The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 13:30   #2081
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
If Man City artived with a 60M offer our management would categorily dismiss it without thinking twice about that offer.
They would if his contract expires in 2022 (you probably already mean this, but i want to specify). If his contract expires in 2018 and they don't find a deal to extend it before the end of June, i guess they would accept it.

Having the right to keep him in case we reach CL is easily an improvement over current situation. We only have to focus how on to achieve that, 4th place is definitely reachable with a decent transfer campaign, let alone if we sign world class players like Morata.

Gigio himself doesn't want to stay if we fail to do that.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
i wrote a song about a potato, can you please listen to it?

http://picosong.com/H84h/
Old 03-06-2017, 13:35   #2082
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Quote:
They would if his contract expires in 2022 (you probably already mean this, but i want to specify). If his contract expires in 2018 and they don't find a deal to extend it before the end of June, i guess they would accept it.

Having the right to keep him in case we reach CL is easily an improvement over current situation. We only have to focus how on to achieve that, 4th place is definitely reachable with a decent transfer campaign, let alone if we sign world class players like Morata.

Gigio himself doesn't want to stay if we fail to do that.
Both parties(Raiola and Milan) won't let him go for free that's for damn sure.

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Old 03-06-2017, 13:38   #2083
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Milan could get Conti by loaning Locatelli to Atalanta [MilanLive.it]
Old 03-06-2017, 13:44   #2084
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Because A) he just turned 18 3.5 months ago and B) Raiola is his agent.

Actually scratch A). B) alone is enough to know that a sensitive, humble and young man doesn't come up with such ridicolous clauses all by himself. This all has so much Raiola written over it it's not even funny

That no one from the management would oppose against a move if the right offer came.

If Man City artived with a 60M offer our management would categorily dismiss it without thinking twice about that offer. On the other hand, with such a clause and without CL the management was forced to say "look Gigio, there's an offer and we promised we wouldn't oppose to a transfer if we don't reach CL and you're wish is to leave us."

It would facilitate Raiolas job to move him away from Milan and earn big money in case we don't make it into CL.

It's, again, a clause that even more by speaking out loud sounds so ridicolous that it's either A) completely made up by journalists or B) a Raiola extra-wish we all are used to since we know his shady deals since years.

IMO it can impossibly be something that a young, fresh-18-year of can come up with even in his wildest dreams. The only thing he wants is playing football, he impossible can be smart enough to figure out such crazy clauses for a contract extension. I simply can't imagine that.

Casa Milan >>>>> museum at San Siro. It's one of the most glorious places a Milan Fan can visit

San Siro is something you have to visit on match day. On a regular day it's not that impressive. At least if you know how it looks like on match days.
of course I don't know the actual nature of this clause but I don't think is something like that.
it is too vague to say if the "right" offer comes in you must accept it. what is "right" value?
I just guess that there is a clause of x amount (eg. 60 million) that will be activated if we don't qualify for champions league.
so there is this clause in this contract but will only be activated if we don't qualify for cl and if anybody makes that offer we cannot reject. this is what comes to mind and sounds more logic
Old 03-06-2017, 13:44   #2085
Tadej
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
I wanted to keep locatelli, but god damn it atalanta is the best place for young players by far
Old 03-06-2017, 13:44   #2086
Neo'82
Always On Point

Milan gave Gigio the platform and Miha gave him the opportunity. The management should have called Raiola's bluff. Delay the negotiations until December, bench Gigio, promote Plizzari and give another talented kid the all important platform to shine.

Even if we lost Gigio for 0 next summer, he cost us nothing, his image would be tainted, value depreciated and Raiola would get nothing. No player is bigger than AC Milan.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 03-06-2017, 13:44   #2087
Burlesqoni
Banned

Any 3-man formations posted in the commode should be deleted along with an official warning.
Old 03-06-2017, 13:48   #2088
MarioReality
Pure Positivity

Costa - Morata - Suso
Jack - Biglia - Kessie
RR - Romag - Moose - Conti
Enigma

Welcome your 2017/18 AC Milan starting lineup.

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
Old 03-06-2017, 13:49   #2089
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
I would like that, because Gasperini usually plays 3-4-3 (3-4-1-2 last season) with a duo of b2b midfielders and he has a magic touch with young players. This experience could turn him into a more versatile midfielder.

But we should make sure he would get enough playing time, they are always packed with young players.

If we can't, a loan to a smaller team could be a better option.

Signature
Quote:

Old 03-06-2017, 13:57   #2090
Phantomx
Only Milan

Premium - AC Milan wants to close any future relationship with Raiola

Signature
Un sogno Per Alcuni…Un incubo Per Altri

Old 03-06-2017, 13:59   #2091
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
If we can pay in installments then get both Morata and Belotti. Fuck Keita lol.

Morata-Belotti
RR-Bona-Biglia-Tolisso-Suso/Conti
3 man defense

And Gomez for backup.

Crosses galore.
If we really get RR and Conti, 3 man defence can be a good option. It also makes players more interchangeable.

Signature
Quote:

Old 03-06-2017, 13:59   #2092
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomx View Post
Quite right.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 03-06-2017, 14:02   #2093
MilanBG
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Costa - Morata - Suso
Jack - Biglia - Kessie
RR - Romag - Moose - Conti
Enigma

Welcome your 2017/18 AC Milan starting lineup.
We need better midfield. Jack is after a serious injury, Biglia is already 30+ and may not be able to play full season (missed 8 games due to injury), while Kessie is barely legal in America and may not cope with the pressure. In the same time, we have no adequate subs. We will probably end up with Berto, Loca (if not on loan) and Monto on the bench. One injury for any of the starters and we're fucked. We need to buy another mid that should be a starter (Tolisso?) and another for the bench. This may cost Jack his spot, but he will still have enought time with the long season (no less than 50 games next season I expect), plus he can play in midfield and wing.
Old 03-06-2017, 14:07   #2094
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Are we really linked to Costa?

Quote:
He really is a headache for club managements.

Quote:
If we really get RR and Conti, 3 man defence can be a good option. It also makes players more interchangeable.
I think it's important that RR and Conti get as high up as possible to cross. We don't want another DeS situation.

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Old 03-06-2017, 14:12   #2095
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by khurrisu View Post
are we really linked to costa?
no

Signature
Un sogno Per Alcuni…Un incubo Per Altri

Old 03-06-2017, 14:15   #2096
IRON MAN
FU R

Fav. Players: Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
WHy you even blamed FM for this
I don't blame them, just telling they made a mistake by not going for 1 or 2 easy targets & Donna before turning to Morata & such.
Old 03-06-2017, 14:16   #2097
Tadej
Banned

Quote:
Sell gigi?

I don't mind tho... attitude first
Old 03-06-2017, 14:18   #2098
Wake the Dead
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso

Quote:
Old 03-06-2017, 14:19   #2099
IRON MAN
FU R

Fav. Players: Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

Quote:
I never heard of him saying that. He just said that he's a Milan supporter and that playing for Milan is like realizing a dream, which is quite obvious for a Milan supporter that becomes a starter before turning 17.

We don't know if he wants to become a bandiera or satisfy his personal ambitions.
Read somewhere he wants to be cpt one day also + a fan and so. As he is still to young it means min 6-7 yrs here.
Old 03-06-2017, 14:20   #2100
Wake the Dead
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
Sell gigi?

I don't mind tho... attitude first
Gigi the last one i think
Closed Thread