "New" Vieira and the former Arab Roberto Carlos :proud:

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score

So far the only welcome vid I can found on youtube.
short video but not even a single minute, really??
even the legendary defender, djamel mesbah, got almost 2 min.
:fp:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Who's this guy again?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
so we got rid off 4th choice fb and got a mid depth and that about that?
makes only sense as we are famous to have 10cb one season and 10dms next season. at least we will be to have more like a set up with 2 players in each position now.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
no need to waste time, judge away

His accomplishments so far and the amount of time that he played in the last two seasons are not great ... which points towards a player that is not good by Serie A standards. That said, the fan in me wants to believe that he just had a couple of bad seasons and will be great with us.

If, as you said, he's lazy (like Ronaldinho lazy) ... than I doubt Allegri will use him, but on the other hand if Birsa thinks that this is the chance of a lifetime and spits blood this season (like Robinho in his first season), maybe he'll do good. After all, I'm assuming Galliani got him with same salary as in Genoa (which is around 300k) and he knows that if he plays well this season, his salary could double or triple easily. Money can be a great incentive :).

Regarding the formation, while it seems that we are going to aim for a return to 4-3-1-2, I believe that Allegri will switch to wingers if we need to score against a team that has parked the bus in the second half. With that in mind, a good crosser is sometimes all you need with a good area striker (the duo Pazzini-Maicon fixed too many problems for Inter in the season of Leonardo)

Personally I think that Birsa will be used depending on whether we keep or loan Niang and how good Robinho plays in the first half of the season. If Birsa has the right attitude, I think he'll see a lot more minutes than Traore.

so we got rid off 4th choice fb and got a mid depth and that about that?
makes only sense as we are famous to have 10cb one season and 10dms next season. at least we will be to have more like a set up with 2 players in each position now.

Actually I think that Birsa's salary is much lower than Antonini's ... plus we got rid of a player in a position that we were fully covered, and added a player in a position where we lacked cover.

Last edited:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His accomplishments so far and the amount of time that he played in the last two seasons are not great ... which points towards a player that is not good by Serie A standards.

you didnt had to write a wall of text because just this part sums it up to a tee:thumbsup:

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
he seems more like a AM/winger type player, so perhaps a backup if we play 4-3-3?

Schedule